Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Please House Where Did These Words Originate From? "Wewe And Pupu" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please House Where Did These Words Originate From? "Wewe And Pupu" (999 Views)

Please Were Did Wewe And Pupu Originate / Did These Students Graduate? / Which Nigerian Tribe Did The Word Wahala Originate From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House Where Did These Words Originate From? "Wewe And Pupu" by adefash(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
good day folks.happy weekend to you all.please i am desirous to
know the origin of these words i here ppl use for their wards and
i adopted it without knowing who formulated them.
pupu: to defecate
wewe: to urinate
this is where my curiosity came from.i tried to figure out what
their past tenses and present continuous tenses will look like but
i wasnt too pleased with how they sounded.his made me go
online but i couldnt get any info on them.
i want to ask,are these words universally acceptable,before i
shoot myself in the leg outside this country or they are only used
as colloquial in nigeria.
Re: Please House Where Did These Words Originate From? "Wewe And Pupu" by vallycan: 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
It was generated by dis endtime born generational children from sodom n gomorra part of nigeria: d jezebellic children of men

1 Like

Re: Please House Where Did These Words Originate From? "Wewe And Pupu" by adefash(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
hmm.we teach our children alot of jargon.if the origin is not clear,i may stop my ward from using them.
Re: Please House Where Did These Words Originate From? "Wewe And Pupu" by adefash(m): 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
i am still waiting to hear from ppl wey sabi.

(1) (Reply)

International Forestry Students' Association (IFSA) / JAMB 2013 Admission Cut Off Point / ASUU UNIZIK Chapter To Meet On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.