Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Is Fifteen Million Enough To Build A Five Bedroom Duplex? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Fifteen Million Enough To Build A Five Bedroom Duplex? (1552 Views)

How To Build A Low Budget Bungalow ( 3 Bedroom Flat As Case Study) / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fifteen Million Enough To Build A Five Bedroom Duplex? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2013
Please guys I want to build a five bedroom duplex and I want to know if fifteen million is enough to build the house.please your opinion is needed
Re: Is Fifteen Million Enough To Build A Five Bedroom Duplex? by Emusan(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
With a little stuff that i created with "microsoft excel" infront of me right now it will finish the work and remain, but base on the quality of materials you will like to use. Here i used normal and commonest materials in nigeria and the total estimate is 13.2million. Anyway i didn't add land because i belief you have that already.
Re: Is Fifteen Million Enough To Build A Five Bedroom Duplex? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
Emusan: With a little stuff that i created with "microsoft excel" infront of me right now it will finish the work and remain, but base on the quality of materials you will like to use. Here i used normal and commonest materials in nigeria and the total estimate is 13.2million. Anyway i didn't add land because i belief you have that already.
please how can I contact you because I want to start building of the house by april.thanks
Re: Is Fifteen Million Enough To Build A Five Bedroom Duplex? by maninmood(m): 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
[b][/b]
Re: Is Fifteen Million Enough To Build A Five Bedroom Duplex? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
maninmood: Must you build a duplex? You can build a convenient 5 bedroom bungalow with that. I have spent 35 million on mine and I am yet to complete it- 5 bedroom duplex with 2 self-contained bq. Though location matters, be meaning to spend around 27million at least if you want a standard taste. And becareful of 419 who parade themselves as builders. All the best
thank you very much for the advice.
Re: Is Fifteen Million Enough To Build A Five Bedroom Duplex? by spyder880(m): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
Some 5 bedrooms can build another 10 bedrooms duplex when conditions are altered.

Depending on your location, the condition of the land and logistics factors, 15m is more than enough to complete a 5 bedroom duplex with moderate finishing materials, not the top of the range stuff finish.
I am currently building one in Ebonyi state at the total cost of N12+ million. Will post the link later this evening.
Re: Is Fifteen Million Enough To Build A Five Bedroom Duplex? by spyder880(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
maninmood: Must you build a duplex? You can build a convenient 5 bedroom bungalow with that. I have spent 35 million on mine and I am yet to complete it- 5 bedroom duplex with 2 self-contained bq. Though location matters, be meaning to spend around 27million at least if you want a standard taste. And becareful of 419 who parade themselves as builders. All the best

When you're big, you are big grin grin
Bros, I wish to be like you when I grow up grin
Re: Is Fifteen Million Enough To Build A Five Bedroom Duplex? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
spyder880: Some 5 bedrooms can build another 10 bedrooms duplex when conditions are altered.

Depending on your location, the condition of the land and logistics factors, 15m is more than enough to complete a 5 bedroom duplex with moderate finishing materials, not the top of the range stuff finish.
I am currently building one in Ebonyi state at the total cost of N12+ million. Will post the link later this evening.
will be expecting to see the pictures of the building,thank you
Re: Is Fifteen Million Enough To Build A Five Bedroom Duplex? by Emusan(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
ufotuko: please how can I contact you because I want to start building of the house by april.thanks

I live in lagos and my E-mail is: emus4lifeisreal@hotmail.com
you can give me your details
Re: Is Fifteen Million Enough To Build A Five Bedroom Duplex? by spyder880(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ok, the only thing I dont know now is the proposed location for this duplex, Lagos? Meanwhile look at this thread, maybe it can help you make one or two decisions, cheers.

https://www.nairaland.com/1007753/building-5-bedroom-duplex-ebonyi

(1) (Reply)

Renting Of Compactors For Your Raft Foundation And Paving Stone Jobs. / You Can Build Your Own House With N3m / The Tantra Intimacy Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.