Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

My Work ‘ll Speak For Me – Gov Orji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Work ‘ll Speak For Me – Gov Orji (434 Views)

I Would Have Remained In PDP, If I Knew My Deputy Would Betray Me--gov. Amaechi / How Aliyu And Lamido Deceived Me- Gov. Amaechi: / I'll Kill GEJ, His Wife And You If Anyone Attempts To Remove Me - Gov Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Work ‘ll Speak For Me – Gov Orji by horlatunde(m): 2:07am On Feb 25, 2013
UMUAHIA—Abia State governor, Chief
Theodore Orji has said his work will
speak for him despite opposition’s plots
to rubbish his developmental efforts
through media propaganda.
In a statement in Umuahia, weekend,
the governor through his Special
Assistant on Public Communication,
Mr. Ben Onyechere said: “The
temptation to drag us into politics of
media propaganda will not be condoned
because the facts are on the ground as
our efforts are in the public domain for
all to see.
“My pact with Abians which is to
change their faith by re-inventing the
growth of commerce for which we are
known through provision of enabling
environment for businesses to thrive
can not be deterred.
“We are committed to the development
of basic infrastructure. Our resolve to
provide security to all Abians is not
negotiable as it is the only substance
we can bequeath to our people and for
which posterity will judge us.”
The governor also enjoined all
stakeholders to join hands together to
move the state forward.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/my-work-ll-speak-for-me-gov-orji/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: My Work ‘ll Speak For Me – Gov Orji by WarriPikin1: 5:08am On Feb 25, 2013
This shameless govano should atleast fix Aba roads!
Umuahia isn't where Abia state ends. Indeed, Abia is known more by Aba than Umuahia!
My visit to Aba from PH recently revealed that his news stock in trade is to dump red earth everywhere in the city pretending the roads are being worked on. Yeye criminal.
I hope EFCC is compiling the evidence on this rogue govanor and others like him ruining Nigeria.
Re: My Work ‘ll Speak For Me – Gov Orji by eggheaders(m): 5:45am On Feb 25, 2013
damn this guy is really a modern day jester. no single project for 8 years always whining about the bigger orji putting him down.like seriously this guy deserve a firing squad. funny enough our useless midgets maku and his team of clowns gave this simpleton a pass mark doing the ggt.more reason osho Baba and other sensible governors must avoid those clowns like a plague.

1 Like

Re: My Work ‘ll Speak For Me – Gov Orji by Toomaxi(m): 6:09am On Feb 25, 2013
Pple frm abia state shld pls tel us if he is workn or nt
Re: My Work ‘ll Speak For Me – Gov Orji by jesse8048(m): 6:13am On Feb 25, 2013
yes your work is already speaking for u. Each time i drive tru aba i weep and feel lik u are there to giv u a dirty slap. embarassedyes your work is already speaking for u. Each time i drive tru aba i weep and feel lik u are there to giv u a dirty slap.
Re: My Work ‘ll Speak For Me – Gov Orji by odimskay(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
Abia State... CHAI!,SORRY

(1) (Reply)

Reps, Others Condemn Killing Of Nassarawa Varsity Students / N2.2bn Fraud: Ogbulaforbegs Court To Dismisscharge Against Him / Jonathan, First Lady Receiveivorien National Honours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.