Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Despite Dino Melaye’s Rejection, I’m A Fulfilled Woman – Bisi Ibidapo-obe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Dino Melaye’s Rejection, I’m A Fulfilled Woman – Bisi Ibidapo-obe (869 Views)

Olufunmilola Obe: New York Police Department Promotes Her To Inspector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Dino Melaye’s Rejection, I’m A Fulfilled Woman – Bisi Ibidapo-obe by Camilia247: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
Most people will not forget Bisi Ibidapo-Obe in a hurry – not because she is a popular face in Yoruba home videos, but because of her pregnancy scandal that involved a former House of Reps member, Dino Melaye.
In this interview culled from PUNCH newspapers, the fair-skinned actress speaks about motherhood and insists the former lawmaker is the father of her daughter, Oluwajomiloju Dino-Melaye.
Excerpts:
“It is exciting! It is an experience I pray every woman goes through. Luckily for me, I had my parents and family members who stood by me when I was pregnant. Also, I had my friends who supported me despite what went around in the media about who impregnated me. God was with me. In fact, I had a wonderful time and never suffered any illness. I was strong and still going about my other businesses. Everyone stood by me and there was no time to go into depression.
Bisi also denies rumours she was evicted from her home and maintains that she is as “comfortable as ever.”

http://www.informationng.com/2013/02/despite-dino-melayes-rejection-im-a-fulfilled-woman-bisi-ibidapo-obe.html

Re: Despite Dino Melaye’s Rejection, I’m A Fulfilled Woman – Bisi Ibidapo-obe by Camilia247: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dis a lesson for us girls, dis married men are not just worth de stress, most of them are irresponsible like Dino Melaye. Letz make them go back to thier wifes cos de only want to use us. #Against dating married men
Re: Despite Dino Melaye’s Rejection, I’m A Fulfilled Woman – Bisi Ibidapo-obe by sweettease(f): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
Its exciting
Its an experience she prays every woman go through
Wats exciting about gettn pregnant for a married man and him denyin the pregnancy? undecided
And to it happening to every woman, i say God forbid...... Nt dis type of scandalous pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Despite Dino Melaye’s Rejection, I’m A Fulfilled Woman – Bisi Ibidapo-obe by bodejohn(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2013
I usually do not comment on this type of news but it beats my imagination how people easily draw God into scandalous situations as this.
Someone sleeps with a married woman and still says God is with her. What a joke we have become!
I am not a religious freak also, just that people should brace up to the consequences of actions and inactions and stop blaming or dragging others whether human or spiritual into their mess.
Re: Despite Dino Melaye’s Rejection, I’m A Fulfilled Woman – Bisi Ibidapo-obe by Tolexander: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
so they are still on the rejection. What happens to paternal test?
I understand u need feeling like a fulfilled woman, cos you need consoling yourself. If she can't console herself who else will do?
Moreover, is woman's mission on earth all about procreation!
Re: Despite Dino Melaye’s Rejection, I’m A Fulfilled Woman – Bisi Ibidapo-obe by GARRIx7(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
Camilia247: Dis a lesson for us girls, dis married men are not just worth de stress, most of them are irresponsible like Dino Melaye. Letz make them go back to thier wifes cos de only want to use us. #Against dating married men

What NONSENSE!!

Why would a RESPONSIBLE lady have a relationship with a married man?? Isn't it shameful that you didn't mention that the lady is‎​ MORE FOOLISH??

Why did he allow Dino to put his P r i c k inside her smelly toto?? Why??

Maybe she thought her basket-yansh will make Dino abandon his family for her... SHAME on her and all women like her!!!

If they like keep let them keep using their toto to declare PROMO for married men.. ASHAWO-M0R0NS...!!

angry

(1) (Reply)

We Will Dump Jonathan, PDP And Joinapc –angry PDP Governors / Oil Blocs Revelation: Northern Senators Caged As PIB Sails Through / Breaking News: Boko Haram Foot Soldiers Arrested With Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.