Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Eating Healthy For Life: Foods That Help!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eating Healthy For Life: Foods That Help!! (634 Views)

Get Facts About Honey, Eggs ,and Tips On Eating Healthy / Nigerian Foods That Help Lower Blood Pressure / Lose Belly Fat Fast!!!(eating Healthy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating Healthy For Life: Foods That Help!! by CreativeCEO: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
The newest series of post's I will be making is about healthy foods. By watching what we put into our bodies, we can most assuredly live happier, healthier lives. I will begin tonight with giving a list of the top healthy vegetables and explanation on the benefits they provide.

for more please visit my blog for more information and also i will keep you updated on Nairaland for more info shogogreen..com

EATING HEALTHY FOR LIFE: FOODS THAT HAVE YOU IN MIND

VEGETABLES:

Asparagus: Benefits include anti-inflammatory properties, anti-cancer properties, improved blood pressure, improved blood sugar regulation, and better control of blood fat levels. Also helps the digestive tract support.

Avocados: Benefits include promoting heart health, anti-inflammatory properties, supports cardiovascular health, promotes blood sugar regulation, anti-cancer benefits, skin and hair health.

Beets: Promotes optimal health, anti-oxidant properties, anti-inflammatory properties, detoxification of the body, anti-cancer benefits, fiber related benefits, colon health, digestive tract health, cardiovascular benefits.

Bell Peppers: Antioxidant benefits, Anti-cancer benefits, pain management, blood sugar balancing benefits.

Broccoli: Anti-cancer properties, Antioxidant properties, Anti-inflammatory benefits, Detoxification of the body enhancement, Digestive tract support, Cardiovascular health support, eye health benefits, skin support benefits, vitamin D metabolism balance, cholesterol lowering abilities.
Ejikunle Olorunshogo
Re: Eating Healthy For Life: Foods That Help!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
sorry, if u are writing for a Nigerian audience always try to include local names or street names for your foods e.g., most people kno avocado as pea and never as avocado!
Re: Eating Healthy For Life: Foods That Help!! by itsabdul(m): 12:15am On Feb 22, 2013
Check out foods and diseases to know the health benefits of different types of foods http://foodsanddiseases.com
Re: Eating Healthy For Life: Foods That Help!! by CreativeCEO: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Okay bro . You can always research that but thanks for the information
cogitoErgo: sorry, if u are writing for a Nigerian audience always try to include local names or street names for your foods e.g., most people kno avocado as pea and never as avocado!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Solution / Pole Wakes Up From 19-year Coma / Psychology/personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.