Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Paypal Account PRO With Bill Me Later For Sale - Bidding - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Paypal Account PRO With Bill Me Later For Sale - Bidding (2148 Views)

Enter And Start Bidding!!!!!! / Recharge Your Startime Decoder Anytime And Pay Later(for Warri Only) / Fresh 160gb Ipod Classic For Sale Start Bidding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Account PRO With Bill Me Later For Sale - Bidding by MrRodrigo: 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hi Everyone!! cheesy

I am new here and would really like to share with you a paypal PRO account for sale with Bill me later for businessman in Nigeria. I will post here the screenshot and if you are interested to purchase, comment here your offer. wink

Send message to mj.rodriguez2015@gmail.com if you're ready to buy. I can make random accounts with bill me later status...

Bill me later cost - $99
Balance available - $2,400+ billed later
I have the VISA access so feel free to comment and bid for this.

Starting bid: $90

Grace

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/bett38.png[/IMG][color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Scratchfree USA Ordered Hp Envy M6 For Sale / Pepper Spray For Protection And Self Defense. / Mint Hp Elitebook 820 G2 ( Sleek And Slim) SOLD!SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.