Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Power Signing Today - I Feel Happy And Angry At The Same Time! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Signing Today - I Feel Happy And Angry At The Same Time! (479 Views)

Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? / Mugabe Still Angry At Nigeria Over Sahara TV Incident / More Photos Of GEJ & Buhari At The Peace Accord Signing Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Signing Today - I Feel Happy And Angry At The Same Time! by thelastPope(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
I am sitting at home working and am wondering. Power has improved in my area since January but it has been around 6-8 hours daily, up from like 2 hours daily from last year. Though this January, it has been a little more consistent, I have never had a full days powers. But I am shocked that from the beginning of this week when they announced that government is about to sign the agreements for the bid winners, the supply jump immediately to around 12 hours a day. Now as I am typing this, power has been on all day and hasnt blinked. This has not happened for a long time. So I am wondering, how does a signing ceremony suddenly increase the power supply. Hmmmm! Something tells me the poor power supply is more than just power generation and transmission issues. I am now really convinced that there is a grand sabotage going on and am even more happy now that the private sector is taking over. Where is this constant power suddenly coming from? This is as ridiculous as it is great! It beats me that we actually have people who deliberately are putting the rest of us through pain for their own selfish, wicked and devilish reasons! I am so happy that the DISCOs have been signed off. It is indeed a new dawn for Nigeria!
Re: Power Signing Today - I Feel Happy And Angry At The Same Time! by gbanikiti(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2013
This thread has been moved to Celebrity Section.
Re: Power Signing Today - I Feel Happy And Angry At The Same Time! by Blyss: 2:13am On Feb 22, 2013
LOL and you people wonder why we'd want our own nation if we were to settle in that continent. smiley

(1) (Reply)

3rd Phase Amnesty: Ex-militants Threaten To Make N/delta Ungovernable / Suntai’s True Health Condition, By His Doctor / Tribe Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.