Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

TOEFL Or IELTS: Which Do You Recommend? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / TOEFL Or IELTS: Which Do You Recommend? (2921 Views)

Study In Usa,canada And Europe With 100% Assurance, No Toefl Or Gre !! / Study In U.s.a, Canada And Europe Without Toefl Or Gre Now With Assurance !!! / Oversea Full Scholarship ( Register For Toefl, Gre, Sat, Act @ Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOEFL Or IELTS: Which Do You Recommend? by desog(m): 5:07am On Feb 23, 2013
Hello House,

I need to take an English profienciency test on or before March 31, 2013. Minding the short period I have to prepare for the exam, which of these two do you recommend? Criteria: How voluminous is the content? Which is either to prepare for and pass in a short period period of time? Thanks for anticipated responses.

1 Like

Re: TOEFL Or IELTS: Which Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 23, 2013
iekts as band score,as a Nigerian you will pass it.if you have attened secondary school before or done GCE .I mean the academic ielts

1 Like

Re: TOEFL Or IELTS: Which Do You Recommend? by Obinnau(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2013
toefl is the best, its more easier to pass and prepare for, though no exam is easy. If u need any help, am a proffesional in toefl, u can contact me.
Re: TOEFL Or IELTS: Which Do You Recommend? by derbypiero(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
Obinnau: toefl is the best, its more easier to pass and prepare for, though no exam is easy. If u need any help, am a proffesional in toefl, u can contact me.
i wnt to register for d exam can i get ur contact so we talk better.thanks
Re: TOEFL Or IELTS: Which Do You Recommend? by Obinnau(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
derbypiero: i wnt to register for d exam can i get ur contact so we talk better.thanks
u can call me with this 082147. Whatsapp 0801. But u can add me on 2go with this
Re: TOEFL Or IELTS: Which Do You Recommend? by Obinnau(m): 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
derbypiero: i wnt to register for d exam can i get ur contact so we talk better.thanks
Re: TOEFL Or IELTS: Which Do You Recommend? by larryh539: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
Has anyone heard about IJMBE? An A'level programme that gets you admission into 200level? follow this blog for more: www.directentryprogramm.
Re: TOEFL Or IELTS: Which Do You Recommend? by pato243: 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
TOEFL AND IELTS ARE EASY TO PASS WITH HIGH SCORES IF YOU ALLOW SEASONED LANGUAGE TEACHERS TO SHOW YOU HOW TO PASS WITHOUT MUCH STRESS.
THE EXPERIENCED TEACHERS AT SUCCESS GUARANTORS EDUCATION CONSULT ALWAYS GIVE YOU MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN HIGH SCORES
WITH THEIR TUTORIALS IN IELTS OR TOEFL.YOU NEED TO GIVE THEM A TRIAL AND YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.
CALL 08189213090,08164926505.
E-MAIL: successguarantors@gmail.com
Re: TOEFL Or IELTS: Which Do You Recommend? by WHIZBRO(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
Register your Toefl or ielts with us @ 28k and 40k respectively. Contact ProjectEDGE consults @ 91?93 lagos bye-pass ibadan. or call 08069642293

And to your question, i'll recommend toefl, it has more acceptability and it is quite easier to write
Re: TOEFL Or IELTS: Which Do You Recommend? by Josh4wod: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Obinnau:
toefl is the best, its more easier to pass and prepare for, though no exam is easy. If u need any help, am a proffesional in toefl, u can contact me.
Please what is the current price for TOEFL in Nigeria presently?
Please reply in Naira
Re: TOEFL Or IELTS: Which Do You Recommend? by Melaine(f): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
You can also do it in cotonou and write your exams at American Embassy and you are sure of passing. Pm me for more info

(1) (Reply)

Stategies To Adopt In Attemptig Multidisciplinary Case Study {ican} / JAMB 2015 Access Code / Dubai Student Visa Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.