Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,073 members, 7,863,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Which Course Should I Choose Btw Computer Science Or Comouter With Electronic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Should I Choose Btw Computer Science Or Comouter With Electronic (436 Views)

What's The Difference Btw Computer Science And Cyber Security Science?????? / Pls Which Course Requires Minimum Of D7 In Chemistry? / Bsc Physic With Electronic Vs Electrica And Electronic Engr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Course Should I Choose Btw Computer Science Or Comouter With Electronic by michealkaz: 1:49am On Feb 22, 2013
which one is more preferable... i love computer and i want to go to university to study more.. but i need to to advice me.. which one is ok.
Re: Which Course Should I Choose Btw Computer Science Or Comouter With Electronic by braine(m): 5:46am On Feb 22, 2013
Google is your friend dear. Plus, anyone is good; they're prectically the same.
Re: Which Course Should I Choose Btw Computer Science Or Comouter With Electronic by GreatTaiwo: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2013
Hello,

where Computer & Electronics is combine that is better than just computer science.
Electronics is deep especially when combine with computer. it will give you indept
knowledge on how this devices work, their design and application.

The Electronics will take care of the technical while the computer will handle programming.

so both course combine make a perfect course that will put you at the top.

have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Name Change: Jonathan Makes U-turn-vanguard Newspaper / Private Schools Vs Public Schools / Colleges And University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.