Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

How Did Your RSSDA Exam Go? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did Your RSSDA Exam Go? (2398 Views)

Rssda Scholarship Scheme: Rivers State Indigenes / Those Working In Rivers State / Holla Me For INFO On How To Pass RSSDA Oversea Scholarship Exam. / Rssda Oversees Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Your RSSDA Exam Go? by Cherish100(f): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
For those who wrote the RSSDA Examination in Port Harcourt, how did it go? My paper was supposed to start by 10pm but we began at some minutes past 12pm.the exam was scheduled for 30 minutes to answer 50 objective questions but we were given less than 20 minutes. I had just began solving my 1st Math question when the invigilator said 15 minutes left. Nobody told me to leave that and focus on English, Economics and Government. In the end, I couldn't meet up with time and left 13 questions unanswered. So how was the exam for you?
Re: How Did Your RSSDA Exam Go? by Besto(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
tot u r in ndu
chasing rssda when the real ownes of that scholarship didnt even come for the exam
Re: How Did Your RSSDA Exam Go? by Cherish100(f): 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
Besto: tot u r in ndu
chasing rssda when the real ownes of that scholarship didnt even come for the exam
I never said I was a student of NDU at any point. Last year, I sook for admission there but did not get it. So what are you talking about?
Re: How Did Your RSSDA Exam Go? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
Those that will go for the scholarship are in their homes watching t.v,talking from experience
Re: How Did Your RSSDA Exam Go? by Besto(m): 5:49am On Feb 24, 2013
Cherish100: I never said I was a student of NDU at any point. Last year, I sook for admission there but did not get it. So what are you talking about?
o.k..sori n gud luk
Re: How Did Your RSSDA Exam Go? by Besto(m): 5:51am On Feb 24, 2013
Ogbiaboy: Those that will go for the scholarship are in their homes watching t.v,talking from experience
lolz
talking from koro-koro tinz
A chic of mine didnt even write the exam bet got the skolarship.
Re: How Did Your RSSDA Exam Go? by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2013
Besto:
lolz
talking from koro-koro tinz
A chic of mine didnt even write the exam bet got the skolarship.
u know how e dey b na
Re: How Did Your RSSDA Exam Go? by Richieurch(m): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]It was gud dos any1 have an idea wen d result of dis year rssda exam wud be cuming out pls do beep me on 08136109633 cuz I skul in bayelsa cnt get info of wats happening in ph..tnks wish u all luck
Re: How Did Your RSSDA Exam Go? by Sparkdagenius: 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
D exam wax kinda tof shah... bt ah jux put evwyvin n d hndz of d Lord..
Re: How Did Your RSSDA Exam Go? by aishwarya121(f): 6:13pm On May 19, 2013
I overheard that the list is gonna be published soon..pls hw tru is dat info?..nd hw do they do der aggregation of scores based on different LGA's?

(1) (Reply)

19 Websites That Will Make You Smarter / IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here / Poma International Business University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.