Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,839 members, 7,862,752 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session - Education (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (154180 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Tuljaking(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
smat;50-55 seet:55-60 seet engine:60-70 70 elet elet sos;50-65 65 computer science most competitive sems:55-60..note this mainly for merit admission75% reliance like to appreciate
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by obizzy(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
shoutout to all PD students here! Jus saw my 2nd semester result(wasnt bad)..i jus wanna knw wen futa wud paste our list...i heard frm a reliable source dat we pd students av a upper hand sofar u pass d 50mark..so lets just kip praying to GOD and evryfin wud work in our favour.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by felicodking: 3:03am On Aug 06, 2013
Pls sum1 should tel me d specific date dat i cn stil submit my transcript dat it wont b 2 late 2 affect my admissn cos i cnt submit it dis wk cos my skul av nt answered me yet n dia wil b public hols dis wk 2. Pls help me wit useful information
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by lanrexlan(m): 5:24am On Aug 06, 2013
Tuljaking: smat;50-55 seet:55-60 seet engine:60-70 70 elet elet sos;50-65 65 computer science most competitive sems:55-60..note this mainly for merit admission75% reliance like to appreciate
What's your source?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by lanrexlan(m): 5:27am On Aug 06, 2013
obizzy: shoutout to all PD students here! Jus saw my 2nd semester result(wasnt bad)..i jus wanna knw wen futa wud paste our list...i heard frm a reliable source dat we pd students av a upper hand sofar u pass d 50mark..so lets just kip praying to GOD and evryfin wud work in our favour.
Lolz,you guys must have upper hand na,after paying more 100k.It's not easy,all is well with us too.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Lordseyad(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2013
iskalamong:
sorry bro! I wish you the very best! But is futa your first choice or second? Also, what did you score in UNILORIN's post-ume
thanks bro. fUta is 2nd choice,unilorin 1st choice..
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by felicodking: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2013
felicodking: Pls sum1 should tel me d specific date dat i cn stil submit my transcript dat it wont b 2 late 2 affect my admissn cos i cnt submit it dis wk cos my skul av nt answered me yet n dia wil b public hols dis wk 2. Pls help me wit useful information
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by SammyT95(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2013
I heard d admsion list has bin compild bt hasn't bin releasd heard of a friend who was helpd to chck his by a prof he said he was admittd into physic deprtmnt also heard about two others dnt knw maybe it's tru or a lie
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by meracool(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2013
SammyT95: I heard d admsion list has bin compild bt hasn't bin releasd heard of a friend who was helpd to chck his by a prof he said he was admittd into physic deprtmnt also heard about two others dnt knw maybe it's tru or a lie
Really.....!!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by lanrexlan(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2013
SammyT95: I heard d admsion list has bin compild bt hasn't bin releasd heard of a friend who was helpd to chck his by a prof he said he was admittd into physic deprtmnt also heard about two others dnt knw maybe it's tru or a lie
White lie,admission list during strike?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Tolzeal(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
lanrexlan: White lie,admission list during strike?

SIT DOWN there?

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Dizney(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ah! Pure Lie!! Don't let anybody deceive you, Admission List will be out after the Strike!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by horlarbycee(f): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dizney: Ah! Pure Lie!! Don't let anybody deceive you, Admission List will be out after the Strike!!
I tink u shld read lanrexlan post again, he didnt say the admission list will be out during the strike, he said compilation of admission list. Dnt get it twisted dude................................ their is notin dat cnt hapen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
lanrexlan: White lie,admission list during strike?
thats what you think. Let me ask you something, when the strike ends and list is released will the list compile itself after the strike?
For your information, UNILAG (university of lagos ) has released her cut-off, so candidates that registered for any course there now no if they'll gain admission or not.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Tuljaking(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
lanrexlan: What's your source?
google search ...**stack thomas
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Tuljaking(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dizney: Ah! Pure Lie!! Don't let anybody deceive you, Admission List will be out after the Strike!!
u jonzing 1st batch list has bern done all next is ASUU calloff strike rush 2nd semester exam then release 1st batch ..prof nd seniour lecturers ave acess to dem..senate tins# note: when you dont know much about something keep quiet bro* goodluck to all for cutoff checl previous post
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
Whats the lie there? When the post-ume was conducted were they not on strike? I asked a 300L student for a lecturer by his name and immediately, he told me his faculty and dept and even told me the man is a prof., which i already knew before asking the guy so i knew for sure that the guy knows the prof and he told me he comes around, although he hasnt seen him that day but he saw him on monday and on wednesday which means lecturers (academic staffs) still come to school even though it's not all the time so there is a possibility that they're compiling the list. When the strike eventually ends, dont you think the work load on them will be too much if they dont seize this chance to work a little and rest much? After the strike do you think they'll just start processing the list and also conduct second semester examination and also complete admission screening? Think now.
And about the dont let anybody deceive you part did he mention a part involving runz or any other forms of duping? The information is very resonable. Mind you, UNILAG is also a member of ASUU and they just recently released their departmental cut-off marks for all course of study. Now their aspirants know their faith, those that'll change will change their course and those that'll return next year'll start preparing for next year's jamb. So what im saying in essense is this, who do you think compiled the cut-off? Is it not thier lecturers (department and faculties)? Right now as we speak, will they not be compiling their merit admission list? Are they also not on strike?
If ASUU continues her madness, will FUTA not be forced to set date for their second semester exam? Or do you think FUTA (or any other university) will not leave the on-going strike and continue with the session?
O boy forget o. If u think about it properly you'll see thet i've got some points.
Anyway lets make the forum lively as we gladly await our admission!
All the best. cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by lanrexlan(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
iskalamong:
thats what you think. Let me ask you something, when the strike ends and list is released will the list compile itself after the strike?
For your information,UNILAG (university of lagos ) has released her cut-off, so candidates that registered for any course there now no if they'll gain admission or not.
Will it takes years to compile list? UNILAG can release their cut off marks,I am talking about releasing admission list during strike.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by lanrexlan(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tuljaking: google search ...**stack thomas
I can't locate it,can you post the link?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
lanrexlan: Will it takes years to compile list? UNILAG can release their cut off marks,I am talking about releasing admission list during strike.
let me tell you something any school can do as they wish that is why ASUU is currently saying new students are on their own that they will not be taught when they resume. If ASUU had absolute power, it wont be so. They'll totally not allow the post-ume screening in the first place. So the school may delay the release pending when the strike ends and if the strike takes too much time, they'll move further afterall it'll just be released on their website.
And about the list, very soon many Universities, especiallly those that have conducted their exam and their result has been released, will start releasing their admission list.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by lanrexlan(m): 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
iskalamong:
let me tell you something any school can do as they wish that is why ASUU is currently saying new students are on their own that they will not be taught when they resume. If ASUU had absolute power, it wont be so. They'll totally not allow the post-ume screening in the first place.
UI hasn't conduct their post utme till now and that's due to ASUU strike.
So the school may delay the release pending when the strike ends and if the strike takes too much time,they'll move further afterall it'll just be released on their website.
And about the list, very soon many Universities, especiallly those that have conducted their exam and their result has been released, will start releasing their admission list.
I doubt that,compilation may be possible,but not really sure admission list been released during strike.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by olasman0(m): 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
A̶̲̥̅♏ nt so sure †̥ђƺ strike will let em paste †̥ђƺ lists №ω buh if it bkums too much,the v.c will def see to it
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by olasman0(m): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
@tuljaking U̶̲̥̅̊ dint write †̥ђƺ cut-offs clearly..it's difficult to understand...tanx
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 1:58am On Aug 07, 2013
lanrexlan: UI hasn't conduct their post utme till now and that's due to ASUU strike.
I doubt that,compilation may be possible,but not really sure admission list been released during strike.
Now youre talking. Anyone dat comes first whether the strike will end or the school will ignore the strike, admission list will come out. It may take time though, but it'll still come out at last.
The main thing is for God to help us and our name should come out.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by iskalamong(m): 2:05am On Aug 07, 2013
olasman0: @tuljaking U̶̲̥̅̊ dint write †̥ђƺ cut-offs clearly..it's difficult to understand...tanx

SMAT: 50-55
SEET:55-60
seet engine:60-70 (i guess mech. engr.)
70 for elet elet (electrical electronics engineering)
SOS: 50-65
65 for computer science (most competitive in school of science)
SEMS: 55-60..
note this mainly for merit admission75% reliance like to appreciate.

Hope you got that?

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by lanrexlan(m): 5:01am On Aug 07, 2013
iskalamong:
Now youre talking. Anyone dat comes first whether the strike will end or the school will ignore the strike, admission list will come out. It may take time though, but it'll still come out at last.
The main thing is for God to help us and our name should come out.
A resounding ameen
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by meracool(m): 7:43am On Aug 07, 2013
We Shall all Be Admitted IJN....
Seriously I cant Wait for the List to be released...!!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by briliantsak(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2013
iskalamong:

SMAT: 50-55
SEET:55-60
seet engine:60-70 (i guess mech. engr.)
70 for elet elet (electrical electronics engineering)
SOS: 50-65
65 for computer science (most competitive in school of science)
SEMS: 55-60..
note this mainly for merit admission75% reliance like to appreciate.

Hope you got that?
lol...dia is ntn lyk seet engine. Stp confusin urslf, itz either SET ( SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECH.), of d greatest naesite OR SEET.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Tuljaking(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2013
because of some reasonable ones here** add ur jamb to your post ume score divide by2 das ur cutoff civil engineering:65 elet engineering:70 mechanical engineering:63 met and mat engineering:60 ..SET*
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Dizney(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2013
.......................?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Dizney(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2013
Please, what of Computer Science?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Tuljaking(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2013
Tuljaking: because of some reasonable ones here** add ur jamb to your post ume score divide by2 das ur cutoff civil engineering:65 elet engineering:70 mechanical engineering:63 met and mat engineering:60 ..SET*
archi:60 estate management:55 building and quantity surveying:50 surveying and geo co industrial design:55 urp:53

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (97) (Reply)

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 / Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.