Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Video: Watch 9ice Prostrate Before Fans Inus For Arriving Late At Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Watch 9ice Prostrate Before Fans Inus For Arriving Late At Show (1014 Views)

Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport / 9ice Prostrate Before Fans In USA / Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Watch 9ice Prostrate Before Fans Inus For Arriving Late At Show by extragud(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
[video ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=coVT38CzWpo&feature=player_embedded#t=
[/video]

“I take God beg you”, “Please, I’m sorry,” “e
ma binu”, “I’m Speeechless”

Those were some of the words from the mouth
of Gongo Aso crooner, 9ice as he apologized
profusely to fans who had gathered for over
four hours to watch him perform at a Valentine
gig in New Jersey, USA.

From the video, a cross section of fans can be
heard expressing their frustrations, anger and
disgust at 9ice for not keeping to time; the
show was supposed to start around 8pm but
the Nigerian singer did not show up until
around 3am to the initial anger of some of the fans who threatened to boo him off stage.

Immediately 9ice stepped into the venue amid
tight security, he immediately got on stage and
prostrated flat on his belly as he apologized
endlessly. He then opened his performance
with ‘Street Credibility’ to the delight of the fans
present.
Re: Video: Watch 9ice Prostrate Before Fans Inus For Arriving Late At Show by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 22, 2013
Well i dont see anything wrong with that,if i was a celebrity too,ill do anything within the boundaries of rationality for my fans even if it means doing that because they are the ones enabling him to pay his bills.without fans appreciating or supporting whatever a celebrity is doing,he cannot be a celebrity not to talk of being a sucess so o gbodo dobale.
Re: Video: Watch 9ice Prostrate Before Fans Inus For Arriving Late At Show by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 22, 2013
[size=13pt]That's the norm for yankee o. I blame everyone. From promoters, to artists, to the fans themselves. Fans won't show up on time, so the promoter delays until the hall is full. Promoters are known for delaying shows until the hall is full, so fans arrive late. Meanwhile, the artist is either chilling at the hotel or in the limo until they are given the okay. P-Square was scheduled for 8pm; they started at 11:53pm. Timaya was scheduled for 9pm; he was on the stage at 12:32am. Bracket was scheduled for 9pm; they started after 1am. I see no end in sight. If I was a promoter, I would keep to my schedule. The flyer says 8 or 9pm, so get here on time. The performers will do their act accordingly and leave. Don't punish those who keep to time because of others who wish to arrive fashionably late at midnight. It's dumb.

By the way, out of all the late performances I have seen, this is the first time I'm hearing of any artist apologise. That is simply unheard of. So, big kudos to 9ice. He's lucky people still dey there sef to accept his apology.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another India Gang Rape: Swiss Tourist Gang Raped By 8 Men In Front Of Husband / Meet The New Balogun Of Africa / Meet The Woman With Three breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.