Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,520 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Mimiko, Distinctive In This Generation Of S/west Governors! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko, Distinctive In This Generation Of S/west Governors! (594 Views)

S-west Governors Consider Yoruba As Language Of Instruction / Mimiko Absent As South-west Governors Converge In Ibadan / Open Advice To South West Governors On Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mimiko, Distinctive In This Generation Of S/west Governors! by emmasege: 9:43am On Feb 25, 2013
As a keen observer of politics in the s/western states, I make bold to say that "Iroko" impresses me more than any other governor in the s/west. Yesterday's inauguration in Akure clearly confirms that he's a Governor loved not only by God, but also by his people. His humane nature and respect for constituted authorities is second to none. In spite of his exalted position, I was deeply touched when he prostrated for the number one monarch in Yoruba land. Though not in the same party as the president, he still accorded him the honour due him thru a deserved acknowledgement. This I've also seen in Amosun of Ogun state. But it's rather unfortunate that those who call themselves omoluabi are far from the reality of that name. Iroko is Omoluabi!
And what of his oratory inaugural speech?, world-class!. Obama's style.
I didn't also know he was that pious?
Above all, he's a performer whose works speak for him.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko, Distinctive In This Generation Of S/west Governors! by TonySpike: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
Time will tell, my friend...
Re: Mimiko, Distinctive In This Generation Of S/west Governors! by oluwadare26(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
Yes, i agrees with you., he is a working Governor..The people of Ondo state loves him to the core. Against all odds, The Pdp of this Africa, The Acn of this south-west, he went ahead to be re-elected in a free & fair election as the first man in history of Ondo state... I c him winning Ekiti Next election to his candidate no matter the party..coz Ekiti and Ondo are allies...

(1) (Reply)

Ta.orji Plans With Abia State Versity Senate To Revoke Orji Kalu's Certificate / Between Awoh, Alam, Bode George, Tafa Balogun Who Deserved Nigerian Pardon / Soyinka Accuses Leaders Of Patronising Marabouts, Prophets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.