Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – (30424 Views)

Photos From Lola Alao's 45th Birthday Party / Actress Lola Alao's Best Friend, Becky Reportedly Snatches Her American Husband / Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by dotcomnamename: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2013
Actress Lola Alao has an advise to single women out there.

She said that if a married man makes you happy, then you should go for it.

“Let me explain something to you; where are the single guys? They are there and not ready to marry.

If the single guys are not ready then the next available option should be taken. I believe one should go for whatever makes one happy.

If a married man is the one that will make you happy, please go for it. I know married women would be angry with me but it is the truth of the matter.”

What can you say about her words of wisdom, guys?

Do you believe that it is really good for single women to chase married men if single men are not ready to marry them?

Please feel free to share your thoughts on this matter.

http://ireporterstv.co/if-a-married-man-makes-you-happy-please-go-for-it-lola-alao/

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2013
You're a disgrace to actresses... Going for married men indeed. Oloshi. Thats why they keep killing you people like fow. why on earth must a woman go for a married man when he's not divorced? And you're expecting his wife to see you going for her husband and be happy? Nonsense talk.... Thanks to blind ''Lola Alao'' for making sins cool and easy ..

35 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by thorpido(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2013
These are not words of wisdom but words of foolishness.

36 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by debedebe(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2013
Dis yeye talk go make front page,Lola i disagree wit u oo,so if anoda woman go after ur husband will u be hapi?,Yoruba will say in poverb dat, Orisa je n pe meji obirin kosi...i.e ,no woman will be hapi or agree 2 be two under dsame roof...

7 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by ideee03(f): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2013
Foolishness at it's peak.And then if someone comes after your man you'll threaten hell and brimstone on her...what's my own sef,it's your opinion. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2013
As much as i am a fan of this woman,i will have to disagree with her on this.how do you expect a single woman to date or marry a married man and be comfortable in that marriage.it is not possible.even if she pretends to be happy outside,its just make belief.examples are ini edo,funke akindele,mercy johnson and other wonen that are of this school of thought that are not in the spotlight,by the way no woman's happiness lies in anybody except God.this is a very bad advice and if she can advice the single ladies to date married men,i can imagine the kind of evil things she will be teaching her daughters.smh

3 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by kramer: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2013
Please go for [size=18pt]it[/size] angry grin cool

5 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by dotcomnamename: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2013
kramer: Please go for [size=18pt]it[/size] angry grin cool

I wonder oo... abi.. the fools should go for it..
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by specialguest(f): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2013
Bad influence *bows head and prays for lola* Dear Lord, have mercy on her and her type(s) for they know not what they are saying.

May other women and also 'men'' share your husband with you Lola. That's if you ever find any undecided

10 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by dopeJemi: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2013
beauty without intelligence z a dispLay of cosmetic fooLishness

I pray her husband makes oda girLs happy when she gets married

20 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by tjskii(f): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
Stupidity at its peak,I'm realy tempted to trashtalk this dirty locAl idjit,but I'll restrain myself,she aint worth it angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
well said!
dopeJemi: beauty without intelligence z a dispLay of cosmetic fooLishness

I pray her husband makes oda girLs happy when she gets married

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by cigaricon(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
Go for it and destroy another woman's hapiness and fell happy abot it abi?
You deserve to be shoved into the darkest part of the devil's ar.se angry

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by cigaricon(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
Go for it and destroy another woman's hapiness and fell happy about it abi?
You deserve to be shoved into the darkest part of the devil's ar.se angry
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hehehe. You go fear advice.

For real sha, I admire her for keeping it real and blunt; it's just that society prefers you pretend about such things -even though most do worse than Lola would ever attempt. How many of these holier-than-thou noisemakers here can swear on their wombs that they have never been 'poked' by a married man? Abeg make we hear word joor.

40 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by dotcomnamename: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2013
pro01: Hehehe. You go fear advice.

For real sha, I admire her for keeping it real and blunt; it's just that society prefers you pretend about such things -even though most do worse than Lola would ever attempt. How many of these holier-than-thou noisemakers here can swear on their wombs that they have never been 'poked' by a married man? Abeg make we hear word joor.

You should be ashamed of yourself by supporting her advice. Smh mtchewwwwwwwwwww

10 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by chineyenwa: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
May God have mercy on u Lola

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by MissyB3(f): 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
No qualms! Come near my husband and I'll show you acid is real. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Afam4eva(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
I can't believe someone said this talkless of a celebrity. This ashewo won't go and look for her own husband, she's busy pursuing other people's husband. This is what you get when people get involved in evil and they get so used to it that it becomes like good and that's when they decide to preach the evil good news. Now i see why married women have stocked up gallons of acid.

6 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by dotcomnamename: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
Missy_B: No qualms! Come near my husband and I'll show you acid is real. cheesy

LOL I wish i could stop laughing, but i can't lolx..

U bad ooo Missy_B grin
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Truckpusher(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nigerians are very pathetic people choi!!! na wao....funny thing is most of these girls making noise up and down are crying and wailing after a married man all in the name 'I JUST LOVE HIM ,DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE'S MARRIED'..smdh....i beg make we stop some pretense na,you can't lie to yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Truckpusher(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
Afam4eva: I can't believe someone said this talkless of a celebrity. This ashewo won't go and look for her own husband, she's busy pursuing other people's husband. This is what you get when people get involved in evil and they get so used to it that it becomes like good and that's when they decide to preach the evil good news. Now i see why married women have stocked up gallons of acid.
Lmao @ married women stocking up gallons of acid grin grin grin grin
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by LesbianBoy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
I support this girl 100percent! If MARRIED WOMEN where doing the 'right things' i doubt if any married man would go after single gehs in the first place!

3 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by YorubaOmoge: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
It's always the Lolas. It's that name, I'm telling you.

Lola, if not because you're pretty, I for don talk my own.

Find your own husband. Leave another woman's dinner alone ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Hmmm

Make I call my granna to teach you well well.

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by YorubaOmoge: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
Goshhh, please tell me she's not related to bleaching corporation Alao Akala
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Dignitary: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
[/color
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by azukaazuka: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
Lola The Sharp babe
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by unnamed: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
i am not surprise, she actually looks like someone who will do that. Ashawogringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Built2last: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
why on earth did i spend the 30 seconds of my life that i may never regain opening this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
She's a bushmeat...whoever takes her serious is also a bushmeat.
Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by Nacl: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY SOME OF OUR ACTRESSES DIE LIKE MOSQUITOES... VERY SOON YOU WILL JOIN THEM

2 Likes

Re: Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – by CeCeBillz(f): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
Wow! First she's ugly and 2nd she's vomiting this rubbish from her dark lips! God! I can never have anything to do with a married man till I die even if he's divorced NEVER!!! I rather remain unhappy for de rest of my life then! *spit on her face and exit topic

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2face And Annie Idibia At Kenya's Giraffe Centre, Nairobi This Morning / Davido Fires Back At Fan Who Said He Can Never Win An International Award / Adekunle Gold Shares Epic Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.