Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

The BLIND Akpos And A NAK*D Lady (hahahahahaha) !!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The BLIND Akpos And A NAK*D Lady (hahahahahaha) !!! (6054 Views)

My Collections Of Crazily Funny Pics.... Hahahahahaha / There is A Nak€d Women In This Picture, Can You Spot Her? / Updated collection of crazily funny pictures..... Hahahahahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The BLIND Akpos And A NAK*D Lady (hahahahahaha) !!! by GentleFrank(m): 7:20am On Feb 21, 2013
After an eye surgery, Akpos didn't want to pay up his hospital bills so he pretended that he couldn't still see. So the doctor brought out some money and asked Akpos whether he can see the money and he said no. Again, he brought out a plate of chicken meat and asked Akpos whether he can see it and he said no. Then, the doctor called a nurse into his office and told her to remove all her clothes and open her legs wide. The nurse did so and the doctor asked Akpos whether he can see the nurse and he said 'no' again. At once, the doctor smiled, gave Akpos a dirty slap and said to him; "Idiot ! You can't see her yet your thing is HARD ERECT !! Pay me my money jare !!!" Hahahahaha !!! This may be stale but it's very funny ooo.

=> Check out other original and thrilling jokes of Akpos, Ochuko, Ekaite, Little Johnny, Abel and Aaron today
@ www.BuzzyNaija..com !!!

=> Also, get our daily funny and humorous jokes on facebook by LIKING this crazy page
@ www.facebook.com/BuzzyNaija !!!

1 Like

Re: The BLIND Akpos And A NAK*D Lady (hahahahahaha) !!! by GentleFrank(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
Here's another hot joke that i've copied. Lolzzz !!!

Akpors gets into a pharmacy & says 2 d pharmacist, "Hello, could u give me con d*m? I'm going 2 my girl friend's place 4 dinner & I think I mayb in with a
chance!" D pharmacist gives him d con d*m
& as he was going out he returns & says,"Give me another
con d*m because my girl friend's sister is very cute too, she always crosses her legs in a provocative
manner when she sees me & I think I
might strike a luck there too. "grin pharmacist gives him a second con d*m & as he was leaving, again he turns back & says "Give me one more con d*m because my girl friend's mom is still pretty cute & when she sees me she
always makes eye contact & since she invited me 4 dinner I
think she is expecting me 2 make a move.
During dinner, Akpors sat with his girl friend on d left , d sister on
his right & d mum facing him. When d
girl friend's Dad walks in, Akpors lowers his head & starts d dinner prayer. "Dear Lord, bless this dinner & thank u 4 all u'v given
us" 10 minutes after, Akpors was still praying "Thank u Lord 4 ur kindness." Another Ten minutes
gone by & he is still praying, keeping his head down, very close 2 d table. They all looked at each other
surprised, & his girl friend was even more surprised than others. She gets close to him & whispered, "I didn't know u'r so
religious. "Akpors replies, "I never knew ur dad was a pharmacist !".

See wahala ooo !!! If you're akpors ... wat will u do?

==> For more original thrilling jokes, visit

www.BuzzyNaija..com now !!!

==> Laugh with me on Facebook @

www.facebook.com/BuzzyNaija today !!!

1 Like

Re: The BLIND Akpos And A NAK*D Lady (hahahahahaha) !!! by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 31, 2019
Appealing. So elegant. wink
Re: The BLIND Akpos And A NAK*D Lady (hahahahahaha) !!! by Tito09h: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Funny Memes Of How Call Center Workers Feel / How To Get A Girl Fall In Love With You / 10 Glaring Facts About An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.