Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,312 members, 7,853,448 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (154125 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by EmiolaWaleola(m): 12:57am On Jul 24, 2013
Hey intending FUTA students once you don't have up to 50% forget securing admission in FUTA but you may opt for PDS. Meanwhile was reading about unga G package or something in your interest the Dr.Alese that I know has no interest in your gifts if you merit admission into FUTA you will get it. So don't fall a victim of whatever form of package. If you know Dr.Alese you won't near him on whatever unga G package in quote which I read earlier. See you all!.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Tolzeal(m): 1:20am On Jul 24, 2013
Emiola Waleola: Hey intending FUTA students once you don't have up to 50% forget securing admission in FUTA but you may opt for PDS. Meanwhile was reading about unga G package or something in your interest the Dr.Alese that I know has no interest in your gifts if you merit admission into FUTA you will get it. So don't fall a victim of whatever form of package. If you know Dr.Alese you won't near him on whatever unga G package in quote which I read earlier. See you all!.

This quote this right! Seems u quoting me wrong, read his post and understand dude! He his qualified for the admission but willing to change is course to computer science!! What am saying here is that he needs the help of some reputable people in the university!! That's will make Dr Alese consider him very weell regrding to his sponsr
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Tolzeal(m): 1:20am On Jul 24, 2013
Emiola Waleola: Hey intending FUTA students once you don't have up to 50% forget securing admission in FUTA but you may opt for PDS. Meanwhile was reading about unga G package or something in your interest the Dr.Alese that I know has no interest in your gifts if you merit admission into FUTA you will get it. So don't fall a victim of whatever form of package. If you know Dr.Alese you won't near him on whatever unga G package in quote which I read earlier. See you all!.

quote this right! Seems u quoting me wrong, read his post and understand dude! He his qualified for the admission but willing to change is course to computer science!! What am saying here is that he needs the help of some reputable people in the university!! That's will make Dr Alese consider him very weell regrding to his sponsr
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Lordseyad(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
Av now paid 4 d pume question fee,but when i wanma confirm d payment its saying "SERVER FAILED, make sure d conf.code is correct". what am i gonna do now? Anyone 2 ans?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Dizney(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
57% in the utme, 60% in post utme, any chances?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by GiggsTk(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
@ Emiola, pls what was the departmental cut off mark for mining engineering for last year, or anyone who knows it can help
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Tuljaking(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dizney: 57% in the utme, 60% in post utme, any chances?
course
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Tuljaking(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
GiggsTk: @ Emiola, pls what was the departmental cut off mark for mining engineering for last year, or anyone who knows it can help
add your jamb score and postume aggregrate divide by 2 ....school of agriculture 50 to 55 ..school of enviromental 55 to 60 ...school of management and technology 50 to 55 ...school of science 60 to 70 school of mineral science 50 to 55 ...school of engineering 65 to 75...this aplies for merit admission firstbatch ...no shitss.nid more info add via 2go tuljaking
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Tuljaking(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Tuljaking: course
57+60=117/2=58:5 fix urself in
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by israelboy1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Thou i felt the questions was so simple, that i was been tempted to answer the whole question and smile out of the exam hall.
I am a D.E student who is an aspirant of FUTA, but found myself wanted by BELOW 50%..my score was 40%..its not as if i never studied well, its not as if i did not read well, its not as if i did not memorize, its not as if i did not pray, its not as if i did not read my bible, its not as if i did not speak in tongues, its not as if i did not prophesy...here i am with 40%..nd there re so much people who did more dan what i do...but still scored below me..who re we to blame? Mother nature? No of cos...but that doesn't means we should accept our fate. Thou most of the people don't have the intention of going back to polytechnic, i know how most of the people re feeling right now just because of this...pressure from family, pressure from peer group, pressure from neighborhood.....we start to regreet and pray that the world should just end today..some of our friends re smiling now, we re here sitting down thinking that haa, what a great shame, why can't i just pass, why would i not succed, so i will now be going back to that poly in which i had already told them that i can never...in the name of discrimination..
Me as israel, i will never tell you not to worry, take your time in worrying, take your time in crying, take your time in abusing urself, take ur time in cursing urself, take ur time in knowing urself as a failure........at the end, WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED?
Well, when i told my dad about my own scores, he felt bittered to the extent of him telling me the ball is in my court so i shoul play it anyhow..i told most of the people around me about my score..remember, i was telling them in fear... All what i am hearing is that, thats just too bad.....hmmmmm i am so so bittered while writing this, cos i know what it means, they think i am just too playful which is a naked lie, i spent my time in reading, they will even see me reading....but here i am sobbing..what a shame....

Well i know most of the people below 50% re feeling what i am feeling right now..all what i will say is that.......even thou you will go back to polytechnic, try to make urself better of the best thats in that university....
Even thou you won't be going back to polytechnic..just try to make ur research and be better off those in that university...never feel bad about what others can say....just talk to urself 3Times everyday of ur life that all is well......my message is right from the bottom of my heart to YOU thats reading it now.....

Don't thank me cos of this...just thank ur opportunity by been priveledgd in reading this......

U can add me on watsapp if u re feeling so much bad in ur, my number is 08176118505.....lest share each others feeling nd achieve more
All what i will say is this.......all is well

ONE LOVE FRIENDS sad

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Dizney(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
Computer Science
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by dapreacher(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
utme - 64%
post utme - 64%
did predegree...but I chose them as 2nd choice...going for mathematical science...wat are my chances guys
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by lanrexlan(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
dapreacher: utme - 64%
post utme - 64%
did predegree...but I chose them as 2nd choice...going for mathematical science...wat are my chances guys
You are in bro.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Lordseyad(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ahh! cant believe this result...40% sha 219(55%) for jamb. it seems like ..OMG!! P
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by dapreacher(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
lanrexlan: You are in bro.
*heaves sigh of relief* and here I was thinking my 2nd choice escapade might jeopardise my chances...thank God sha
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by EmiolaWaleola(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2013
GiggsTk: @ Emiola, pls what was the departmental cut off mark for mining engineering for last year, or anyone who knows it can help

The cut off mark of mining last year was based on the highest score of the best result after calculating the jamb result and pume scores together on the average. The calculation is this divide your jamb by 8 and pume by 2 add dem up and see what your stand is. Once you have up to 60 you should have a chance. Meanwhile you can obtain a change of course form if you are above 50 or at 50 for some other consideration to secure the admission.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by EmiolaWaleola(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2013
dapreacher: utme - 64%
post utme - 64%

Hi dude, if you chose Futa as either first or second and you did PDS and in your PDS you have 50 congratulations for awaiting admission and if you didn't get up to 50 in your PDS exams and you have the above results for MTS you have to hold on God so as to fall on the category of students who has the best results. In addition either you choose FUTA as first or second you will be considered for admission once you merit it. Thank you.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by EmiolaWaleola(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2013
Tuljaking: add your jamb score and postume aggregrate divide by 2 ....school of agriculture 50 to 55 ..school of enviromental 55 to 60 ...school of management and technology 50 to 55 ...school of science 60 to 70 school of mineral science 50 to 55 ...school of engineering 65 to 75...this aplies for merit admission firstbatch ...no shitss.nid more info add via 2go tuljaking

I feel the cut off above is wrong! FST, AEEa and some other department in SAAT has high cut off above what has been calculated above. It is based on overall best result anually people got 58 last year for agric and couldn't gain the admission. Guys just calculate ur results and be hopeful that you fall in the right figures that is cool for admission.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by EmiolaWaleola(m): 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dizney: Abeg, 60% computer science, 1st choice, am I good to go?

My guy make I no lie you let me use myself as a case study, I chose CSC in 2008 I had 64% but I wasn't. Admitted CSC is highly competitive. So my advice is quickly go and pick a change of course form and choose another department don't waste the result. Success.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by lanrexlan(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
Emiola Waleola:

My guy make I no lie you let me use myself as a case study, I chose CSC in 2008 I had 64% but I wasn't. Admitted CSC is highly competitive. So my advice is quickly go and pick a change of course form and choose another department don't waste the result. Success.
But bro,you were many during your time.we aren't up to 5k this time,Is still there hope for him?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by EmiolaWaleola(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
iskalamong:

Please, my friend choosed futa 1st choice and second choice. He wanted to go for computer science but was afraid so he used industrial chemistry as first choice and computer science as second choice in FUTA. He scored 254 (64%) in jamb and 72% in post jamb. Now he is considering changing his course to computer science and he wants to know his chances with computer science considering his score, and also wants to know their last year departmental cut-off mark and lastly whether it is possible for him to change to computer science.
Please help. All reliable information(s) will be greatly appreciated and will be of great importance.
Thanks!

Okay, changing to CSC is a risk ordinarily if he hadn't changed his choice he should get the course based on probability reason been that the score should get somewhere on the list. If he should change his dept now it may make him loose the chances at hand. I can be sure that he has a better stand in chemistry than in CSC. So if he really likes CSC he can change it when he gets to 200L and if he has 3.5 CGPA. So my advice is let him remain where he is. Congrats to your friend in advance. I will be at his convocation ground to celebrate with him.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by dapreacher(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
Emiola Waleola:

Hi dude, if you chose Futa as either first or second and you did PDS and in your PDS you have 50 congratulations for awaiting admission and if you didn't get up to 50 in your PDS exams and you have the above results for MTS you have to hold on God so as to fall on the category of students who has the best results. In addition either you choose FUTA as first or second you will be considered for admission once you merit it. Thank you.
fanx for d info...actually had 57% for the 1st semester PDF result..waiting for d total *fingers crossed* sha
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by EmiolaWaleola(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Tolzeal:

Nice story!! I just pway ASUU resumes sharp sharp, bfre the admission ish commences, I will advice u to move down to student affair buliding, ask for. Dr alese, he is the man for student and the one to help, a friend of mine have same ish to, and he was helped by the man!! Dou some UNGA G packages was involved!!

Don't change your department and also you can change your dept at the end of 200L if you have a CGPA of 3.5 so bro congrats. Tolzeal u be akindeko guy? Ewa boy. Nice job bro will love to know you. Wale SRC speaker. Halla me on 07062333802
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by EmiolaWaleola(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Dekins88: oooh......this is direct entry some factors may be considered and she might still find her way in....the factors are....
(1) Your National DIploma/ NCE result
(2) your might ''transcript''
(3) the department you applied for, if it's not too competive or not competitive at all
(4) connect*******
(5) luck above alll The G- factor!......almighty God
.......see u @ the top fumzygirl!

She must also have her upper credit result from a polytechnic
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by EmiolaWaleola(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
iskalamong:

thanks man! Its not a story. If you want I can give you his Jamb registration number and you'll check his result. And about Dr. Alese, are you very sure about it? And about how much are we talking about here (the unga G package)?
Around what score do they normally accept for computer science (post-ume).
The person is also an indigen of ondo state.

Hi bro., Dr.Alese is not a man who has any interest in your package, and please don't pay anyone for FUTA admission because FUTA staffs frowns at bribery with utmost seriousness and yo may forfeit your admission if you are caught in the act. Maintain the chemistry and you may request to change your course in 200L once u have a CGPA of 3.5. Pls don't pay anyone for FUTA admission. Any help contact me on 07062333802. Erstwhile speaker SRC. Congrats.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by barackohandso(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
israel boy: Thou i felt the questions was so simple, that i was been tempted to answer the whole question and smile out of the exam hall.
I am a D.E student who is an aspirant of FUTA, but found myself wanted by BELOW 50%..my score was 40%..its not as if i never studied well, its not as if i did not read well, its not as if i did not memorize, its not as if i did not pray, its not as if i did not read my bible, its not as if i did not speak in tongues, its not as if i did not prophesy...here i am with 40%..nd there re so much people who did more dan what i do...but still scored below me..who re we to blame? Mother nature? No of cos...but that doesn't means we should accept our fate. Thou most of the people don't have the intention of going back to polytechnic, i know how most of the people re feeling right now just because of this...pressure from family, pressure from peer group, pressure from neighborhood.....we start to regreet and pray that the world should just end today..some of our friends re smiling now, we re here sitting down thinking that haa, what a great shame, why can't i just pass, why would i not succed, so i will now be going back to that poly in which i had already told them that i can never...in the name of discrimination..
Me as israel, i will never tell you not to worry, take your time in worrying, take your time in crying, take your time in abusing urself, take ur time in cursing urself, take ur time in knowing urself as a failure........at the end, WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED?
Well, when i told my dad about my own scores, he felt bittered to the extent of him telling me the ball is in my court so i shoul play it anyhow..i told most of the people around me about my score..remember, i was telling them in fear... All what i am hearing is that, thats just too bad.....hmmmmm i am so so bittered while writing this, cos i know what it means, they think i am just too playful which is a naked lie, i spent my time in reading, they will even see me reading....but here i am sobbing..what a shame....

Well i know most of the people below 50% re feeling what i am feeling right now..all what i will say is that.......even thou you will go back to polytechnic, try to make urself better of the best thats in that university....
Even thou you won't be going back to polytechnic..just try to make ur research and be better off those in that university...never feel bad about what others can say....just talk to urself 3Times everyday of ur life that all is well......my message is right from the bottom of my heart to YOU thats reading it now.....

Don't thank me cos of this...just thank ur opportunity by been priveledgd in reading this......

U can add me on watsapp if u re feeling so much bad in ur, my number is 08176118505.....lest share each others feeling nd achieve more

ONE LOVE FRIENDS sad

After writing this long piece, you still want people to add you up on whatsapp so you could chat, & to think you were feeling bad for yourself after your disappointing result.
NB: there are some polytechnics that are rated higher than universities, some very brilliant minds who chose polytechnics ahead of universities because they love to what they've learned to practice & not just to carry BSc certificates about with dull minds. Start having a different mindset towards polytechnics, for your own good.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
Emiola Waleola:

Okay, changing to CSC is a risk ordinarily if he hadn't changed his choice he should get the course based on probability reason been that the score should get somewhere on the list. If he should change his dept now it may make him loose the chances at hand. I can be sure that he has a better stand in chemistry than in CSC. So if he really likes CSC he can change it when he gets to 200L and if he has 3.5 CGPA. So my advice is let him remain where he is. Congrats to your friend in advance. I will be at his convocation ground to celebrate with him.

Convocation or matric?
Is it at the end of 200L or the beginning of 200L (i.e end of 100L)
Thanks!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2013
israel boy: Thou i felt the questions was so simple, that i was been tempted to answer the whole question and smile out of the exam hall.

ONE LOVE FRIENDS sad
Bros i could fell that pain being in the same shoes as yours, irrespective of your score don't coun't your self as a failure because i believe that wasn't the best way for FUTA to test we direct entry students intellect, you can't imagine my very smart guy that graduated top in my ND days scored 20%, moreover a friend that struggled and narrowly escaped through lower credit to upper credit scored 52% that is luck for you,
i knew thereis nothing u can tell some pple to let them realize you are not a failure, just abadon them, let focus on our future the past has gone (meanwhile let's keep our faith and hope on )
i would get in touch with you, take care!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2013

ONE LOVE FRIENDS sad
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by fumzygirl(f): 6:31am On Jul 25, 2013
Emiola Waleola:

She must also have her upper credit result from a polytechnic
yes i had upper credit is there stil hope
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Shollyps(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Pls,i have not get d money 4 d past question(1k) to check d result.hope it will nt affect my admision if i did nt check it.going 4 biochem,204 in jamb.1st choice
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by GiggsTk(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
who has an idea of the total number of students(DE nd utme) who took dis exam nd the average number futa admits yearly

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (97) (Reply)

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 / Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.