Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Bride Marries Someone Else As Groom Shows Up Late. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride Marries Someone Else As Groom Shows Up Late. (1362 Views)

Bride And Groom Smile As Korede Bello Performs #Godwin# At Their Wedding(photos) / Justin Bieber Showed Up Late To A Concert..fans Walk Out!! / 9ice Prostrating(apologizing) To Fans In New Jersey For Showing Up Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Marries Someone Else As Groom Shows Up Late. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
Bride marries someone else as
groom shows up late to the wedding
Being late for his own wedding was costly
for this groom. Groom Jameel was going to
marry Nagma, at 10:30 am in the area
ofMuradnagardistrict in India, However the
groom and his family arrived at the wedding
at 6:00PM.
The bride and her family were very angry
that the groom embarrassed the bride by
not showing up to the wedding that they
allowed the bride to marry another man.
When the groom and his family finally
showed up many hours later the bride’s
angry family members beat them up.
The police were called to bring the situation
under control.
Re: Bride Marries Someone Else As Groom Shows Up Late. by Temismith(f): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
End indeed shall never wonder..

1 Like

Re: Bride Marries Someone Else As Groom Shows Up Late. by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 24, 2013
Lol, funny.grin
Re: Bride Marries Someone Else As Groom Shows Up Late. by free2ryhme: 1:50am On Feb 24, 2013
where is the proof?
Re: Bride Marries Someone Else As Groom Shows Up Late. by greatgod2012(f): 1:55am On Feb 24, 2013
So, spare tyre don dey for land gidigba!
Nothing wey i no go read for NL
Re: Bride Marries Someone Else As Groom Shows Up Late. by slimyem: 2:28am On Feb 24, 2013
...sounds like a scene from a movie...undecided
I don't believe it!!
Re: Bride Marries Someone Else As Groom Shows Up Late. by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2013
slimyem: ...sounds like a scene from a movie...undecided
I don't believe it!!

The tori sef no kuku get source.

(1) (Reply)

I Haven't Been Intimate In 7months: Yvonne Talks Relationships With Toolz / Behind The Scenes Photos From Mercy Johnson's New Photoshoot / Hot Stephanie Okereke Linus Excited About Her Movie Role...in Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.