Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat (27316 Views)

Some Daily Items That Are Dirtier Than Toilet Seats. / Ten Things We Touch That Are Dirtier Than Toilet Sits / 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
ebamma: 10)Girls
Kitty=the thing the smell die, guys please stop sucking it or else you
may die young of toto cancer

Speaking from expirence ehn? Seems the only gals u eva slept with were street urchins and low life prostitues. Dnt allways generalize ur limited expirence.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
AmBeautiful:

Sharrap there!
Anoufia!
lol, he wan spoil show for you
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
honeric01:

Self deceit. grin
punk!
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by kalufelix(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
YOUNGKAHUNA: The Hands Too...........

I Rearly Shake Hands With Someone I Prefer Giving You The Salute Sign Than Shake Your Hands.
rubbish!
Wil it add an xtra sec. to wen u re supposed to die??
Abeg kari ya dirty hand shift jare

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by mu2sa2: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
Warlord3000: This one don dey tire person sef..

Na so so everything be danger..

I know say soon to breath ordinary air go soon turn DANGER for oyinbo mind..

Abegi jare... mtscheEew
dont mind them. These bacteria have always been there and will always be. They will soon tell us to use or spray something always. Everything is advert stunt.
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Shaw007(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
See them . . . SpoiLt chILdren

abeg wia that mod dey sef,

emeka abeG pass me dah abOki Knife angry
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by ignis: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
@Op, I completely agree with you
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by slimbruced(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

Pls don't generalise this biko, say some girls. 0_o ishie man!

Beautiful profile pics you got there..
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
hehehe.
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
Biggoozz: Mobile phones and money are most true and trickiest. Sometimes I use hand sanitizer to clean my phone. As a lasting solution, we may not be able to conduct a proper routine cleaning of the items mentioned, but we can groom the culture of carrying hand sanitizers and washing our hands often.

BTW, I expected to see "human hands", such as we shake averagely 12 times daily?

Especially why I hate shaking people's hands. You cant tell who just used water to wipe his/her rectum...no soap in their thoughts. Go to offices, eateries and use their restrooms and all you see are empty bottles meant for scooping water and doing the dirty. No toilet paper, no soap and same dude that just got his Shiit offloaded comes right out and snacks on a burger or pie and hands the waiter his bill with the same hands. Waiter goes ahead and serves the next person with the same hands unwashed and dips hands in the till to give you your balance. And then the cycle goes on! Damn! Imagine how much shiit a nigga snacked on!
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by ronnyfam(f): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
May God blessed you, I had to go and clean everywhere mentioned including my car steering with Dettol wipes,that I carry along with me Incase I have to use a rest room in my office or anywhere I go to.

Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Ameenabalarabe(f): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
R2bees: ok nah..Thank God..i'll start eating in my toilet and use toilet seat as dining seat....
u're funny
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Reference(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
shocked Wow. Is that a keyboard or an ash tray. Anyway I thought it was the same scientists that said we were over disinfecting and abusing anti-biotics leading to super-bugs and undermining our own natural defences. We should keep this info in proper perspective. Understand that's what partially contributed to Wacko Jacko's death. Bug fear and bio-shield abuse.
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by mathylucas: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
[quote author=R2bees]ok nah..Thank God..i'll start eating in my toilet and use toilet seat as dining seat.... [it is very go 4 ur health]
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
slimbruced:

Beautiful profile pics you got there..

Aww thanks sweetie. *kiss on ur forehead* smiley ..
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Cabsso(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

Pls don't generalise this biko, say some girls. 0_o ishie man!

U lik guys lickin ur kitty-cat abi? No wonder u dnt lik d way d guy generaliz it. Hehe!
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Cabsso(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

What do u mean 'dirty thing'.. If u were standing here, I woulda slapped u since. Ofu!
No mind am if u put sum guys boxers inside river no fish wil survive.
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
Cabsso:

U lik guys lickin ur kitty-cat abi? No wonder u dnt lik d way d guy generaliz it. Hehe!

LoL I obviously do. Who doesn't?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Cabsso(m): 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

Excuse you! I am extremely hygiene conscious, in fact I think I have ocd. :|. Anytime, anywhere, any day, I am confident about myself because I smell soooo good, you'd wanna eat me all day. Mtchewwwwww!

Prove it by bringin ur kitty-cat 4me 2confirm it by ehm.....
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by whiteeyes: 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
ebamma: 10)Girls Kitty=the thing the smell die, guys please stop sucking it or else you may die young of toto cancer
Chai, u don vex me! So u think say na from hellicopter u from come earth abi? That was the same passage that brought u to life, you betta retract and apologise to them mommas out there otherwise...na ur own momma you dey abuse. Haba! Respect the pride of womanhood. Dammn!
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by ibrobell(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
Warlord3000: This one don dey tire person sef..

Na so so everything be danger..

I know say soon to breath ordinary air go soon turn DANGER for oyinbo mind..

Abegi jare... mtscheEew
Me sef tire ooo
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by tolufaithO(f): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
10: to the guys that do wear their boxers for more than 1wk............................ Just imagine the number of microbes that wl be havin national meetin there

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by honeric01(m): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
ngoziliz: punk!

A nerve hit right? grin
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by adabeke12(f): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
ebamma: 10)Girls Kitty=the thing the smell die, guys please stop sucking it or else you may die young of toto cancer

you mean your girls own right?
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by ayodot(m): 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
I hope say no be naija toilet seat una dey compare with all this things? I pray OH
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by adabeke12(f): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
pro01: E be like say one person for here dey suffer from dirty/smelly pussy syndrome. As she dey para for hia na because e dey be am like say them don expose her secret.

oh common don't use that as an excuse. u don't expect to disrespect ladies and expect all the ladies to shut up and not say anything. that's not right negro. any man that has been with dirty girls has no one but himself to blame. step your shiiitt up and stop following dirty girls. ya digg?

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Greatlydia(f): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
waw!!!!!!! God save us all o

1 Like

Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Imyourex(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

Excuse you! I am extremely hygiene conscious, in fact I think I have ocd. :|. Anytime, anywhere, any day, I am confident about myself because I smell soooo good, you'd wanna eat me all day. Mtchewwwwww!

Pls can u Inbox me your, mobile number or email or ur BBpin pls? Imma kitten eater.

Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by dallyemmy: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
Wash your hands always with antiseptic soap and always wash your hands before eating. Clean whatever you are going to put inside your mouth!
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by Tundenoni(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
nenergy: The toilet seat has acquired an unfair reputation as the dirtiest item in the average household. But scientists say there are far filthier places in our house, some of them where we least expect.

1) Kitchen Sink - Most think otherwise, but the kitchen might be the dirtiest place in your home. There are typically 500,000 bacteria per square inch in the sink drain alone.

2) Light Switch - Over the years your dirty hands contribute to 217 bacteria per square inch.

3) Door Knobs - As mentioned before, the hands are one of the dirtiest parts of the human body. Touching door knobs, which are also rarely every cleaned, transfers the germs and bacteria from everyone else who has touched that knob to your hand.

4) Computer Keyboard - Be sure to spray your keyboard with compressed air and wipe clean with a cloth and mild detergent. In a random study of 33 keyboards, four were health hazards.

5) Money - The Health Commissioner for New York found 135,000 bacteria from washing one bill and 126,000 from another. Make sure to thoroughly wash your hands any time you handle money directly.

6) Kitchen Sponge - The crevices in sponges make it difficult to disinfect and users are generally just transferring bacteria from one place to another. An easy remedy is to microwave the sponge for approximate 60 seconds, and it will improve odor too!

7) Refrigerator Handle - Since nobody ever cleans fridge handles the bacteria stays and has a lot of time to multiple and grow.

8.) Mobile phone - It is so widely used that it contains more than 18 times the harmful germs that your toilet flush handle. This is available for your house telephone too.
You should clean and disinfect it often using antibacterial tissues.

9) TV Remote - Add to that the SARS, MRSA and VRE bacteria that is easily transferable by touching TV remotes. Hotels are notorious for this, so be sure to wrap it in plastic during your next stay.

Source: http://stunninginterestingfacts..com/2013/02/9-things-that-are-dirtier-than-your.html
Pix by: Menergy
10 ogochukwu's pussy(1 gal in ma neighbourhood)
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by lorddannie: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
Im your ex:

Pls can u Inbox me your, mobile number or email or ur BBpin pls? Imma kitten eater.
there is an urgent need for mouth CD.....P&G for your action. Always wash ya mouth with detol before and after eating kitty, so that you dont have infect them or be infected. If we dont take care of you when eating kitty, who will?
Re: 9 Things That Are Dirtier Than Your Toilet Seat by tunapawizzy: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

right away baby,,,,,just send a mail to mycrudeoil@gmail.com i'll gladly av u for dinner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Man Spends 9 Months In A Hospital In Abuja After Losing His Memory.photo / Generator Fume Kills Family Of 5 In Rivers State (graphic Photo) / Dead Rat Found In Bag Of Rice During Economic Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.