Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped (1268 Views)

20 Tonto Dike's Funny Throwback Pictures / Pic Of Me Inspecting Tonto Dike Look-alike Sculptured Work Of Art / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by Konsult07(m): 2:03am On Feb 25, 2013
She was kidnapped today in her home. The strange incident happened in the front of her gate. Eye witnesses said a black van drove and stopped right in front of Tonto Dikeh and three gun men emerged and whisked her away.
A Police near by that saw the kidnap went down, watched and took no actions but laughed. After the kidnappers drove off, they left a note on the road and the police picked it

Source; http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/breaking-news-tonto-dike-kidnapped/

Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by ashmanpolo: 2:09am On Feb 25, 2013
Haba!!! People are wicked o. A girl that recently lost so much money trying to sing what only 'SHE' likes, now they want her to spend again.
Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 25, 2013
my Tonto Dike

second to comment dancing alingo
Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by spicyshot(f): 6:11am On Feb 25, 2013
ashmanpolo: Haba!!! People are wicked o. A girl that recently lost so much money trying to sing what only 'SHE' likes, now they want her to spend again.

hahahaha...funny u
Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 25, 2013
This comment refused to hide.
Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by ashmanpolo: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2013
spicyshot:
hahahaha...funny u

It's not fair na. Oya @OP pls did u recognise their faces.
Send pix and address now
Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by Temismith(f): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2013
D kidnapers just want to stop her from singing dose scary songs. Dey go soon return her.
Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by Konsult07(m): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2013
ashmanpolo:

It's not fair na. Oya @OP pls did u recognise their faces.
Send pix and address now

Hmmm so you want mak dem come kidnap me join, i beg na d garri weh i go chup i stil dey fine grin grin grin grin
Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by Konsult07(m): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2013
Honestly she really needs nigerian prayers because many cases like this have a sad ending. So i join her family n fans to pray for her save return.
Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by Konsult07(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2013
Honestly she really needs nigerian prayers because many cases like this have a sad ending. So i join her family n fans to pray for her save return. 1 <3
Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by visionbiafra: 8:38am On Feb 25, 2013
Eyaaa! Sorry o! Hope they release her soon if it's true. Make them no use dia ototo di.cks on tonto dickie

1 Like

Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by romanlaw(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2013
I SUSPECT SOME JEALOUS MUSICIANS , AFTER HER LAST TRACK WAS A SUCCESS AND SHE IS GETTING SET TO RELEASE ANOTHER SUPERB TRACK 'JEJE' BY 1ST MARCH. NA WA!! FOR NIJA OHHH!!! BAD BELLE TOO MUCH. ITS WELL MY SISTER, ALL READY I KNOW U AS ONE THAT DOESNT GIVE UP, SO GET UP AND LETS KEEP MOVING.

1 Like

Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by scobaba: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2013
Na wa fr NL people...see hw all men just take d tyn like play, even if na play. Lol!
Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by hrmkz: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2013
Haa...proceeds from her single is even yet to come in...
Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by jayiyke007(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2013
This report seem like a ferry tale after going tru d source, d story obviously is comic.
Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2013
jayiyke007: This report seem like a[b] ferry[/b] tale after going tru d source, d story obviously is comic.
No it is not a ferry tale, it is a speed boat tale.

1 Like

Re: Shocking News: Tonto Dike Kidnapped by madnesscom(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2013
Thank God. Atleast una nogo de wori us wit toto dicke mata again

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Goes To Offic And Send A Voicemail / Picture Of A Couple With Bread Instead Of Cake On Their Wedding Day / Ram And Goat Sallah Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.