Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Am I A Dullard? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Am I A Dullard? (698 Views)

picture meet the NO1 dullard of nigeria / All Work And No Play Makes Akpos A Dullard...lets Laugh A Little / Master For A Dullard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I A Dullard? by israelboy1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Most of us parents especially fathers believes if u re not in school u re a dullard, but try to outsmart them nd prove them wrong by doing things dey never believe u can even venture into. Read this**************

We re all born to believe that a person dat does not go to school is surely doomed to be a slave to the one that went to school, hw true is this, where the great men we hear about nowadays has K-leg in their academics line, its not as if going to school is not good, but what is the content in ur mind of going to school, the government is just admiting every person, without even asking them the reason behind them applying, all what the government is intrested in is the money they will earn from it.
The ones who has a bright idea always stays at home been frustrated, but the ones with high connection always win. Should i say its becoming a religion where by if u don't knw anybody in a higher institution, my friend u still hv more legs to add to ur legs, people re really reading to get a first graduate degree, neglecting their own personal things, what they want to become outside of school, did u think its the first class degree that rakes in money or the content in ur brain that we need nd how u can help to handle situations at critical points. Well we re al meant to give each other advise, nd never try to quote me wrong, try as much as possible to gain education all becos it is part of life, but never feel frustrated if u notice ur friends re moving higher than u,what u should do is try to build short cut ur own self nd get things done fast before they even graduate, cos anybody in school will hv noting than to think of hving first class, but u outside school many thoughts should be running through ur own mind, the things u want to get done while in school.

U that u re already in skul also, never commit sucide, all becos d guy in same deprtment of urs hv a gp that makes ur mind blow gboagboa. What u should simply do it to do things that will still make u guys equal, we all hv different potentials, we re not d same, lets try to explore ourselves, nd do things right.

All i will continue to say is God bless my country Nigeria

u can follow me on my facebook fans page www.facebook.com/meshileyaisraelarticles thanks

(1) (Reply)

Edo State School Of Nursing Form Is Out Call 08156715384 / Imsu's Postume Exams Holds 14th-16th August / Updates On ASUU Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.