Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,595 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net (9244 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey / Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by marshaljek: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
music sensation and wave maker Goldie in a photo-shoot, boldly displayed the illuminati 666 symbol. sounds hard to believe. click below for pictures. could this be delibrate or share ignorance
http://hotmolo..com/2013/02/shocking-photos-of-goldie-surface-net.html
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
R.I.P Moses Dimkpa 1981-2001. every news of a dead person reminds me of YOU.!!!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by acidtalk: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
And you are so silly to think any sane person will click that virus invested blog.

When e tire you, you go use your own hands copy and paste am for here.

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by monalicious(f): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
991: R.I.P Moses Dimkpa 1981-2001. every news of a dead person reminds me of YOU.!!!
Hilarious,like seriously? grin grin
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2013
She did a few signs with her hands and you call that Illuminati photos? Dude get a life. cool

1 Like

Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by Screwface(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2013
I wasted 300kb to open that silly thing you have over there!
And am not even on a data plan! Christ!
Op,am coming. Make i check my account balance first,i'll be back for you.
But b4 i return,delete this thrash of a thread ogbeni

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 22, 2013
Fucking wiv the devil
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by ideee03(f): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
acidtalk: And you are so silly to think any sane person will click that virus invested blog.

Epic!!!Buhahahahaha...

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by ideee03(f): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
acidtalk: And you are so silly to think any sane person will click that virus invested blog.

Epic!!!Buhahahahaha...and it's "infested".

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by GBMusik: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
Please watch this new funny Video: DShoww - Figure 8 (Dir. by GBFilms) #DOWNLOAD /p3baSy-D
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by minudus: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
I reserved my comment for the dead..

Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by baibijayyahoo(f): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
bitter truth is, that one of their signs!
that you have refuse to see a fact doesnt mean it not there!
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by Tushkid74(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
bitter truth is, that one of their signs!
that you have refuse to see a fact doesnt mean it not there!
Buhahaha.Almost every cupped palm in a celeb's pic. now connotes Illuminati.
The real Illuminati as spearheaded by Weishaupt,is made up of the rulers of the earth.
Presidents,corporate men at the echleon of their profession(Rockerfeller etc) & renowned intellectuals.
So how can she be affliated with such a cult?
We all know Goldie for ripping off Lady Gaga's style,maybe thats y she did that pose.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by baibijayyahoo(f): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
Tushkid74: .
Buhahaha.Almost every cupped palm in a celeb's pic. now connotes Illuminati.
The real Illuminati as spearheaded by Weishaupt,is made up of the rulers of the earth.
Presidents,corporate men at the echleon of their profession(Rockerfeller etc) & renowned intellectuals.
So how can she be affliated with such a cult?
We all know Goldie for ripping off Lady Gaga's style,maybe thats y she did that pose.

ofcos am not confirming that she is one for sure, i just said it one of their signs.

just maybe it her usual way of ripping lady Gaga's style.
and maybe not.....

like you said,the illuminati you is dorminated by the powerful people of the world No doubt....those are the kings

it is like a chess game, the celebs like jay zee and the rest are just pawns in the game....

and if these people are really taking over the world like they sing in some songs, then definately they have pawns all over the world already, cos they cant do it alone.
she made their sign and you wanna let it go ignored
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by Tushkid74(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

ofcos am not confirming that she is one for sure, i just said it one of their signs.
just maybe it her usual way of ripping lady Gaga's style.
and maybe not.....
like you said,the illuminati you is dorminated by the powerful people of the world No doubt....those are the kings
it is like a chess game, the celebs like jay zee and the rest are just pawns in the game....
and if these people are really taking over the world like they sing in some songs, then definately they have pawns all over the world already, cos they cant do it alone.
she made their sign and you wanna let it go ignored
No.
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by baibijayyahoo(f): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
Tushkid74:
No.
then we are good
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2013
Rubbish!!! Wat part of d OKAY sign dont u get?? Make i hear word jare. Illminati ko illuminati ni.. Mstcheew
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2013
2254 views? cheesy
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
2254 views? cheesy

and just one page...grin
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by amiskurie(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2013

I wonder o!
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
staicey:

and just one page...grin

I am telling you! People like gossip too much lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by fuckluv(f): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
But this girl is dead whether illuminati or not. Why won't people leave the dead alone? It never occured to them that she was illuminati when she was alive. All artistes today have been labelled illuminati, no more talented people. SMH. Only God knows what's with Nigerians and this illuminati, na today it start to exist? Mtsheew .
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by babysnogls: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
Is there anoda way to hiss on d net than mtcheeeeew?!
Dt sign has been in existence since i was a todler! Its an 'okay' sign! As in, okay, good, perfect!
Mttchheeeew!
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by Maya2pretty(f): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2013

ah! nairalanders and bad mouth hahahaha grin
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by DollyParton1(f): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Gosh!!!! Let Goldie rest in peace na... HABA!!!
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by nitlad: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
Rubbish
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by free2ryhme: 1:43am On Feb 24, 2013
there is some element of truth in this
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by baibijayyahoo(f): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2013
free2ryhme: there is some element of truth in this
i think say na every body blind
Re: Shocking Illuminati Scandal Photos Of Goldie Surface The Net by cfc: 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
free2ryhme: there is some element of truth in this
STFu "there is some element of truth in this" correct yourself #OLODO

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The N17 Million Naira IVM G40 Ride For Bbnaija2020 Winner / VIDEO + PHOTOS: Cheating Nigerian Wife Caught In The Act And Forced To Have Sex / Exclusive Interview: I Have Proof Tiwa Was Sleeping With Jazzy, Others- Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.