Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office (1614 Views)

Nysc Official Calendar For BATCH A 2016 / Photo: See This Corper's Shocking Answer To An NYSC Official (hilarious) / Corper Needed In ARFH, Abuja Office. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office by yomomen: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
This is to inform all copers not to fall victim of relocation scam from one of the NYSC official from Abuja's office. He promise us for relocation which he collected about 120k from 4 of us servicing presently, that he can help us on our relocation to our state of choice. His name is Mr Ogunjimi Abdluwasiu. Phone:08033136587. Pls take note.
Re: A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office by McDean: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
Eeyah...pele..so so sorry..
Re: A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office by outrage: 6:36am On Feb 24, 2013
Ogbeche this thing surpose hit FP.
Re: A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2013
outrage: Ogbeche this thing surpose hit FP.
in as much as the OP may be saying the truth, there is no evidence that the supposed man collected money from him, we were not there when the transaction tool place neither does nairaland encourage paying a nysc official for 'runs'. We can only advice naïve corpers to accept there posting as fate and serve there fatherland in spirit and in truth, if a corper wants redeployment, there are legal procedures for that

1 Like

Re: A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office by outrage: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2013
Well said.. Sometime I forget you guys run an 'official' orgainzation.
Re: A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office by CrazyMan(m): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
yomomen: This is to inform all copers not to fall victim of relocation scam from one of the NYSC official from Abuja's office. He promise us for relocation which he collected about 120k from 4 of us servicing presently, that he can help us on our relocation to our state of choice. His name is Mr Ogunjimi Abdluwasiu. Phone:08033136587. Pls take note.
That's why I always advised that people should refrain from paying cash to individuals to help them influence their posting.

Truth is 99.9% of them are scamers...so why waste your hard earned cash?

Re-deployment is done for free in the camp provided you present very strong evidence eg medical or marriage....

Therefore it would be wise to concentrate on how to convince the officials in the camp that you actually need to be re-deployed rather than wasting your money on scamers who claim they can be of assistance, but vanish into thin air the moment they get hold of your cash.
Re: A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office by CrazyMan(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ogbeche77: in as much as the OP may be saying the truth, there is no evidence that the supposed man collected money from him, we were not there when the transaction tool place neither does nairaland encourage paying a nysc official for 'runs'. We can only advice naïve corpers to accept there posting as fate and serve there fatherland in spirit and in truth, if a corper wants redeployment, there are legal procedures for that
Well said...
Re: A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
CrazyMan:
Well said...
bro, how far
Re: A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office by yomomen: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2013
Pls. Everyone, how can one write Petition to at least for once bring this scams to book? Thank u all.
Re: A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office by CrazyMan(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ogbeche77: bro, how far
Men I just de...long time.
Re: A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
CrazyMan:
Men I just de...long time.
when are are you returning fully, abi you don leave the country ni?
Re: A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office by CrazyMan(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ogbeche77: when are are you returning fully, abi you don leave the country ni?
I'm back for good...but still in Naija o.

I can see you've really been doing a lot of job here...you deserve an award. smiley
Re: A 419 NYSC Official In Abuja Office by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
CrazyMan:

I can see you've really been doing a lot of job here...you deserve an award. smiley
grin
CrazyMan:

(1) (Reply)

I Saw This On NYSC Portal What Does It Mean? / A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? / Nysc 2017 Batch A Stream 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.