Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin (73263 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey / Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Ninilowo(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
seunblack: RIP,ko si adura fun awon oku,ise owo won ni yio ma tan won leyin
Beeni!
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Ninilowo(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
E MAA GBA LESINNI (LESSON) LODOO IKU. Make una dey learn lesson from death.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
Funny how same people wishing Goldie rest in peace, were the same folks criticizing her finding happiness and love with Prezzo. Bunch of hypocrites! I hate the fact that Goldie apologised publicly in order to please her haters not fans over her search for happiness. Moral- do what best brings pleasure to your soul while you are alive and forget about haters. From my heart. Rip Goldie!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
We ll all die someday!! that day we dnt knw.. RIP Auntie Goldie ..Ma miss awon efizzy yin yen
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
And do keep up with the next Tonto thread, they aint repentant at all. Hypocrites.
valacious: Funny how same people wishing Goldie rest in peace, were the same folks criticizing her finding happiness and love with Prezzo. Bunch of hypocrites! I hate the fact that Goldie apologised publicly in order to please her haters not fans over her search for happiness. Moral- do what best brings pleasure to your soul while you are alive and forget about haters. From my heart. Rip Goldie!
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by fadamekus(m): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
Life witout christ is waste, wat wil u gain if u hv d whole world and lose ur soul to d devil nd roast in HELL, a big lesson to u all
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
Rip Goldie.
I wish she had a daughter or a son.

I think d corpse wasn't well preserved. She looks bloated and so dark. Its not even up to 2 weeks and they allowed it to be like dt.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by davroca16(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
olumaxi: D rich wil die,d poor wil die..celebrities wil,so also beggars..RIP angel.
after a game of chess, both the king and the foot soldiers go back into the same box..........RIP mrs. I pray your soul find itself in the bosom of the lord.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by komek(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
Human beings are nothing o. See as Goldie just dey helpless for inside coffin. Hmmmm. God help ur children
Go well Goldie.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by 49cents(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
yuzedo: All

IS

VANITY!

ALL IS VANITY WHEN NOT DONE FOR LOVE
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by empero4luv: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
as soon as we re born,we re old enough 2 die (RIP***
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
maybe na ur grand-father
kill am.....which kind question u dey ask
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by nobniger: 4:40am On Feb 26, 2013
RIP
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Ivynwa(f): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2013
The picture of her husband in the page 5 of this thread holding her hand in death had me pondering what a wonderful man she married, that man showed many men how to love a woman selflessly. He allowed her fly her wings and go and be what she wants to be, he also allowed her make the friends she wants (like her friendship with Denrele,Prezzo), he simply gave her freedom to live unlike some men that shackles up women preventing them from making a step without proper explanation of where they are stepping to or even living their dream---after she died and he posted pictures of their marriage, mouths wagged and I was also baffled that a married woman could be frolicking with another man as she did in the BBA show and thought that there's no way she can be happily married to a husband and still be doing that. Some other men would have publicly shamed a woman that acted like that and even thrown her out of the marriage but Andrew Harvey's interview where he made excuses for her behaviour at the BBA and dismissed it with his reply that ("People fall in love and it’s not impossible to love more than one person, but there are different levels." )showed a different kind of mature man.

There may be more to their marriage than met our eyes,a lot we do not know but I do know that this man displayed some mature love in the one or two pages of their lives that we were shown. May God comfort his heart and give her rest. She goes to rest with my respect for having the courage to live her dream.

Reference made to this interview https://www.nairaland.com/1197682/interview-andrew-harvey-goldies-husband

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by Engineer1985(m): 6:29am On Feb 26, 2013
For everything under the sun, there's an appointed time. A time to laugh and a time to cry, a time to be put to birth and a time to die......
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by osuafor: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2013
REST IN PEACE GOLDIE. TILL WE MEET AGAIN.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by mayortee(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2013
so sad...RIP.. cry
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by akbtunes: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
displayin/posting pictures like this is quite disrespectful to the late and insensitive to the families

pls exercise restrain in doing so

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by princepascal: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
Rest in perfect peace Golden Goldie .H.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by tpia5: 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
all these tears over someone you only saw at concerts, in music videos, and reality tv.

seems family values are broken, because i'm sure a lot of the people crying, probably give their friends and family the cold shoulder and would hardly assist them in any capacity, but all their emotion is directed at someone who they dont know. Someone who enjoyed her own life as well as she wanted to, feted herself and was feted by others, did her thing regardless who took offence, yet una dey shed tears since two weeks now, for person wey take una joy wey suppose dey your life, and appropriated that energy for her own use.

even denrele hasnt been weeping for two weeks i'm sure.

anyway, na una sabi.

the next one is coming o, for you to worship.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by hatak(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
otex_baba: Goldie Harvey buried this morning at Vaults and Gardens in Ikoyi by 10am. The burial date was fixed after Andrew Harvey (Her husband)

- http:///2013/02/25/picture-goldie-harvey-buried-this-morning/
see beauty in death.sleep well o
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by megliz(f): 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
May Her loving soul Rest in Peace. Even though I didn't get to meet u in dis life,I wept for U.Ur death made me more scared of Death may u find eternal rest in d bosom of God. cry cry
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by ctreasure1(f): 1:56am On Mar 02, 2013
finally, sleep sweet goldie.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by OmoUSH(m): 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
'Death is by no means a democrat. It takes lives whenever it feels like doing so without consulting anyone. "The is nothing to do about it," wrote Lian Flaming," You start to die the moment u'r born. The whole of life is cutting through the pack with death". In A Stone For Danny Fisher, a plaque was hung," to remain in the heart of those we live behind is never to die". "All things will pass away", remarked the Immortal Adolf Hitler, "Only death and the glory of deeds will remain". "Death is the reward of all", lamented History's greatest philosopher, the legendary king Solomon in the legendary Bible."But why do we all die?" Asked Paul O. I. Write. So that we may have a chance to live forever.
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by OmoUSH(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
'Death is by no means a democrat. It takes lives whenever it feels like doing so without consulting anyone. "The is nothing to do about it," wrote Lian Flaming," You start to die the moment u'r born. The whole of life is cutting through the pack with death". In A Stone For Danny Fisher, a plaque was hung," to remain in the heart of those we live behind is never to die". "All things will pass away", remarked the Immortal Adolf Hitler, "Only death and the glory of deeds will remain". "Death is the reward of all", lamented History's greatest philosopher, the legendary king Solomon in the legendary Bible."But why do we all die?" Asked Paul O. I. Write. So that we may have a chance to live forever. But, argued Atheists and scientists, the grave settles the matter for eternity
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by OmoUSH(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
'Death is by no means a democrat. It takes lives whenever it feels like doing so without consulting anyone. "There is nothing to do about it," wrote lian Flaming," You start to die the moment u'r born. The whole of life is cutting through the pack with death". In A Stone For Danny Fisher, a plaque was hung," to remain in the heart of those we live behind is never to die". "All things will pass away", remarked the Immortal Adolf Hitler, "Only death and the glory of deeds will remain". "Death is the reward of all", lamented History's greatest philosopher, the legendary king Solomon in the legendary Bible."But why do we all die?" Asked Paul O. I. Write. So that we may have a chance to live forever. But, argued Atheists and scientists, the grave settles the matter for eternity
Re: Picture Of Goldie Harvey In Her Coffin by oderinde151(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2017
so what? even my grandmum wore a wig,had a heavy make up and had her nails polished before she was laid in the coffin.

RIP GOLDIE HARVEY!
I bet it with you she is now in hell

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tacha Replies Zlatan Ibile's Diss Track / Niyola Strips To Her Pant And Bra For A Magazine (Photo) / Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.