Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Bio Clean ;; The Best Way To Treat Your Sockaway........... - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Bio Clean ;; The Best Way To Treat Your Sockaway........... (794 Views)

Sexy Lingerie On Sale- Lagos Lagos!!! Ladies, Treat Your Man In Bed Tonight!! / 10 Kilo Sack Of Persil Washing Powder Non Bio For Sale / Treat Your Acne And Your Spots With Proactiv And Meladerm At Competitive Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bio Clean ;; The Best Way To Treat Your Sockaway........... by soundproofent: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
Bio clean is an harmless bacterial that feeds on feaces....you dont need to call on waste struck to dispose your waste....you put the tablet in your WC and flush dwn to d sockaway...it treats your sockaway ...eats up the waste ...and brings out odourless water that can be used for ur plants or garden....its acts as a form of fertilizer....all these process unlike strucks would be done without bringing out harmful smell...
for more info contact ; Email';ochonmaify@yahoo.com.
bb pin ;280dd2e4
Re: Bio Clean ;; The Best Way To Treat Your Sockaway........... by emmapk1: 11:04pm On May 08, 2022
Thanks for offering a bio cleanup servcie.My house caught fire last year. It was a nightmare for me. I would say, remember a hoarding cleaning service can help you with all the different factors that go into cleaning a hoarder’s home, and they may be able to spot and handle hazards you hadn’t considered.

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve For SALE @ $160 Per Dollar / CHRISTMAS HAMPERS Available Wt Discounts And Delivery Services in PH / Design Your Office Signage And Office Branding At Lowest Cost With Best Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.