Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Odd Foods Combination. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Odd Foods Combination. (620 Views)

Your Worst Food Combination / Which Soup Combination Do You Like The Most? / What's Your Best Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odd Foods Combination. by SPIFF(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
Guys, probably your have come across some meal combination. Most common ones are beans and bread/garri or yams sometimes. During my site days, some combination by the site workers looked Odd to me. Example; rice and yam join with spaghetti. Amala with vegetable and yam etc. I guess I tried bread with coconut once. It tasted nice anyway. Guys what are the combination you have come acrossed?
Re: Odd Foods Combination. by zenatta: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
I am a food left-over freak so I do odd. I love ground-nuts so here goes
Bread and ground-nut
Ground-nuts, carrots and garden egg and of course, ground-nuts and banana.
Biscuits and ground-nuts
Rice and yam
Cheese and avocado on bread
The juice from a barbecue and bread/chips
Chicken stock with whatever
A very cold coke and bread
Beans and dry fish
Left-over suya
White Rice and ground-nut (until I was branded, so stopped)

(1) (Reply)

Do Fruits Affect Drugs....? / Traditional Meals / Bird Flu Claims 44 Lives In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.