Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nigeria Yahoo Boys, Your View About Them - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria Yahoo Boys, Your View About Them (2163 Views)

Your View On Choosing A Career Path / Salary Work Or Business (your View) / I Need Your view On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Yahoo Boys, Your View About Them by coolest0(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2013
For most of you who doesn't know what a yahoo boy is or does, I would try to explain,

A group of Nigeria guys who use their highly sophisticated brain, to formulate strategized plan, put it forward to the whitey(popularly known as MAGA) deceived them, and robbed them of their money. They are popularly called Yahoo boy cos of the platform yahoo messenger, where they does most of their brain work..

Majority of the so called Yahoo boys are youth between the age of 16 to 30 years and the numbers is becoming so rampant that, recently Nigeria ranked the 11th Most corrupt country in the World and 3rd in Africa..

Its obvious that the EFCC are breathing down their neck, I want your opinion on this, what do you think about this Yahoo boys, do you think they deserve a medal or they should rot behind bar,

N.B--Before you say anything, bear in mind that the Government of Nigeria does not recognise the existence of the youth hence every youth for himself,
Over to you guys

(1) (Reply)

Will You Write My Paper For Me? – Easily / Hw Much Microfinance Bank Can Pay 4 Entry Level &exeprience / Nigerian Defence Academy 62nd Regular Combatant Course.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.