Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Sarz & The "Beat Of Life" Virus (episode 1) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sarz & The "Beat Of Life" Virus (episode 1) (526 Views)

Download Wizkid "Dance For Me (remix) Produced By Sarz / Video: Skales & Sarz - My OGA At The TOP [freestyle] [download] / Sarz Ft Wizkid - Beat Of Life (Samba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sarz & The "Beat Of Life" Virus (episode 1) by mafiacent(m): 6:33am On Feb 25, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOWQqfiybg0

Sarz's smash hit "Beat of Life" has already spread through the Nigerian and UK club scene, but episode 1 of "Sarz and the Beat of Life virus" shows what happens when the Trybe Records super producer's Beat of Life virus affects unsuspecting businessman Sylvanus and changes his life forever.

Keep an eye out for episode 2 and anticipate an official video for "Beat of Life" in the near future.

Sarz and the beat of life virus

Directed by "Sum nollywood guy"

Starring..

Sarz as himself
Lami as "Grace"
MC Danni B as "Sylvanus"
Rukus, Biggie, and Gossim as "The investors"
Sojay as "Donatus"
Timi Da black One as "Dr Timi"
Mathew as "Bouncer"

Download Video Here

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Emma Nyra Ft Iyanya– Everything I Do / Why Is LACE Not Among The. "Top Guns"in The Music Industry?? / Hot Music ! Bolzski -- Fi Mi Le (kas Cover)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.