Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,982 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Study In Europe Low Tuition And No Embassy Visit For Belerus And Georgia - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Study In Europe Low Tuition And No Embassy Visit For Belerus And Georgia (492 Views)

Canada: Humber International Entrance Scholarships (full And Partial Tuition) / Study In Luxembourg Low Tuition University / Us Embassy Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Europe Low Tuition And No Embassy Visit For Belerus And Georgia by ayo85: 1:21am On Feb 22, 2013
Universities in these two countries accept Nigeria students with WAEC AND NECO RESULTS,No any English test or Language test, the admission is as simple ABC if you have require documents.you can do it on your own if you want.
FOR OTHER DETAILS AND APPLICATION FOR 2013 CALL 08033471418 AND YOU WILL GET YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENT WITHIN 7 DAYS, WITH THIS YOU BUY YOUR TICKET AND TRAVEL. PAY SCHOOL FEES WHEN YOU GET THERE

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Field Meets / Am A Graduate Of Computer Science 2006 Sets I Need A Job Pls Help Me Out / I Need A Place To Stay In VI/LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.