Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,888 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Those Who Call Themself Christian & Muslim Are The Satan Of This World. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those Who Call Themself Christian & Muslim Are The Satan Of This World. (469 Views)

The Truth About Christian - Muslim Marriages / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / What Happens To Those That Take Vengence To Themself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Call Themself Christian & Muslim Are The Satan Of This World. by Joel3(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
Satan as you may call it, to me is not a being but a nagative force just to describe evil, hearted or decision.

Christian and muslim are praying and weiling for people to be distroyed and throne into fire on the last day, but unfortunately your God will dissapiont you all.

We all know what happen to jonah, the esyrian was one of the dangerouse and deadleist enemy to isrealite, they kill their people and lotted their treasure. And Jonah was one the most strong hearted isrealite guy who hated the syria with passion, and this jonah had been praying all day for God to destroy the syria.

He was waiting for the Lords day and judgment, because he knew God will destroy nanaval.

But on that day jonah was dissapointed when God appears to him, and command him to deliver a message to the syrian for them to repeat for Him to cease is fire against them.

Jonah shock and desapointed, angery and mad, so he had no option than to ran away from his God, because he hated syrain and was waitng for their distruction, but at the end the hand of God dealth with him, he was the one who suffared in the fish stomach.

Let this be a clean and open warning to you fellows.

becasue so shall it be to you all christain and muslim on the last days, sadist

who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.
Re: Those Who Call Themself Christian & Muslim Are The Satan Of This World. by ihedioramma: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2013
@op, not all man drink beer. in that case not all there are true ones becareful with your worlds so it will not make u sin. do u want to tell me there is no one like the mother of jesus, abraham e.t.c in this world today?
Re: Those Who Call Themself Christian & Muslim Are The Satan Of This World. by Joel3(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
ihedioramma: @op, not all man drink beer. in that case not all there are true ones becareful with your worlds so it will not make u sin. do u want to tell me there is no one like the mother of jesus, abraham e.t.c in this world today?
i am talking of people of today.

I knw the bible back and front, so you cant tell me about sin.

Remember the Jews ware waiting for the militant christ who will fight their war and concar the world to deliver them from bandage and enemies as their interpritation of the mossaic prophecy. But unfortunate for the the christ was not like that. That was one of the problem that araise with jews and jesus christ.

It was not what they expect, when the christ told them i do not come to destroy but to the save the world.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus, We Love You Because . . . / Please I Need Sugestions / Communal Violence Kills At Least 27 In Central Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.