Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey (4792 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Whats The Fuss About Yahoozee ? / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? / 50 Cent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by Free(f): 4:12pm On May 04, 2006
He usually saves his beefs for other rappers; this time, 50 Cent  is going after Oprah Winfrey.

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/music/articles/_a/50-cent-sounds-off-about-oprah-winfrey/20060428164109990001

50 is so ignorant  He always has something negative to say. Of course Oprah doesn't have a lot of rappers on her show because all they talk about in their songs is bitcches and jewelry. They probably wouldn't have anything to talk about for a whole hour.
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by kitkat1(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2006
yes 50 cent sucks
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by Hero(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2006
What's wrong with what he said? He spoke the truth; he said that Oprah wont let him on her show because he doesn't cater to her market which is mostly old and middle age white women, and that his market would be those folks kids, so he has no real problem with the fact that Oprah wont invite him onto her show. So I don't see the problem here.

He didn't disrespect her or anything, and I'm sure that he actually has alot of respect for her, in that she and he came from the same ghetto environment and struggled to make it to the top--- the one thing he talks about in his songs all the time. Oprah was a wild-ass ghetto chick when she was young, and her momma didn't really care about her all that much, and let her run wild out in the streets in where she basically evolved into somewhat of a LovePeddler, having sex with a whole bunch of guys so they can like her, yet that came after she was raped by an uncle, and her mother didn't believe her when she told her about it, calling her a liar and and a slut and stuff.

That wild stage went on until she got pregnant at like 15yo and her momma---- unable to control her anymore, bussed her off to go stay with her dad, who was the one who turned her around and got her to start making something of her life after she miscarried the baby.
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by kitkat1(m): 4:46pm On May 04, 2006
i guees your right but to be on oprah you have to be like really famous
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by Free(f): 4:53pm On May 04, 2006
you know
at first i didnt think there was noting wrong with what he said but

why should she bring rappers on her show all they do is
degrade women!!!
i mean what are they going to talk about?

am sure if they were doing something positive for the black community
oprah will invite them but they arent,

is oprahs world and she does whatever the hell she wants
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by hotangel2(f): 5:37pm On May 04, 2006
He didn't say nothing wrong. When kanye said Bush doesn't like black people, everyone said YEAH!

When fiddy says, Oprah don't bring rappers on her show, everyone is like, Daing fiddy, why u gon say something like dat.

Wtf did he say? Isnt it obvious she doesn't bring rappers on her show? He only pointed the obvious out. He said "I think she caters to older white women," says the rapper. "I could care less about Oprah or her show."

Okay well, the first part is true, but he kinda went too far by saying he could care less about oprah or her show.
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by Ciaralover(f): 5:55pm On May 04, 2006
@ Free
Its call freedom of speech, he can say whatever he want about anybody!!What do u take oprah to be? She aint nothing, Ellen Degeners is even beter than her Ok!!50 have the right to do whatever he want Baby!!
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by Free(f): 6:00pm On May 04, 2006
gurl !!!

50 cent he mad cause she dont want him on her show!!!
oprah cant do whatever the hell she wants

why is 50 out against everybody
always beefing!!!!!
he needs to get right, he aint acting right!!!!
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by buckeye(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2006
There is nothing wrong with what he said, i think its there job to be a rapper and Oprah shouldn't have problem with it . Ludacris earlier said he felt uncomfortable when he was on her show as an actor

" “She edited out a lot of my comments while keeping her own in. Of course, it’s her show, but we were doing a show on racial discrimination and she gave me a hard time as a rapper when I came on there as an actor,” said Luda, real name Chris Bridges. “Initially, I wasn’t even invited on the show.”

“After the taping, she pulled me into a room and we had a five-minute conversation,” he continued. “What I got was that by having rappers on her show, she feels like she is empowering in them. It was like being at someone’s house who doesn’t really want you there.”"
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by kitkat1(m): 8:42pm On May 04, 2006
im confused
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by sade511(f): 9:51pm On May 04, 2006
Know everybodys gonna start sayin that Oprah discriminates against her own race and shit.
I mean of course she aint gonna have 50 on her show because all he do is invite his bitches and hoes to the candy shop.
And I know that if it was 50's show he wouldnt have anybody on there that wont bring him any money.
I agree with Oprah and 50 dont need to be getting mad or tryin to start conflict.
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by sade511(f): 9:53pm On May 04, 2006
sade511:

Know everybodys going to start sayin that Oprah discriminates against her own race and rubbish.

Now
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by kitkat1(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2006
that will never happen
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by buckeye(m): 2:36am On May 06, 2006
kit kat:

im confused
@ Kit Kat, what are u confused about?
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by diddy4(m): 6:58am On May 06, 2006
y'all should stop wailing. he didnt say nothing wrong. he only said she doesnt bring no rapper on her show. y'all should leave the guy alone. his trying to make his money and stay off crime. what is it with you people. go kill yourselves one by one. bad bella like una i never see. grin grin grin grin
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by bluenubian(f): 7:51am On May 06, 2006
rappers are also involved in a lot of thing to help the black community, 50 cent has a youth foundation in his name, they could talk about that on the Oprah show.

@kitkat, u said oprah only want really famous people, who said 50 is not famous
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by eveseh(f): 9:22am On May 06, 2006
50cent
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by bluenubian(f): 12:04pm On May 06, 2006
@eveseh, i read ur post and it jus cracks me up grin grin, do u ever post more than 5 words?
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by eveseh(f): 12:05pm On May 06, 2006
bluenubian:

@eveseh, i read your post and it jus cracks me up grin grin, do u ever post more than 5 words?

SOMETIMES,when it's very intressant
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by bluenubian(f): 12:06pm On May 06, 2006
phew girl u amost made it to 6 words kiss grin wink
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by eveseh(f): 12:11pm On May 06, 2006
bluenubian:

phew girl u amost made it to 6 words kiss grin wink

ahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,i will
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by brushparke(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2006
leave my 50 alone jo! grin
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by Deepop(f): 3:15pm On May 06, 2006
angry angry angry50 cents sucks tongue tongue tongue
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by Eastcoast(f): 4:03pm On May 06, 2006
what 50 said is very true. some fellow black pple like oprah could be very annoying. you know, she behaves like she's white and thatz a problem. Even when it comes to civil rights and all that shit, she hardly says anything only at few words because she has made it big. she needs to realize that her fellows need help.
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by sade511(f): 5:37pm On May 06, 2006
I think she knows they need help but how she gonna help them if they cant help themselves when all the rappers and most blck artists basically do is degrade the women in their society.
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by Eastcoast(f): 6:20pm On May 06, 2006
tthey all sing about sex n bling.
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by Ciaralover(f): 6:43pm On May 06, 2006
Its bad that she dont put rappers on her show, bcuz rappers got more interesting life stories than anyone on Earth!!

50 do ya thing baby!!Talik about anyone ya feel like boo!!
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by bolex(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2006
haha @ ciaralover

we all know 50 is only lucky to be where he is and he is too stupid know that the silly things he does would make him die quick
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by Ciaralover(f): 11:55pm On May 06, 2006
Whatever Bolex!!Talking about oprah wont get fiddy shot, trust me!!
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by bolex(m): 11:57pm On May 06, 2006
well , i guess you need to advise him to keep his dirty mouth SHUT
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by Ciaralover(f): 11:58pm On May 06, 2006
If fiddy give a Bleep about anyone he would had kept it shut by now, but i guess he dont give a Bleep about you either baby!!
Re: 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey by bolex(m): 1:08am On May 07, 2006
haha

about u ?? ciaralover

i guess he does gives 2 sh*ts about u

i no u his fan , but the nigga don;t know his dealing wit peeps 2 get a name and thinking he can get away wit it ,

haha , he shud think 2ce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plz Do U Know Any Dj Training Academy In Lagos / 'ballad Of Black Gold' Lyrics (social Activism) / Recording Studio Equipment For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.