Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] (49620 Views)

Emmanuel Ikubese Is In Love With Juliet Ibrahim (photos) / Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" / Sexy Hips Contest: Mercy Johnson Vs Juliet Ibrahim (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by adabeke12(f): 12:05am On Feb 22, 2013
shymexx: If ol'girl thinks she's prettier than Kim Kardashian, why can't you let her be What happened to believing in oneself, confidence, and freedom of expression All of you throwing shades at the chic ain't even half as nice as her smh... grin

She's got batty for days and I won't mind smashing that raw in Kumasi every given Sunday!! Go girl!! wink

you are so nasty tongue tongue
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by sleekch1c(f): 12:05am On Feb 22, 2013
Juliet all the way...#natural beauty# kiss kiss
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by purposeDiva: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2013
for me, i dont beleive write ups without links. so, il say, juliet wldnt go dat far cos we already know the truth.
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by adabeke12(f): 12:07am On Feb 22, 2013
Kajina:

@ the bolded, grin grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, I was not surprised at all about the ill comments made by some folks here grin. Because at the mention of GHANA and GHANAIANS immediately brings to light the inferiority complex in some Nigerians. ALL HAIL GHANA/GHANAIANS! cheesy grin grin grin

plz do not put all nigerians in one box. darling nigerians downgrade their own. so wetin u dey talk no make sense lie lie.
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by Maximus85(m): 1:26am On Feb 22, 2013
Ibrahim of what do you call yourself, I just googled ur name and I found nothing. Pls hell me google just KIM and see what happens. Mumu olodo. You look soooooooooo damn LOCAL.
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by Vivipop(f): 1:39am On Feb 22, 2013
Sincerely speaking, juliet is way prettier than Kim. To me,kim is fine but not that fine. All things being equal,I'll go for juliet anytime. Btw,I don't know her that much but i love her confidence.I see no fault in what she said,she is beautiful,she is curvy and very well loaded. So why can't she compare herself with K? If K had any confidence in her body I bet she wuldn't have gone for cosmetic surgery. I said it and will say it again,Kim is no god,she is not that pretty compared to Juliet.
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by litgirl22: 2:38am On Feb 22, 2013
Juliet Ibrahim IS prettier than Kim Kardashian.

After seeing the pics of Kim in lagos I am now convinced that Hollywood celebrity beauty is all lights, make-up and glam squads.

There was a picture that Kim took with Tiwa Savage, Waje, Ugonna Omeruo and other ladies and EVERY SINGLE ONE of these girls outshone Kim in the looks department. Kim looked stubby, short, shapeless, cellulite ridden and leopard-eyed compared to those girls.

Nigerians should give our female celebs more props because we don't have an advanced glam sqaud like those in the west.

We should also have more confidence in our African beauty please. the Colomentality is too much.

I also remember that picture with Genevieve Nnaji and Rosario Dawson. Rosario looked like a plastic alligator posing next to Genevieve.

Abeg our celebs are fine jor.

1 Like

Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by litgirl22: 2:47am On Feb 22, 2013
Also the Nigerian men talking shit about Nigerian women hating their looks are not serious.

They have forgotten Michael Jackson and Vybz Kartel.

Also men are not under pressure to conform to societal notions of beauty the way women are. Why won't African girls be "fake" when their men overly express preference for mixed looking or European looking women. The evidence is there. We know that more African men are with women of other races compared with African women and other men.

Women change their looks towards what society wants compared to men and this is not limited to African women.

Why don't you ask why European men don't dye their hair blonde compared to their female counterparts who do?

Better believe....the average African man thinks that his mixed or European looking counterpart looks more handsome than he does. He's just not under societal pressure to change his looks.

Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by Sij01(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2013
Hii Troll.pls can we relate on blumentalk@gmail.com.need to ask for the Kim tape pls.tnx
Troll: [size=18pt]I'll Go For Juliet Anytime, Anyday. BTW I AM ROMEO grin[/size]

...In Other News, I've Been Watching Kim K's Sextape On My PC For The Past Three Years, Why The Furk Do I Still Get Hardons Anytime I Pop That Shiit On? undecided
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by cjfavour(m): 10:17am On Feb 22, 2013
Wheather u guys like it or nt,whetheather ghana is messing up with nigerians in ghana or not, JULIET IBRAHIM IS FAR MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN D LovePeddler KIM K. Julie will b as popular as kk if she have a sex video bt bcs she have good morals and fear of God,she wont do dt. Juliet is an actress,model etc with natural beauty no plastic surgery bt KK does nt have brain. She can't sing nor act. The only thing she know is whoring herself. From playboy girl to sex video to divorce cases to 7 days marriage. Humphry will teach her a lesson of her life. I LOVE NATURAL BEAUTY ANYDAY ANY TIME. No faking and no plastic surgery. JULIE girl, u're d bomb!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by kayles: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2013
Well the thing is we know pple who av tasted Kim's punna, the likes of ray j, kris, kanye etc. I'm sure the place still looks bam(as to the veracity of their opinion and preference), even Kim said she'd want to know how it feels like makin luv to herself. In contrast, how much can be said abt Juliet's punna, the state of dat place matters to how high you'd want to place her. Just saying.
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by vivianc(f): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2013
Did I just read that Juliet Ibrahim has 'morals' and 'the fear of God?' grin grin grin grin *oh Viv, don't do this, people's private life is none of ur business*
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by yahaya276: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=rokiatu]

u dey dream?kim no fyn to dat extent.
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by Leadn(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=SWEETBABE202][/quote]

Mentality of a whorre!
Am pretty sure yu're one of those unilag undergrads that could be used for mere 500NGN!

I sure hope yu don't die stup!id...
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by jasper7(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
vivian chinaza: Did I just read that Juliet Ibrahim has 'morals' and 'the fear of God?' grin grin grin grin *oh Viv, don't do this, people's private life is none of ur business*
spill joor. technically, they don't have private lives. hence, the tag "public figure" grin grin grin
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by jasper7(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
Leadn:

Mentality of a whorre!
Am pretty sure yu're one of those unilag undergrads that could be used for mere 500NGN!

I sure hope yu don't die stup!id...
Dude, you got some mad jabs. ROTFL
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by vivianc(f): 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
jasper7:
spill joor. technically, they don't have private lives. hence, the tag "public figure" grin grin grin

Nah, not my thing. So I'd pass, thank you.
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by DonaldGenes(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
Funny cos u already started.its like me saying I know something then when ppl ask me I say nevermind. Why did I say wat I said in first place if I dnt want ppl to ask me. Na wa o
vivian chinaza:

Nah, not my thing. So I'd pass, thank you.
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by vivianc(f): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Funny cos u already started.its like me saying I know something then when ppl ask me I say nevermind. Why did I say wat I said in first place if I dnt want ppl to ask me. Na wa o

Started what if I may ask? Did I actually say anything? The height of hypocrisy I read was just much that it amused me....... That does not justify me judging her ok hence the "not my business" part. That was quite simple!
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by Victim143: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2013
jasper7:
must it be because of stretch marks that she refuses to wear indecent dressing? or make se.x.tapes? or swallow cum? and so, because she has refused to show you extra skin, she doesn't appreciate her body? It's Obvious from your comment, that you are a shallow minded imp. I pity your galfrend. smh for you.
as expected someone that doesn't think before commenting will always be around the corner.... I have seen pictures of her in extra skin and I bet she isn't proud of those pictures.... In a gown she'll stand Kim..... But in a bikini no way..... And I don't know what you call indecent dressing but I know wearing a bikini on an advert or on the beach side ain't qualified to be one... She earns better than all your exes wearing them and even Juliet will kill to have such deals..... Just simply say you are Anti- Kim. I am sure you are one of those people that only read a news about Kim when it's bad..... I just hope your girlfriend knows this cus she must be in some hell trying to be perfect for you
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by Wandooxx(f): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
Its a sad day indeed,when Kim becomes a standard of beauty. Yes,it is common knowledge that she is so plastic that even barbie wont want to have her as a friend but,Juliet,really? Are you implying Dare should have brought you instead? The things we say about people says alot about ourselves. Juliet,you are vain,one of the reasons you may never be as priced as Kim even with all her excesses. Get a life!
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by Iykesmooth: 12:29am On May 09, 2013
Seriously speaking juliet ibrahim is way prettier than kim dat its nt even funny. Go watch dis movie where she featured mr ibu and after dat no one wud say kim comes close 2 her beauty.... She's by far d most beautiful african actress.
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by HotieTima(f): 6:57pm On May 19, 2013
undecided undecided undecided

actually use to like this chick was pretty and liked ur

but i can clearly see Juliet really have issue and she looks like she's too up her self.

people usually have reasons why they hate on other people for.

1.. my dear u are no where near kim K beauty
regardless of her bad decision making Kim is beautiful.

2.stop being unhappy with yourself coz u will never look like Kim.

3. she is as close to the only perfection created by God.

4. and u know what makes her more beautiful she don't walk into media telling the world who she's a 100 times prettier she's them she founds everyone beautiful and she definitely don't think she's hotter then everyone else around her.

infact Madam Juliet u probably think ur hotter then ur own people there in Nigeria huh!!
well ur mirror has been deceiving you for a very long time lady..
i can name ladies in Nigeria that are 100 times prettier then u and u got nothing on them.

1: Genevieve Nnaji
2: jackie appiah
3: Nadia Buari
4:Rita Dimonic
5: Kate Henshaw nutall
6: Stella Damasus
7: Ini Edo
8: Yvonne Nelson
9: stephanie okereke
10: Yvonne okoro

see this 10 ladies you got nothing on them
if ur people know the true definition of beauty they will know that i am talking about!!

soo my dear get over ur self. and u wish u were as hot as Kim

1 Like

Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 19, 2013
Hotie Tima: undecided undecided undecided

actually use to like this chick was pretty and liked ur

but i can clearly see Juliet really have issue and she looks like she's too up her self.

people usually have reasons why they hate on other people for.

1.. my dear u are no where near kim K beauty
regardless of her bad decision making Kim is beautiful.

2.stop being unhappy with yourself coz u will never look like Kim.

3. she is as close to the only perfection created by God.

4. and u know what makes her more beautiful she don't walk into media telling the world who she's a 100 times prettier she's them she founds everyone beautiful and she definitely don't think she's hotter then everyone else around her.

infact Madam Juliet u probably think ur hotter then ur own people there in Nigeria huh!!
well ur mirror has been deceiving you for a very long time lady..
i can name ladies in Nigeria that are 100 times prettier then u and u got nothing on them.

4:Rita Dimonic

see this 10 ladies you got nothing on them
if ur people know the true definition of beauty they will know that i am talking about!!

soo my dear get over ur self. and u wish u were as hot as Kim

1 Like

Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by Noali: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Who cares? How is her beauty helping me or my life? Is it giving me money? Or helping me pass my exam? No. Besides, if you remove all the makeup from both her and Kim's face they will look like any other plain woman.
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2013
I find Juliet Ibrahim more attractive than Kim kardashian.

That's just me though, others may well disagree, as beauty's subjective.
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2013
Maximus85: Ibrahim of what do you call yourself, I just googled ur name and I found nothing. Pls hell me google just KIM and see what happens. Mumu olodo. You look soooooooooo damn LOCAL.

Finding nothing about anyone on Google has no bearing on their looks. Just the same way some unattractive people come up on Google searches...

People come up on Google searches for a multitude of reasons, both good and bad.

You say Juliet Ibrahim looks "so damn local"? What's your definition of "local"? Because as far as I can see, Juliet Ibrahim looks African. By all means, make your own choices, but not by bringing down your fellow Africans.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by dplomaticVal: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2013
it s a tru fact evn kim herslf cnt dispute
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by Dovahkiin(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hotie Tima: i can name ladies in Nigeria that are 100 times prettier then u and u got nothing on them.

4: Rita Dimonic

Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by promxynicki(f): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
I pray sey u fine pass her
Re: I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
undecided ok o o! NOTED B-) *scribbles sth on notepad*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sarah Forbes Bonetta- The Yoruba Slave Who Became Queen Victoria’s Goddaughter / Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them / Davido Flaunts Belly In A Towel.. But Please Where Is The Six Packs Na? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.