Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Kim Kardashian Finally Leaving Keeping Up With The Kardashians Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Finally Leaving Keeping Up With The Kardashians Show (810 Views)

Kim Kardashian Finally Reveals The Face Of Her Son, Saint West / It Is A Boy! Kim Kardashian Finally Reveals Her 2nd Baby Will Be A Boy....check / Photo: Kim Kardashian Finally Shows Her Naked Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Finally Leaving Keeping Up With The Kardashians Show by wildchild1: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2013
Kim Kardashian is used to constant rumors being made up about her and her family, she usually ignores them or denies them but there is one recent one that she actually confirmed! The rumor is huge and will definitely impact her career, and has to do with her boo Kanye West. Hit the jump to find out what it is.

Kim Kardashian has confirmed the rumors of her leaving reality tv. Kim says after season 9 she will be done with Keeping Up With The Karashians. After five seasons of starring on the hit E! show, she’s finally ready to move on. She said, “My boyfriend has taught me a lot about privacy… I’m ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships. I’m realizing everyone doesn’t need to know everything…. When you live your life so publicly, like on a reality show, people assume that they know every side of you already, and they always want more.”
PS: if u need the source,google is your friend
Re: Kim Kardashian Finally Leaving Keeping Up With The Kardashians Show by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 24, 2013
Whatever rocks her boat.sometimes its necessary to keep your private life private.nobody really has to know what you're doing in your home,unfortunatly many people are not so used to minding their buisness especially when you give them the opportunity to by airing your private life on air.
Re: Kim Kardashian Finally Leaving Keeping Up With The Kardashians Show by wildchild1: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2013
#gbam and little do they know that they only allow them to see what they want them to see on air
kulyie: Whatever rocks her boat.sometimes its necessary to keep your private life private.nobody really has to know what you're doing in your home,unfortunatly many people are not so used to minding their buisness especially when you give them the opportunity to by airing your private life on air.

(1) (Reply)

................ / List Of Richest Royals Of The World / Naija Celebs And Their Brand Incarnates (funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.