Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

'99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. (4032 Views)

Reg. Toyota Camry 03 XLE Leather, Auto, 83k Miles, Alloy, Ac Chilling @780k SOLD / 2005 Infinty Fx35, Leather, Auto, 80k Miles, Rev. Cam, Navi, Alloy @1.280m / 2002 Toyota Avensis. Leather, Auto, Toks ( Very Rare ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by inspiredm(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2008
Toyota Camry 99/ 2000, Very Clean,

Leather Seat,

Automatic Transmission,

CD Player Single Loader,

Low mileage of 69,711 miles

Automatic Climate AC

Spoiler

Formaica dashboard

Factory Alloy Wheels

American Specs

Clean Interior and Exterior

Engine Running smoothly.

Price is 1.050 ( One Million Fifty Thousand Naira only )

Interested ? call 08023050886 or email via inspired_men@yahoo.com

Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by inspiredm(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2008
more ,

Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by invisible2(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2008
has this car been used in Naija, as e carry plate number so?
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by inspiredm(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2008
its been registered in Nigeria, bought less than 6 months, Owner has gone 4X4.
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by maneasy: 3:54am On Mar 17, 2008
Let me pay 700k cash and carry
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 17, 2008
How can u post a naija used car for 1 million? Oh I forgot, we are plucking money from trees. Shiior angry

1 Like

Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by reality4us(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2008
@Jassie,

So you have not seen a naija used car costing almost 2 million naira. To me it does'nt matter where a car was used but how well it was used and maintained. If you are interested in the car, you can ask for price reduction and not that since it is a naija used car it must be sold at a give away price.
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by inspiredm(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2008
reality4us:

@Jassie,

So you have not seen a naija used car costing almost 2 million naira. To me it does'nt matter where a car was used but how well it was used and maintained. If you are interested in the car, you can ask for price reduction and not that since it is a naija used car it must be sold at a give away price.

Thanks you've got Brains
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by sheni: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2008
Ole! the ride does not even have a factory fitted deck? Haba 9ja be nice.

That ride fresh from cotonu is 900k, and at Tin Can 1.1,

Make u na  shocked ur eYe
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by inspiredm(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2008
sheni:

Ole! the ride does not even have a factory fitted deck? Haba Nigeria be nice.

That ride fresh from cotonu is 900k, and at Tin Can 1.1,

Make u na shocked your eYe

Thanks you've not got brains grin
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by Vallo57(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2008
Inspire_m:

What is the VIN # for this car? Posting the VIN will help us all decide the cars worth.
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by Vallo57(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2008
Post the VIN # Please.
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2008
@ poster

Na u sabi. That ride shldn't cost more than 700k. If that price is workable by you, then we have a deal.  wink
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by maneasy: 2:53am On Mar 18, 2008
Ready to pay 700k cash and carry now
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by ajagx1: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2008
I think we should stop the idea of calling people names like,OLE,ODE is very bad.
Pls, let behave like a responsible men on this site.

1 Like

Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by automaster: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2008
well,i do not know about u guys but i believe that once u are in business u should go the extra mile at least to be nice to people.u actually do not know who will actually do business with you or bring business to you.am sure if we were all able to buy or sell what we wanted we would not pay for the internet and log on to auto section .
people are bound to react especially when they have not physically seen what they are negotiating for(forget photos posted).also a lot of people know the actual prices of these cars only they believe it may just be cheaper on nairaland cuz u guys always post as been offered for 'cheap sales',while they are actually exploitative sometimes.
i have a word for inspired m,please work on your manners,u are damn too rude for a business man,please no offence.i have started appreciating your efforts,infact i now forward ur posts to friends who i know want to buy cars and some have actually contacted you.
as is said in the service industry,the customer is the reason u are in business,am sure if u open shop for a day and no wan comes in,or lets say u post a good car for a good price and no one responds how would u feel?
so please those who reply ur posts no matter the comments are actually doing u a favour.some will complain b4 they actually make the purchase especially if they are looking for a good bergain in terms of price.for those who have too much money,they will haggle less.
may be u should take a course in public relation and customer service cuz u sure need it
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by inspiredm(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2008
Thanks automaster, I appreciate your concern

I have not been directly rude to anyone, but when someone calls you OLE ( Thief ), what kinda reaction would elicit ? I dont need someone to call me names before buying my cars.

I'm here to do business

I will take to your advice and register for a course in public relation and customer service. grin

I need it.

But lets make money first. after all, Nigeria's' immediate ex President at 70 years just enrolled at NOUN, i can follow suit after i become a billionaire grin

Thanks all the same
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by senetee(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2008
In business, it is true that the customer is king and i believe their feedback is highly valuable in assessing a service rendered. However cheap name calling is ungentlemanly and should be avoided. Bargaining should do the trick of getting a good price. If the price of the good is actually high, people will eventually avoid the supplier and drift to the best bargain provider. Afterall, the toks auto business is not monopolistic.

Keep up the good work inspired and don't take every comment too seriously, i bet you meet and will still meet more difficult customers.
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by tundysho(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2008
what was the milage of the car when you bought it and wat is it now

Could you also post the VIN if you are intending to see a serious buyer

Try and be honest ,av you actually worked something on the car b4 now
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by alanbolo(m): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2008
@Automaster,   yr comments are appreciable and that of inspired_m nonetheless is well taken. 

As someone who send cars to 9ja regularly, I do browse these sites for price comparison to my markets and sometimes I wonder how pple sell cars so cheap if they're using the same source as I do or they do have some imbalaya candlesticks to cajole the cars fromthe auctions and private sellers?

Name calling should be banned at NL and do appreciate the moderation of Seun at other treads of banning pple who are abusive.      Please let's keep these forum  for it's intended purpose - BUSINESS, both the seller and buyer should auger on the price and not on name calling trades.

Inspired_m & Viperman, Keep the flag flying.
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by kenzspunpy(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2008
is this car still available, i need it fast!
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by inspiredm(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2008
Call me Up, there's always an Option
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by fotodaddy: 6:32pm On May 08, 2008
we need to see sorry o sad
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by inspiredm(m): 1:26am On May 09, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by digitalglo(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2008
Hello Let me know if the car is still available. I'm interested and willing to pay 850k.
Thanks,
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by inspiredm(m): 7:29am On May 29, 2008
Call me on 08023050886,

Thanks.
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by holame: 3:59pm On May 30, 2008
check out naija premier auto trading site
www.EEZEEmARkEt.com
sell your items with any number of pictures free and easily.
enjoysmiley
Re: '99/2000 Toyota Camry, Leather, Auto, Climate Control Ac: Very Cheap. by searchng4love: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Mazda 626 1988 Model For Sale! Cheap Price! Call Now / Nigerian Used 2008 Toyota Highlander Urgently Needed! / 2007 Toyota Yaris Autotransmetion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.