Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,786 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria (8432 Views)

ICC Prosecutor Visits Nigeria - Indicates Interest To Commence Investigation / Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 / Zuma Visits Nigeria To Mend Bridges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by xmuse: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
Welcome!!
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by aikeron: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2013
I hope this crashes the price of original brazillian wigs in naija. Hvnt given my gf the 20k she requested for her hair yet. #Lobatan!
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
aikeron: I hope this crashes the price of original brazillian wigs in naija. Hvnt given my gf the 20k she requested for her hair yet. #Lobatan!

I don't think that's on the agenda grin
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Nuzo1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
The sugarcane Samba woman dey cut eye give our own Jona the fisherman. And Jona dey shy. wink

Timely visit tho.
The Nigerian president seem to have been learning a lot from Brazillia policies. Their polices has always been long term but fruitful.
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by leslieu63(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
wow see her brazillan hair naija girls go go go go go go go
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
both coutries should focus on science and tech/ R&D. whichever is able to develop novel and useful technology rules the world. America is doing same with devt of sophiscated technology in the electronics and in arms/warheads
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by delors(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
Symphony007: you are a prolific idiot, you ignorant prevents you from knowing that brazil has as many poor or even more poor people than nigeria. So who will teach who? Rather than you to encourage this partnership, you vomit rubbish from your mouth.
Oh boy! Your grammar dey vex o....na wah o shocked
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
pendusky: Pls GEJ shld tell him to consider their hair, i mean 'Brazilian hair' its too costly for average guys to buy it for their gf..

Concerning Futbal, we wont compromise anything on our our world cup, which am sure wer winning nxt year...grin
Eze Promoe: Jonathan invited him in order to negotiate the price of Brazilian hair. Jona is really trying for guys like us who can at their best buy a weavon for our babes sad
Rowlandjude: Abeg make Goodluck use this opportunity gist d man nd giv the man money nd talk hw we go take win the world cup
_
You guys blind or what? It's a woman, dummies!

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Symphony007: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
This is the kind of partners nigeria need in the world today, countries who like brazil who share a goal to be an advanced country. The west have proven that they only care about their interest and they use the back of countries like us as stepping stones to the top. We must know and engage with our "real" friends in the world.
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by livethinme: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
Symphony007: This is the kind of partners nigeria need in the world today, countries who like brazil who share a goal to be an advanced country. The west have proven that they only care about their interest and they use the back of countries like us as stepping stones to the top. We must know and engage with our "real" friends in the world.

lol and you think Brasil wont come to try and get trade deals on its own terms? Or that Brasil wont care about its own interest?
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Symphony007: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
olas2u:

I dont get you?Brazil as lifted more people out of poverty.It as world class companies around the world.
brazil like nigeria is developing, there is a rising middle class in both countries and that is the main reason we need to work together. Go and see all the slums brazil is destroying, all the poor they are relegating from rio to make way for facilities for the coming olympics!!
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
Symphony007: you are a prolific fool, your ignorant prevents you from knowing that brazil has as many poor or even more poor people than nigeria. So who will teach who? Rather than you to encourage this partnership, you vomit rubbish from your mouth.
Let him know
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Rowlandjude(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
SimonAndal:

_
You guys blind or what? It's a woman,
dummies!
your father is the dummy here, can't u c dat i made d second comment realizing the mistake i made.
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
john6006: It´s all about support for the world cup and our oil .
I said it b4 am saying again,the very first time nigerians give chance for a woman to rule that nation,from their naija we become a better place mark my words.
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Symphony007: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
livethinme:

lol and you think Brasil wont come to try and get trade deals on its own terms? Or that Brasil wont care about its own interest?
the difference my friend is we are negociating on equal terms without the intimidation used by western nations to expliot developing nations like us. So whatever MOU or trade deal that will be signed will be balanced and fair to both countries.
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2013
baggylips: First 2 comment.dancing Alingo with ijaw hat
cool@ topic,looting opportunity for them.wonder how many billions of naira was used in hosting the female presido.patiently waiting for the committee involved to tell us undecided
Shut your trump! Doesn't your president visit another country?
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by dasparrow: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
I said it b4 am saying again,the very first time nigerians give chance for a woman to rule that nation,from their naija we become a better place mark my words.

I don't see Nigeria allowing a woman rule the nation as president. Nigeria is a terribly chauvinist and misogynist country where women are still meant to be seen and not heard. Also, women are still seen as properties and as baby making machines and house slaves. So, that dream of a woman ruling Nigeria will not happen until the average Nigerian mindset changes for the better.

@Post

Welcome President Rousseff. Pretty lady.
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Cabsso(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
Y is jonah face always down is he shy or wat?
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by guvnor83: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=11pt]Jonathan invited him in order to negotiate the price of Brazilian hair. Jona is really trying for guys like us who can at their best buy a weavon for our babes sad/size]
its "her" point of correctn.
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by hamsky: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
Hope sey her visit go reduce the cost of brazilian hair for market.
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
Same drama every year. Not even a single major contract signed here? Or is it the unprofessional journalists we should blame for not digging out facts from this visit? When the Hollande meets with Singh they sign contract worth billions of USD for military expenditure, modern tech and IT. In Nigeria, we are organising high profile visits to fashion out ways to cooperate and open bilateral bla bla bla.

This is why i criticise GEJ even though i support him to win in 2015. smiley
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by greaterlove(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
Oh my, the Brazilian president came to naija and what most people on this forum are interested in is the cost of brazilian hair. Please are you people blind to the changes taking place in this country? Are you guys not seeing the progress that nigeria is making economically? The various opportunities opening up n different sectors of our economy? Can't you guys see that we are on our way to being among the top 20 economies at this rate by 2020 or a few years after that?
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by elopee3000(m): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
Symphony007: you are a prolific fool, your ignorant prevents you from knowing that brazil has as many poor or even more poor people than nigeria. So who will teach who? Rather than you to encourage this partnership, you vomit rubbish from your mouth.
my dear the gap brazil gave nigeria is like from naija to the moon

1 Like

Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by valinda(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2013
trigar12: Abeg help me teach jonathan on how to eradicate poverty and develop our economy. Dat jonah guy is clueless
lipsrsealed nonsense
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by trigar12(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
An i.d.iot like u, brazil has eradicated poverty to its barest minimum, abeg go format your useless brain. F.o.o.l

1 Like

Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by KingPradas(m): 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
omoredia: #now trending! http:///3ik1n38zymbk

your song abi ?
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Capnd143(m): 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
If you ask my candid opinion, i will strongly support more diplomatic,bilateral and bi-national ties with countries like brazil,india,china and indonesia instead of the Us,uk and their puppets, this are the countries that can put us in an economic spotlight through mutual co-existence and relations.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by baggylips(m): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2013
all4naija: Shut your trump! Doesn't your president visit another country?
And what good has his visit to other countries done to us.u r right dumbass, he visits other countries for medicals and to launder our stolen money.Onye mgbu undecided
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by Akpan107(m): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
Lovely...! May God bless me, my family, my president, my country people and Nigeria. Amen. Come 2015, we should vote for a President that would protect the people's faith and believes...
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by pendusky(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
SimonAndal:

_
You guys blind or what? It's a woman, dummies!
welcome newbie
Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by HezronLorraine(m): 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
Pls why are there so much fools and immature underaged adult babies posting trash in this thread.so ridiculous dt a matter of diplomacy has turned to a thread on brazilian hair.idiots.
NOW MY TAKE ON THE TOPIC.firstly i'd welcome Dilma Rouseff.she amongst the world's few female president i respect.seen her in action in brazil,beautiful speech rendition at UN GASS.i do love the trend of setting up bi-national commissions with nations.it has in one way or the other aided a developmental pact even when we don't see them,advice they should be more effective.i have realised that Nigerian's foreign Policy has shifted from africa being its centrepiece and partial pro-western alignment to economic development with both emerging and developed economies and a pact to represent Nigeria fully at the international level,all the bi-lateral relationship with other nations under Jonathan's administration have great potentials to yield useful results.Nigeria should learn a lot from Brazil.they emerged out of nothing to something,they've developed greatly.lastly i'd like people to recognise that Brazil is a free society,its also a land of the free.Nigeria needs to learn that from them and even argentina.these country have opened up and broaden their horizons to remove long standing cultures and ideologies and welcome a 21st century inclusive society disregarding their pasts and origins to take on a new wave that has seen them heights as nations to reckon with.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria by antsut(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
GEJ 'spent $1million Of Aid Money On Featuring Beyoncé And And Jay-z'
https://www.nairaland.com/1206635/gej-spent-1million-aid-money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Africa Less Technologically Advanced Than European Countries? / Insecurity: Lagos Places Security Agencies On Red Alert / The Great Zik didn't learn well from history. My Brother Is Now The VC Of UNN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.