Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,782 members, 7,866,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session - Education (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (154194 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure (FUTA) 2016/2017 Admission Session / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by rashywire: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2013
I wonder y futa sell coc 4m 4 10k, I'm nt gonna change any course, if Allah wish, my admission is certain if it'll. B good 4 me. Even coc 4m 4 lag na 1k. 4 those dat ve bought d 4m, I wish u well n 4 those dat ve'nt. I wish us well. I just knw dat d admission is certain 4 us dis year. SHALOM
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Beolly(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2013
rashywire: I wonder y futa sell coc 4m 4 10k, I'm nt gonna change any course, if Allah wish, my admission is certain if it'll. B good 4 me. Even coc 4m 4 lag na 1k. 4 those dat ve bought d 4m, I wish u well n 4 those dat ve'nt. I wish us well. I just knw dat d admission is certain 4 us dis year. SHALOM
My broda i feel u Die this is called d Nigerian factor where evry1 wil exploit any available means to get embezzle money dis time 'legally' . Look at d manner dey 'handcuffed' d 2nd choice candidates all of dem ave to change course nt even a chance of getin their desired course at all even wit a high mark. Eventhough ave bought d form n am 1st choice i stil cnt bliv a mere change of course form should go 4 as much as 10k even a woman bside me in d bank was Shocked wen i n anoda guy at d counter told her our mission, d lady at d cafe where did d change over was surprised wen she saw 10k writen on d form n was asking if Futa was a Federal uni or private.
Wat shouldn't require a token is nw bin charged 4 remember hw dey held us to ransom afta we've written d p.utme n demanded we pay extra 1k b4 we cn c our result. Then dis 1 they had beta give me any1 of dose 3courses i paid 4 or else Gbege go Nak 4 dem head.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 05, 2013
Beolly:
My broda i feel u Die this is called d Nigerian factor where evry1 wil exploit any available means to get embezzle money dis time 'legally' . Look at d manner dey 'handcuffed' d 2nd choice candidates all of dem ave to change course nt even a chance of getin their desired course at all even wit a high mark. Eventhough ave bought d form n am 1st choice i stil cnt bliv a mere change of course form should go 4 as much as 10k even a woman bside me in d bank was Shocked wen i n anoda guy at d counter told her our mission, d lady at d cafe where did d change over was surprised wen she saw 10k writen on d form n was asking if Futa was a Federal uni or private.
Wat shouldn't require a token is nw bin charged 4 remember hw dey held us to ransom afta we've written d p.utme n demanded we pay extra 1k b4 we cn c our result. Then dis 1 they had beta give me any1 of dose 3courses i paid 4 or else Gbege go Nak 4 dem head.
i seconded bro,dnt know the reason why they want to punish the second choice candidates me self no fit change anything for futa if dem lyk make dem admitt us i know all is well......wish evryone success..amen
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by factorial1(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2013
Habiz: i seconded bro,dnt know the reason why they want to punish the second choice candidates me self no fit change anything for futa if dem lyk make dem admitt us i know all is well......wish evryone success..amen
All well and good bros....bt I will enjoin you to du the c.o.c bro, if u don't av an alternative gaining admission this yr.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by dhayor58(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2013
Beolly:
True talk!!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Dizney(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
10k for c.o.c.....acceptance go reach 100k, i also had dat those dat did d c.o.c are going to make up the 2nd list! Shey futa na private schl ni?? And does paying 10k mean 100% admission?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by adefemi007(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dizney: 10k for c.o.c.....acceptance go reach 100k, i also had dat those dat did d c.o.c are going to make up the 2nd list! Shey futa na private schl ni?? And does paying 10k mean 100% admission?
Long time dizney
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Dizney(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Abi ooo, i dey come here but I dey Ghost mode, watching people talking $hit! How you dey? Catch me on Whatsapp! 07065485961
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Dizney(m): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
52nd page on Federal University of Test and Assignment, no koko yet, I taya o!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by factorial1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dizney: 52nd page on Federal University of Test and Assignment, no koko yet, I taya o!
lolz....this's deymorlar1 on ...aw you dey bro?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by adefemi007(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dizney: 52nd page on Federal University of Test and Assignment, no koko yet, I taya o!
U don enter the chatroom?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by factorial1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
factorial1: lolz....this's deymorlar1 on myschool.com ...aw you dey bro?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Dizney(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
i dy nah...nairaland didnt put d site you typed...lolz...futa put person for suspense jare
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Dizney(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
chatroom??
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Dizney(m): 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
Do you know what BOUNDARY and INTRUDER mean?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by factorial1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
Dizney: i dy nah...nairaland didnt put d site you typed...lolz...futa put person for suspense jare
abi nah...myschool
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by lanrexlan(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Beolly:
True talk,don't you guys know Futa is badly in need of money?
How will they get the money if not from freshers? Seriously,that 1k I paid for one stupid past questions I never used will ask them and the 10k I wanna pay now.
They increased the Pds fees from 120k to 180k and yet they aren't satisfied unless they should also increase the COC form to 10k from 5k.
This year is absolutely different,2nd choice candidates were considered last year but Futa decided to do a 'Change of Plan'.But all the same,all is well bro.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by lanrexlan(m): 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by LordPherule(m): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2013
lanrexlan: True talk,don't you guys know Futa is badly in need of money?
How will they get the money if not from freshers? Seriously,that 1k I paid for one stupid past questions I never used will ask them and the 10k I wanna pay now.
They increased the Pds fees from 120k to 180k and yet they aren't satisfied unless they should also increase the COC form to 10k from 5k.
This year is absolutely different,2nd choice candidates were considered last year but Futa decided to do a 'Change of Plan'.But all the same,all is well bro.
The VC has been emphasising on drastic development of the campus. The man is so heartless if he knows about this. That's too outrageous n frivolous but so surest for those who can obtain it.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by baebyfaze91(m): 6:50am On Oct 06, 2013
A tire 4 naija o....wen we cnt even diff btw private,federal nd sta te unis.......d V.C is kinda heartless...hw cn sum1 b spendin up to 15k on admissn processes in2 a fed uni...wu cn tell wt d fees gona b gan...OGA O.....
Anyways if dem lyk mk dem release ma name...
Waiting earnestly 4 U.I list 2mao....
And 2 evry1 i wish ya sucex as u change ur courses
AS 4 ME...I NO FIT PAY A DIME
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Mickyboiz: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2013
Any pd student in da house ?, i wana ask sum questns
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by black36(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2013
I hide myself since dis day !!!!!Can't wait to Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ U̶̲̥̅̊ all @futa. .........Agric engn student let know each oder 08064222464 whatapp BBm ........ask m
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by obizzy(m): 9:02am On Oct 06, 2013
Mickyboiz: Any pd student in da house ?, i wana ask sum questns
yo sir! Over here!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by obizzy(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2013
Seems like Futa don push we pd students case go one side? Smh have been checking my admission status since and still no admission given yet! Now I have to spend money to go to school to sort mysef,would be in FUTA tonmorrow to go and beg for help from whosoever cuz my 53percent score cannot just waste like dat tufia!! I just paray all our efforts would never be in vain IJN..GOD would grant each and every one of us our heart desires IJN..even if we are not given our desired courses,our admission is what matters most.also s/o to y'all keeping this thread lively.God bless u!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by meracool(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
obizzy: Seems like Futa don push we pd students case go one side? Smh have been checking my admission status since and still no admission given yet! Now I have to spend money to go to school to sort mysef,would be in FUTA tonmorrow to go and beg for help from whosoever cuz my 53percent score cannot just waste like dat tufia!! I just paray all our efforts would never be in vain IJN..GOD would grant each and every one of us our heart desires IJN..even if we are not given our desired courses,our admission is what matters most.also s/o to y'all keeping this thread lively.God bless u!
Did you Choose FUTA as second choice..?? and what course did you want to go for and your Jamb Score.......
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Henryhawker(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
HELLO House,is there anyone here admitted in2 d sch of engineering??the individual shld please nd please signify by droping his/her course nd aggregate score..so has to give us still anticipating an inkling of our chances..tanks as u respond
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Tolzeal(m): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
obizzy: Seems like Futa don push we pd students case go one side? Smh have been checking my admission status since and still no admission given yet! Now I have to spend money to go to school to sort mysef,would be in FUTA tonmorrow to go and beg for help from whosoever cuz my 53percent score cannot just waste like dat tufia!! I just paray all our efforts would never be in vain IJN..GOD would grant each and every one of us our heart desires IJN..even if we are not given our desired courses,our admission is what matters most.also s/o to y'all keeping this thread lively.God bless u!

guy quickly visit the school!! am sure there is a problem with your credentials submitted at the school!!! No fear you will be admitted!!! just make sure you take along some necessary files along, like your jamb score slip !! and some other relatd stuf!!!

No worries your admission is secured!!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Tolzeal(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
baebyfaze91: A tire 4 naija o....wen we cnt even diff btw private,federal nd sta te unis.......d V.C is kinda heartless...hw cn sum1 b spendin up to 15k on admissn processes in2 a fed uni...wu cn tell wt d fees gona b gan...OGA O.....
Anyways if dem lyk mk dem release ma name...
Waiting earnestly 4 U.I list 2mao....
And 2 evry1 i wish ya sucex as u change ur courses
AS 4 ME...I NO FIT PAY A DIME

last year own was heck boss!!! but I guess that was due some developments going on sch !! just they pray make the money no tia pocket!!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Tolzeal(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
LordPherule:
The VC has been emphasising on drastic development of the campus. The man is so heartless if he knows about this. That's too outrageous n frivolous but so surest for those who can obtain it.

pherule!! I really appreciate you doing my absence!! you been doing your best the feed our new Futarians with the latest development. am so proud of you, now am in too to feed them important updates go achvn dr dsires?!!

One love!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by Dizney(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ahem! What do you have for us?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by obizzy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
meracool:
Did you Choose FUTA as second choice..?? and what course did you want to go for and your Jamb Score.......
jamb score- 184 course quantity surveying..chose dem as 1st and 2nd choice oh!!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session by obizzy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tolzeal:

guy quickly visit the school!! am sure there is a problem with your credentials submitted at the school!!! No fear you will be admitted!!! just make sure you take along some necessary files along, like your jamb score slip !! and some other relatd stuf!!!

No worries your admission is secured!!!
okay sir..thanks for giving me hope.dats wat I need most nw.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (97) (Reply)

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 / Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.