Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian (12008 Views)

Sophie Rammal And Husband Welcome Baby (Photos) / Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef / Photos: D'prince & Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
CeCe Billz: Why am I finding it hard to laugh?

Because you are finding it hard to reason in a direct manner

If that is insultive, sorry but it is the truth
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by YoungGame: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Chai this girl don kill wiz khalifa.. See as the guy dry finish, dey carry woman wey big pass you + smoking weed angry Anyways congrats to the weed lord and amber.. No wonder kanye west run leave amber rose..mehn that girl go kill man pikin oh; see my brother don dry like stock fish grin

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
Kk
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by LaPink: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
Congratulations Khalifa. TGOD!!! smiley
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Johnnoah1st: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
Foxy_Version7:

Who hacked your account

This guy must be high on some weed
just like u huh?
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by fuckluv(f): 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
FXKing2012: But we all know how their union is going to end.
Oh, u know that already? So pls pray for its solidification and stop being pessimistic.
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Nuzo1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
Congratulations to Wiz and Amber.

I hope the entrance of Seba will strenghten your love for each other. With that, lots of people will learn that once you meet your soulmate...everything changes for good.
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by MoflekCida(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ghostface_killa: Cross-breed of a Crackhead and a h.oe??.......Owk.....
Yup! Reminds me of your mom and dad..

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by yungdamaz(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Johnnoah1st: u dey craze o how dare u hack my account? or don't u knw dats wat dey called impassination? i we soon sue u and seun to court.
oboi this grammer blunder is killing me gringrin
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
yung da maz: oboi this grammer blunder is killing me gringrin

Hahahahahahahaha make I help you laff grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by FoxyVersion7(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
CeCe Billz:
Sharap u cretin! Who asked for ur opinion? Ur even dryer than I tot..

So you laughed initially... I aint dry, just not feeling too free with myself
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Money is powerful...see fine gal marry wowo gangster
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
Moflek Cida:
Sound like you gat an extra chromosome-21 negro.....smh
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
Moflek Cida:
Ah blame ur mom for allowing that c.um into her pu.s.sy....she shoulda swallowed the ish like the nym.p.ho she is...
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Johnnoah1st: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
bros u dey craze o do u tink its easy to become a professor?
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by makky(f): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
I dnt care if hes a Crackhead, WeedLord or General igbo overseer....hes raw talent and one of ma favourite rappers and even humble enough. Congrats Wizzy & Amber, atleast Kanye lost out and busy pregnating a woman whos still married to another. Cant stop listening to "Remember You".... Congrats!
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by CeCeBillz(f): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
U wish I did!
Foxy_Version7:

So you laughed initially... I aint dry, just not feeling too free with myself
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Leadn(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
CeCe Billz: Why am I finding it hard to laugh?

'cos its not worth it!

verrrryyyyyyy superrrrrrrr dry!
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Leadn(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
makky: I dnt care if hes a Crackhead, WeedLord or General igbo overseer....hes raw talent and one of ma favourite rappers and even humble enough. Congrats Wizzy & Amber, atleast Kanye lost out and busy pregnating a woman whos still married to another. Cant stop listening to "Remember You".... Congrats!

Yeah! #TeamTGOD!
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Emperoris(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
Sup. That wiz looks like a real woman. Lol
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Soso990240(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ghostface_killa: Sound like you gat an extra chromosome-21 negro.....smh
nt funny,,bt let me petrönize u small..HeHehehehe.
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Sweetapple007(f): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
Who re they ad where is the baby.
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
grammar not grammer u are not beta than the person u are correcting, committing grammatical blunder while correcting someone else grammatical error

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by FoxyVersion7(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ucheosefoh: grammar not grammer u are not beta than the person u are correcting, committing grammatical blunder while correcting someone else grammatical error

Check out im spelling of "grammar".... I fell down from a mango tree I climbed in search of network
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by LaPink: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
The new dad.

Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hope the baby look like amber beautiful woman.
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by emabe: 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
huni_naija: Hope the baby inherits the mother's looks...
hope thats all the baby inherits from her mom.
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
colombiana: It sims smoking weed gets guys really pretty ladies ooooo hmmmmn #walkin to idi araba to get me a joint#
Tell 'em at Yaba-left....hi on your way back cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by SELFWORTH: 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2013
Who are these people?
Re: Amber Rose And Wizkhalifa Welcome Baby Sebastian by tunapawizzy: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Foxy_Version7: Marijuana: Your Igboness, tell me this is not happening
Me: What could it be?
Marijuana: Wiz Khalifa just delivered a baby boy
Me: What shocked shocked shocked Now you are going extinct for sure
Marijuana: Don't worry, I am suing the hospital that allowed the safe delivery
#Team save our igbo#
[size=22pt]YAWNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Naija Young Girls Do Nowadays Will Shock You (photos) / Basketmouth, Bovi, Helen Paul Storm Ibadan For Glo Laffta Fest 2nd Edition- Pics / Chika Ike's 2011 Calendar Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.