Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Usa Online Degree With Study Help Center In Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Usa Online Degree With Study Help Center In Nigeria. (1448 Views)

Best .net Online Training Usa | Online .net Training In India, Uk, Canada / How Valuable Is Online Degree? / Uniport Basic Study Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa Online Degree With Study Help Center In Nigeria. by mekk(m): 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2008
Hello Buddies,I've been doing a lot of search on this topic without success.I really need a foreign online degree from the US,but most of the onces I've searched so far doesn't have a study help center in Nigeria.they are exclusively online.
Please fill me in if you have anything Good for me.I will really appreciate it.
earnestly looking forward to your assistance,
Re: Usa Online Degree With Study Help Center In Nigeria. by uspry1(f): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2008
mekk:

Hello Buddies,I've been doing a lot of search on this topic without success.I really need a foreign online degree from the US,but most of the once I've searched so far doesn't have a study help center in Nigeria.they are exclusively online.
  Please fill me in if you have anything Good for me.I will really appreciate it.
earnestly looking forward to your assistance,
@poster

All US online degree, you are required to register the online college/university enrollment application and admission/tuition/book-software fees the same way as traditional college/university you apply for. Once you are granted approving new student of US online degree, they will provide you new username/password accessing the specified major you are studying at---that contains the following below:

[list]
[li]self-paced course syllabus [/li]
[list]
[li]Assignments[/li]
[li]hand-on lab or exams[/li]
[li]Group Study or Case Study or Mock Presentation[/li]
[li]Time/Deadline Schedule[/li]
[li]Names of book or software per assignment due[/li]
[li]List of all Classmate names on that course with online college email addresses you will meet them[/li]
[li]Professor Office hours/Anonymous Email address[/li]
[li]Private Professor chatroom (virtual office)[/li]
[li]Whiteboard Audio/Video conference with recorded transcripts to be downloaded after chatroom ended[/li]
[li]Drop-off deadline Assignments sending to professor electronically for grading purposes[/li]
[/list]
[li]study help center[/li]
[li]extranet cyber-library or research engine[/li]
[li]Other department/academic affairs/technical or helpline support/college career development/Tutor Center[/li]
[/list]

Nope!!! There is no study help center location physically in Nigeria----completely extensively online like you have said it all. All you do is accessing your online studying right AT HOME at your own spare time in order to meet the deadline assignment to be dropped off professor's inbox.

NO COLLEGE CLASSROOM YOU ATTEND OR LIVE IN A DORM ON THE COLLEGE CAMPUS!!!!! NO REQUIRED TO ENTER TO THE USA ENROLLING COLLEGE!!! NO NEEDED OBTAINING USA STUDENT VISA!!!

All are done in electronically virtual online college class RIGHT AT YOUR COMPUTER/LAPTOP AT YOUR HOME!!!

THIS IS 13 TO 18 MONTHS Accelerated courses to be completed earning Bachelor, Master or PhD degree, unlikely those 4-years traditionally colleges/universities! Check with the admission requirement to be qualified student from online degree!!!

I am alumni of 2004 AIU online with 3.9 GPA Cum Sume Laude earning my Visual Communications BFA degree in the USA. (18 months completed)
Re: Usa Online Degree With Study Help Center In Nigeria. by stchizzy: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2008
Plz how much does dis online degeree cost
Re: Usa Online Degree With Study Help Center In Nigeria. by stchizzy: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2008
Plz how much does dis online degeree cost
Re: Usa Online Degree With Study Help Center In Nigeria. by uspry1(f): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2008
st chizzy:

Please how much does this online degree cost

The cost of online degree are varied to the 50 states of USA including parent/co-operative college in foreign countries differently depend on what kind of degree and major you are study for. Average online tution cost is more likely double or trice price than traditionally college tuition cost, because of few reasons at below to defray the cost of:

[list]
[li]shipping/handling to deliver books or software applications to the student's mailing residence address[/li]
[li]education/criminal background check[/li]
[li]immigrant background check[/li]
[li]providing special accommodation needs for students with the disability complying with the American with Disability of 1990 Act Law[/li]
[li]administrative service[/li]
[li]career development service on job recruiting for all graduated students[/li]
[li]mailing degree and transcript to the student's mailing residence address after graduation once all financial are paid in full[/li]
[/list]

By the way, international tuition fee cost is higher than US domestic tution fee for foreigners who are not US citizenship !!! I do not know how much it cost on international tuition fee! Because I am legally US citizenship since my birth---non-Nigerian!!!

Finally, be sure that online degree MUST BE ACCREDITED and TOP NOTCH BEST or REPUTATED EDUCATION approved by the US DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION.
Re: Usa Online Degree With Study Help Center In Nigeria. by uspry1(f): 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2008
any question refer to USA distance course/university?
Re: Usa Online Degree With Study Help Center In Nigeria. by stchizzy: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2008
thanks a lot uspry,but i dont think i can afford that
Re: Usa Online Degree With Study Help Center In Nigeria. by passyjango(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2019
Online degrees enable study with a University abroad or within Nigeria, while still retaining your job in Nigeria. See https://www.naijatechguide.com/2010/02/online-university-degree-masters.html

(1) (Reply)

Problem Viewing Jamb 2008 Result / Nigerian Defence Academy Form / When Is Is Ibadanpoly Going To Release There List.pls Callme On07082715632.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.