Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

“i’m 100 Times Hotter And Prettier Than Kim Kardashian” – Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m 100 Times Hotter And Prettier Than Kim Kardashian” – Juliet Ibrahim (936 Views)

Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" / Between Flavour, Peter Okoye And Iyanya Who Is Hotter And Sexier?(photos) / I Am Prettier Than Kim Kardashian - Juliet Ibrahim - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m 100 Times Hotter And Prettier Than Kim Kardashian” – Juliet Ibrahim by ableD1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2013

Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim isn’t n too scared to say she’s hotter and prettier than Kim Kardashian when she is also natrually endowed too. She wasn’t happy with Kim Kardashian’s appearance fee last Sunday in Lagos.

Reacting to a comment on her Instagram page after she expressed her dissatisfaction at show organizers paying for the TV reality star to make an appearance at the Darey ‘Love Like a Movie’ concert

Miss Ibrahim exploded stating:

“The fact is and will always remain I, Juliet Ibrahim is 100 times hotter, prettier than Kim k! I have every right to say so Cus I am an African woman without any surgeries and natural beauty is what I brag of. If this is offending u pls kindly walk without your faulty specs and bang your head into a wall”.

Source: http://www.omg.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian’s Health Scare: 5 Fast Facts You Need To Know / Help Find Missing Person Amara Ohakwe / Revisiting Soyinka’s Gaffe On Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.