Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – (13875 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by oilsuop: 1:06am On Feb 24, 2013
“On top of these, says YUF [Yoruba Unity Forum] some Ministers such as that of Aviation have specialized in sacking the Yoruba from agencies under their control and replacing them with favourites from their preferred ethnic groups”. Idowu Akinlotan, in PALLADIUM, Sunday, February 17, 2013.

In almost twenty years of writing this column, I have never written any article in support of anyone because he is “my brother”; neither have I written one against anyone because he is not “my brother”. OBJ received the same treatment as Babangida, Abacha, Yar’Adua and, now, Jonathan.

Segun Aganga and, now, Adewunmi are undergoing the same interrogation as Alison Madueke and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. The current Minister of Aviation is the first Minister to ever attract my attention in this regard because of mounting evidence of her deliberate tribal hostility. She has started the war; she will not determine when it will end and how.

Stella Oduah, Aviation Minister
Until recently, I had taken very little interest in the matter of Yoruba marginalization as alleged by the Yoruba Unity Forum, the original Afenifere group, and, now, Afenifere Renewal Group, ARG. To my mind, the marginalisation of Yoruba by Jonathan’s administration and specifically some Ministers was caused to a large extent by the Yoruba leaders themselves – and that includes all the leaders without exception.

Unlike, Doyin Okupe’s and Chief Richard Akinjide’s views, my grouse is simple. Yoruba people can now be easily marginalized and persecuted because divisive politics had made it impossible for us to unite to fight our common causes irrespective of political affiliation. An organization, AGBAJO YORUBA AGBAYE, AYA, formed for that purpose, was allowed to die by some of those now shedding crocodile tears.

For a start, how can anyone explain the idiocy, no apologies for that, of Yoruba trooping to the polls in 2011 to vote Action Congress of Nigeria in every election only to turn around and vote PDP for the presidential? Everyone, who must have “voted for Jonathan not PDP” can now accept responsibility for this situation in which we find ourselves.

[b]The leaders of the ACN who brokered the deal for the switch to PDP have allowed Okupe, who will say anything, to make his nonsensical claim. Had the South West stood firmly behind Ribadu, the outcome might have been different. So, let’s be done with the crocodile tears of those who dug our graves. However, there is a Yoruba proverb which applies here. It says, “Ki a le akata lo na, ki a to f’abo si odo adie”; meaning, “chase away the fox first, then attend to the wayward chicken”.

Of all the Ministries in the Federal Government, one, above all others, is headed by a Minister who has virtually declared war on Yoruba people in every area of her Ministry. That is the Minister for Aviation. The reason for singling her out of the several MDAs in the Federal Government is again simple. It is strategic to focus our energies on the worst offender, fight her to a standstill as an example to others that Yoruba people will not be pushed around by any transient holder of power. And she will not be the last holder of the Ministry. She will go, sooner or later. But, the war will continue.

As an aside, let me point out to the Minister that the Yoruba can defend themselves in this war. She might be the Minister of Aviation or anything; she might even be waging an ethnic war – for reasons known to herself. But, one thing she must know is this. The Southwest is host to every other ethnic group in Nigeria – far more than any other zone. Even the airports and other Aviation Ministry agencies are surrounded by Yoruba territory. We hold the nation’s assets.

The first question anyone will ask is: why pick on her? The answer is simple, there is increasing evidence that she is being deliberately antagonistic to us – that includes me. The Yoruba Unity Forum in a recent publication, set out the number of Yoruba people who had been sacked from the Ministry and its agencies – almost invariably to be replaced by other ethnic groups. One or two might be justified by claiming incompetence, old age, diminishing productivity, corruption, etc. But, when only people from one ethnic group suffer such dismissals, it becomes highly suspicious.[/b]

That, however, is small potatoes compared to the main issue; the one that has left no doubt in my mind that, ethnic cleansing and persecution of Yoruba is a deliberate policy, is in connection with the problems of Dr Wale Babalakin, SAN, who I never met. This issue, in my view, should demonstrate the resolve of all Yoruba people to fight a battle declared against one of us by someone else for fairly clear motives.

And, it is a struggle that must be non-partisan. This is no PDP versus ACN affair. It is Yoruba versus the Minister of Aviation. Incidentally, the Minister of Aviation, I now believe has an ally in the Asset Management Corporation, AMCON, Mr Mustapha Chike Obi. Together, they want to reduce Babalakin to zero. Let me present the case as documented.

My Monday, February 18, 2013, column, in this paper, was titled WHO WANTS WALE BABALAKIN DEAD?, because at the time, I had no clue regarding who could be behind the plot to persecute Babalakin. Now, all the facts at my disposal point to the Minister of Aviation, who has gathered other co-conspirators, from her ethnic enclave, to help her execute the project. They will fail. Other Yoruba people will join Babalakin to ensure they don’t succeed. In fact, the battle will be taken to the door step of the Ministry of Aviation itself – if Madam does not stop fomenting trouble for herself.

Bi-Courteny Aviation Services Limited, whose Chairman is Dr Wale Babalakin SAN, as most air travelers know, was persuaded by the Obasanjo administration to build Murtala Muhammed Airport Two, MM 2; which it did. As part of the agreement, all domestic flights were to originate and land at MM2, once completed and operational. The old domestic, called General Aviation Terminal, GAT, was to be closed down; and become an integral part of MM2.

As usual, with our lawless governments, the Federal Government refused to close down GAT and encouraged some airlines, especially one owned by people from one of the two eastern zones, to operate from there. As far as I am concerned, the airlines operating from GAT are not at fault. Government carries the blame.

In order to enforce the agreement, Bi-Courtney dragged the Federal Government to court for enforcement of the contract and for damages. Bi-Courtney won the case and huge damages were awarded in its favour…

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/minister-of-aviation-declares-war-on-yoruba-1/
Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 24, 2013
grin
Chai nigeria!!
Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by Ojiofor: 1:45am On Feb 24, 2013
Na musiwa be dat? grin
Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 24, 2013
Well I guess the minister is unhappy because she was raised to believe yorubas are the architect of the misfortunes of ibos just like we see on NL daily too and when you complain,they ban you indefinitely.

Banned by sexkillz in Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes for Unrepentant Tribalist. Ban expires on 2:47pm On May 15

Ibo agenda shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by nobniger: 3:52am On Feb 24, 2013
Yoruba marginalised,since when Oga?

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by oilsuop: 4:25am On Feb 24, 2013
[b]We have waited for 100 years for justice to be done. Do you think we should wait another 100 years without social justice? If they don’t want to do social justice to us, it will be foolish of any Yoruba person to start preaching or dreaming Nigeria. It can still be done. But like I said, time is a cruel element. Today, political appointment is negatively skewed against the Yoruba people. The list of major political appointment is as follows: Presidency (South-South), Vice President (North West), Senate President (North Central), Speaker of the House of Representatives (North West), Chief Justice of Nigeria (North East). In fact, there is no Yoruba in the Chief Justice succession for the next 10 years. Deputy Senate President (South East), Deputy Speaker, House of Representatives (South East), President of the Court of Appeal (North West), Secretary to the Government of the Federation (South East), Head of Service (North East), Chief of Staff to the President (South-South), National Security Adviser (North West), Minister of Finance (South East), Minister of Petroleum Resources (South-South), Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice (North Central), Clerk of the National Assembly (North Central), Inspector General of Police (North West), Chairman INEC (North West), Chairman ICPC (South South) and so on. It is as if the South West does not exist. Nobody recognises her as part of the federation.Injustice[/b]
Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by masu: 5:07am On Feb 24, 2013
i hate it when any tribe are been marginalize in this country especialy the major tribes,
my fear is that if cow head can lost in the pot wat then will happen to smaller parts(minorities)?

invisibility of Yorubas in the scheme of things today is also marjorly caused by yorubas as the writer rightly pointed out.
but it will be bad if ibos are the people to marginalize the yorubas in any ministry,

but then why is it the yorubas were the people badly affected by this reform?
maybe because yorubas has forever marginalize other nigeria tribes in that ministry God knows how long.

13 Likes

Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by petrov10: 5:50am On Feb 24, 2013
oil suop: “On top of these, says YUF [Yoruba Unity Forum] some Ministers such as that of Aviation have specialized in sacking the Yoruba from agencies under their control and replacing them with favourites from their preferred ethnic groups”. Idowu Akinlotan, in PALLADIUM, Sunday, February 17, 2013.

In almost twenty years of writing this column, I have never written any article in support of anyone because he is “my brother”; neither have I written one against anyone because he is not “my brother”. OBJ received the same treatment as Babangida, Abacha, Yar’Adua and, now, Jonathan.

Segun Aganga and, now, Adewunmi are undergoing the same interrogation as Alison Madueke and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala. The current Minister of Aviation is the first Minister to ever attract my attention in this regard because of mounting evidence of her deliberate tribal hostility. She has started the war; she will not determine when it will end and how.

Stella Oduah, Aviation Minister
Until recently, I had taken very little interest in the matter of Yoruba marginalization as alleged by the Yoruba Unity Forum, the original Afenifere group, and, now, Afenifere Renewal Group, ARG. To my mind, the marginalisation of Yoruba by Jonathan’s administration and specifically some Ministers was caused to a large extent by the Yoruba leaders themselves – and that includes all the leaders without exception.

Unlike, Doyin Okupe’s and Chief Richard Akinjide’s views, my grouse is simple. Yoruba people can now be easily marginalized and persecuted because divisive politics had made it impossible for us to unite to fight our common causes irrespective of political affiliation. An organization, AGBAJO YORUBA AGBAYE, AYA, formed for that purpose, was allowed to die by some of those now shedding crocodile tears.

For a start, how can anyone explain the idiocy, no apologies for that, of Yoruba trooping to the polls in 2011 to vote Action Congress of Nigeria in every election only to turn around and vote PDP for the presidential? Everyone, who must have “voted for Jonathan not PDP” can now accept responsibility for this situation in which we find ourselves.

[b]The leaders of the ACN who brokered the deal for the switch to PDP have allowed Okupe, who will say anything, to make his nonsensical claim. Had the South West stood firmly behind Ribadu, the outcome might have been different. So, let’s be done with the crocodile tears of those who dug our graves. However, there is a Yoruba proverb which applies here. It says, “Ki a le akata lo na, ki a to f’abo si odo adie”; meaning, “chase away the fox first, then attend to the wayward chicken”.

Of all the Ministries in the Federal Government, one, above all others, is headed by a Minister who has virtually declared war on Yoruba people in every area of her Ministry. That is the Minister for Aviation. The reason for singling her out of the several MDAs in the Federal Government is again simple. It is strategic to focus our energies on the worst offender, fight her to a standstill as an example to others that Yoruba people will not be pushed around by any transient holder of power. And she will not be the last holder of the Ministry. She will go, sooner or later. But, the war will continue.

As an aside, let me point out to the Minister that the Yoruba can defend themselves in this war. She might be the Minister of Aviation or anything; she might even be waging an ethnic war – for reasons known to herself. But, one thing she must know is this. The Southwest is host to every other ethnic group in Nigeria – far more than any other zone. Even the airports and other Aviation Ministry agencies are surrounded by Yoruba territory. We hold the nation’s assets.

The first question anyone will ask is: why pick on her? The answer is simple, there is increasing evidence that she is being deliberately antagonistic to us – that includes me. The Yoruba Unity Forum in a recent publication, set out the number of Yoruba people who had been sacked from the Ministry and its agencies – almost invariably to be replaced by other ethnic groups. One or two might be justified by claiming incompetence, old age, diminishing productivity, corruption, etc. But, when only people from one ethnic group suffer such dismissals, it becomes highly suspicious.[/b]

That, however, is small potatoes compared to the main issue; the one that has left no doubt in my mind that, ethnic cleansing and persecution of Yoruba is a deliberate policy, is in connection with the problems of Dr Wale Babalakin, SAN, who I never met. This issue, in my view, should demonstrate the resolve of all Yoruba people to fight a battle declared against one of us by someone else for fairly clear motives.

And, it is a struggle that must be non-partisan. This is no PDP versus ACN affair. It is Yoruba versus the Minister of Aviation. Incidentally, the Minister of Aviation, I now believe has an ally in the Asset Management Corporation, AMCON, Mr Mustapha Chike Obi. Together, they want to reduce Babalakin to zero. Let me present the case as documented.

My Monday, February 18, 2013, column, in this paper, was titled WHO WANTS WALE BABALAKIN DEAD?, because at the time, I had no clue regarding who could be behind the plot to persecute Babalakin. Now, all the facts at my disposal point to the Minister of Aviation, who has gathered other co-conspirators, from her ethnic enclave, to help her execute the project. They will fail. Other Yoruba people will join Babalakin to ensure they don’t succeed. In fact, the battle will be taken to the door step of the Ministry of Aviation itself – if Madam does not stop fomenting trouble for herself.

Bi-Courteny Aviation Services Limited, whose Chairman is Dr Wale Babalakin SAN, as most air travelers know, was persuaded by the Obasanjo administration to build Murtala Muhammed Airport Two, MM 2; which it did. As part of the agreement, all domestic flights were to originate and land at MM2, once completed and operational. The old domestic, called General Aviation Terminal, GAT, was to be closed down; and become an integral part of MM2.

As usual, with our lawless governments, the Federal Government refused to close down GAT and encouraged some airlines, especially one owned by people from one of the two eastern zones, to operate from there. As far as I am concerned, the airlines operating from GAT are not at fault. Government carries the blame.

In order to enforce the agreement, Bi-Courtney dragged the Federal Government to court for enforcement of the contract and for damages. Bi-Courtney won the case and huge damages were awarded in its favour…

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/minister-of-aviation-declares-war-on-yoruba-1/
hmmmm una never see
Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by masu: 5:56am On Feb 24, 2013
the writer fail to point out for us that yorubas in that ministry have ruined and run down the ministry.
incase yorubas population in the ministry were due to capability so then why did the ministry ruined in their watch.
abeg lets try other tribes joor.

he also failed to tell us how come the ministry are filled up majorly with yorubas.
come on the war is over we need to balance things,does that mean that other tribes has lesser capable graduates. you guys wants us to gangup against ibos wereby all this years you dominated the ministry and no one cry marginalization.

10 Likes

Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by saintneo(m): 5:57am On Feb 24, 2013
[size=28pt]So YUF are interested in closing down GAT. Reason so that the MM2 built by a Yoruba can flourish. Isn't this the most ludicrously agitation. If I recall properly, Lagos State is working towards building an airport in Lekki. Isn't it possible that most traffic will be diverted to the Lekki airport?
YUF got this wrong.[/size] resized!
Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by Ozonna(m): 6:11am On Feb 24, 2013
masu: the writer fail to point out for us that yorubas in that ministry have ruined and run down the ministry.
incase yorubas population in the ministry were due to capability so then why did the ministry ruined in their watch.
abeg lets try other tribes joor.

he also failed to tell us how come the ministry are filled up majorly with yorubas.
come on the war is over we need to balance things,does that mean that other tribes has lesser capable graduates. you guys wants us to gangup against ibos wereby all this years you dominated the ministry and no one cry marginalization.

Nice Points Sir.100000likes
Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by masu: 6:25am On Feb 24, 2013
while the fulani's dominate our governments,military and oil wells,
the yorubas also dominated our economies,ministries and oil companies located in yoruba lands,

so why did fulanis dominated the north and yorubas dominated the south?
so now both yorubas/fulanis are loosing their grips on us they are looking for ibos to blame in everything for a gangup.
why are these two groups shouting all the time in media just because they lost in their game,

in my summaries i must say that when we talk about marginalizing any tribe only minorities can speak not even ibos,kanuri will speak talkless yorubas,fulani,hausa etc. but when we talk about marginalizing any region i must say only SS/SE will have claims to that.

wat happened after the war was an eye opening to us minorities especialy middlebeltans.

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by eggheaders(m): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2013
nwabobo:

Egg head, you haven't answered my question. Why is it that the ministry of aviation started working when the minister declared war on the Yoruba?

how is the ministry working??with regular flight delays.coffin like planes everywhere you must be kidding me.if you talking about the renovations then how does that make the industry working.it no news more airline companies are planning to fold up and the tout are still having a field day in our airports.

5 Likes

Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2013
masu: while the fulani's dominate our governments,military and oil wells,
the yorubas also dominated our economies,ministries and oil companies located in yoruba lands,

so why did fulanis dominated the north and yorubas dominated the south?
so now both yorubas/fulanis are loosing their grips on us they are looking for ibos to blame in everything for a gangup.
why are these two groups shouting all the time in media just because they lost in their game,

in my summaries i must say that when we talk about marginalizing any tribe only minorities can speak not even ibos,kanuri will speak talkless yorubas,fulani,hausa etc. but when we talk about marginalizing any region i must say only SS/SE will have claims to that.

wat happened after the war was an eye opening to us minorities especialy middlebeltans.

So why,so now,but when,blah blah blah. . . How old are you son ?
Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by masu: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2013
am not into tribalism nor favoritism of any sort,

my point is let those crying fouls when minorities dominates any affairs also cry marginalization when their own group dominate too.

the writer in his act of been liberal tells us how he wrote against OBJ,IBB,NOI etc but fail to coverup all his trabalistic natures,
if he call OBJ,IBB's act personal interest as he assumed why now is he trying to make what this woman is doing margilization on yorubas not individuals affected.
if IBB,OBJ is realy on their own why did their government so much favor their tribes or did the writer also blv that we all are illitrates as their people use to see us maybe we are foreigners.

he systematicaly make his writeup an igbo against yoruba affairs by saying the woman favors a sect(ibo) of the nation while dealt against a sect(yoruba).
he also failed to tell us why yorubas are mostly affected which is incompetent,corruption and also marginalization of other tribes by yorubas for more than four decades. why cry now.

i use to love yorubas but i come to study much about them and find out they are more tribalistic than many tribe a little better than fulanis.
as much as i hate ibos yet i never see wat they did worst than what fulanis/yorubas/hausas has been doing against us minorities.

5 Likes

Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2013
masu: am not into tribalism nor favoritism of any sort,

my point is let those crying fouls when minorities dominates any affairs also cry marginalization when their own group dominate too.

the writer in his act of been liberal tells us how he wrote against OBJ,IBB,NOI etc but fail to coverup all his trabalistic natures,
if he call OBJ,IBB's act personal interest as he assumed why now is he trying to make what this woman is doing margilization on yorubas not individuals affected.
if IBB,OBJ is realy on their own why did their government so much favor their tribes or did the writer also blv that we all are illitrates as their people use to see us maybe we are foreigners.

he systematicaly make his writeup an igbo against yoruba affairs by saying the woman favors a sect(ibo) of the nation while dealt against a sect(yoruba).
he also failed to tell us why yorubas are mostly affected which is incompetent,corruption and also marginalization of other tribes by yorubas for more than four decades. why cry now.

i use to love yorubas but i come to study much about them and find out they are more tribalistic than many tribe a little better than fulanis.
as much as i hate ibos yet i never see wat they did worst than what fulanis/yorubas/hausas has been doing against us minorities.

Out of the long years of military rule in Nigeria,the so called minorities ruled for a larger part.So who is marginalizing who ?
Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by eggheaders(m): 7:26am On Feb 24, 2013
masu: am not into tribalism nor favoritism of any sort,

inasmuch as all Nigerian tribe are guilty of the tribalism thing.the igbos make theirs so obvious. please which tribe criticize obj the most during his tenure.we here are too sophisticated to be involved in this ancient and backward practice of the aviation minister and her immigration sister.
Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by masu: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2013
i blv the writer should consetrate in knowing why most yorubas in the ministry were fired.
which is incompetency,corruption and marginalization of others.

why do we even have too many yorubas in that ministry in the first place to speak out loud,
why did they not balance the equation earlier run.

my uncle once told me to trust no fulani nor yoruba.
during our fight with fulanis in jos i will never forget wat my yoruba friend did at night we are sorrounded by fake fulani military men,
they ask us who among us is a berom or ibo we all deny but to my shock the yoruba friend pointed at me to be berom and the other efik guy to be ibo. they are about to bundle us away before real soldiers came and take all of us to station. yes am berom but at this point my friend wana trade me for his own life.

when we are freed i even thought the efik guy was ibo until he esplain to me, i swear to get bak at the guy but when he hear we are freed he flew from jos.

5 Likes

Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by AustineE1: 7:37am On Feb 24, 2013
...as is customary with yorubas when they are in charge of any ministry,they fill all the positions with their people,including cleaners,drivers,gate man,messengers etc.This was exactly what Borishade,Fani Kayode did while they were the ministers of avaition and now madam is trying to put things in the right places,they are beginning to cry like little babies!Mrs stella Oduah may your days be long.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by ifyalways(f): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2013
Its such a shame when either of Yoruba-Igbo-Hausa cry marginalization.None of those 3 should use th M-word in this country.
Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by Ejine(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2013
Shameful.
Which kind useless country dem born me into, for God's sake?

Tribal crybabies crying because some people were laid off. People now have to tribalize everything. Such a shame.
Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by masu: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2013
@eggheaders: inasmuch as all Nigerian tribe are guilty of the tribalism thing.the igbos make theirs so obvious. please which tribe criticize obj the most during his tenure.we here are too sophisticated to be involved in this ancient and backward practice of the aviation minister and her immigration sister.

pal lets be sincere here ok, my answers:
inasmuch as all Nigerian tribe are guilty of the tribalism thing.
i also told my uncle the same thing but it is true we all are involved in it which is too bad.

the igbos make theirs so obvious.

abeg to dis agree, the people that were obvious and deed into it is fulanis,yorubas and hausas.
the issue of ibo own been obvious to be sincere is because yoruba,fulani and hausas are highly afraid of ibos thereby monitoring any of there move.
example for 4 decade yorubas dominate economy,oil sectors,ministries etc who shout to their voice in the media? no one why bcus its a game plan.
for 4 decade fulanis dominates military,government,oilwells etc tell me who shout marginalization nor ask for correction asap.

guy all this is game plan between yorubas,fulanis and hausas to hold us all down. fulani/hausa were holding down the northern minorities while
yorubas were holding down all southern group which is too much for them.

please which tribe criticize obj the most during his tenure.
hahahah guy you are funny, you criticize obj did you also call his action yoruba agenda like you guys wana make this woman to appear Even when OBJ were busy giving juicy possitions to yorubas and fulanis no one sees he favors yorubas and fulanis.
even during the ibo coup many ibos were agaisnt it yet did we spear them afterall. pls spear me your OBJ critic antics.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by Ejine(m): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2013
nwabobo: Isn't it an irony that since this minister started this war against the Yorubas, the aviation sector has started performing......Now, do your maths.

LOL! grin
Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by Ejine(m): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2013
petrov 10: hmmmm una never see

Is that ALL you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Aviation Declares War On Yoruba – by eggheaders(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2013
masu: i blv the writer should consetrate in knowing why most yorubas in the ministry were fired.
which is incompetency,corruption and marginalization of others.

why do we even have too many yorubas in that ministry in the first place to speak out loud,
why did they not balance the equation earlier run.

my uncle once told me to trust no fulani nor yoruba.
during our fight with fulanis in jos i will never forget wat my yoruba friend did at night we are sorrounded by fake fulani military men,
they ask us who among us is a berom or ibo we all deny but to my shock the yoruba friend pointed at me to be berom and the other efik guy to be ibo. they are about to bundle us away before real soldiers came and take all of us to station. yes am berom but at this point my friend wana trade me for his own life.

when we are freed i even thought the efik guy was ibo until he esplain to me, i swear to get bak at the guy but when he hear we are freed he flew from jos.

and you believe all of them were sacked for that reason.then it is safe to say all berom are lazy, dog eating burukutu drinking lots if you generalized the action of one yoruba person.and to your claim.Fulanis don't attack in jos,they only attack in barinki ladi,vom,riyom.and part of bukuru. please why are the huasa fulanis not fighting the angas,wase,tarouk,afizere and other tribes in jos only you guys.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam / Buhari Receives Corrected 2016 Budget From NASS / Nigeria’s Judiciary Harbours “corrupt Elements” – Justice Salami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.