Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia (23300 Views)

Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26million Lexus 570 SUV / Basketmouth Buys Brand New N26 Million Lexus 570 (Photo) / Basketmouth Buys Honda Crosstour For His Wife As Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by magickay7: 4:18am On Feb 26, 2013
Let me educate yall,,,this car is called the vauxhall insignia in the uk and has been around for a while,,just few modifications every other year,the one shown in the picture is the VXR model,,probably thats why it was referred to as customised,,,and the differences with the regular model is the 20'' alloy wheels which is called customised VXR wheels,,,a chrome air intake at the front,thats the near circular thing sitting on the bumper and a bigger engine,,,and VXR alloy pedals, VXR floor mats, VXR front grille and air dam/bumper, VXR instrument panel, VXR leather gear knob, VXR rear roof spoiler, VXR side sills and rear bumper,and there's one here for you at £27k

http:///vxrmodel
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by chiefmega: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2013
I thought UK cars are right-hand wheel?? or did he get the steering-wheel customised too?
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by ndigbo: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2013
ocman: ls stop misinforming ur readers. this is a very regular car and its even used as taxi in the uk. so you really think he went to their factory and ordered a custom job? pleeeease. No it doesn't cost that much!! At most it will cost around £27k besides its OPEL!!
Call me a car snob but this is not announcement worthy.
thank you! when I first saw the car, I was like custom , that car is a regular car.
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by ubekpeowo: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2013
u try joor... ma own day dey come... congrat
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by TableLeg(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2013
chingyjant:
You just sounded like those Warri Okada men that insults luxury cars as cheap cars meanwhile they are motorcycle rider.I might not be far from the truth
You are a fu...cking id..iot
You call that car up there a luxury car? An Opel?
It is not your fault .. From your post we can deduce you are villager who manages the only cyber cafe in your village, hence why you have access to the internet
Moro...n! Luxury car indeed
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by TableLeg(m): 9:56am On Feb 26, 2013
chief mega: I thought UK cars are right-hand wheel?? or did he get the steering-wheel customised too?
No fool ... If he bought the car, he may have done so in any of the other European country where they drive on the left hand!
It is called Opel in the rest of Europe apart from UK, where it is known as Vauxhall!
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by jimmylanky: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You called a £40 000 car cheap ? Something must be wrong with you sir.
Oh Please!!!!! He meant relatively. Didn't I see a post about Iyanya acquiring a 30m aston martin? This is like 10m or less self. Cheap when compared to something like that.
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by tefund(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
Oghale009: GISTville

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_3KeJK4Y4ok/USs_3ZbTOcI/AAAAAAABfMo/CyPtXodklIA/s1600/basketmouth%27s+car+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

Popular Comedian Bright Okpocha, popularly known as Basketmouth according to a source has just acquired the 2013 Opel Insignia car.

According, to reports, it's a bespoke car, meaning that everything was built to Basketmouth's specification. The car is actually not sold at any showroom in the world...you can only order it.

We also hear it is the only one that has been ordered in Africa. That means no one else has this car in Africa. The car sells for about 42 thousand pounds.

That's a whole lot of money Basketmouth. Congrats to him!!! We'll get there someday.

Gotten from: http://gistville.com/2013/02/photo-comedian-basketmouth-becomes-first-in-africa-to-acquire-a-custom-made-insignia-car/

order!!!!
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by EagleNest(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
And so what? He can buy heaven.
We should be thinking of how to change Nigeria for good & for all and not about basketmouth buying a car.
No bad belle ooo...just being personal for once.Nothing to really celebrate about it.
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by sympathy55(m): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2013
some of u guys here no fit even buy recharge card talkless of buying side mirror.
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by ba7man(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2013
sympathy55: some of u guys here no fit even buy recharge card talkless of buying side mirror.
You are right about that....but it still doesn't give people the right to post lies on the internet. This story contains lies on the cost and specification of the car.
Re: Basketmouth Buys Custom-made Opel Insignia by victorian(f): 10:51am On Feb 27, 2013
But the car Behind, sha... No matter the bad mouth... He try.. Whether he says 42k pounds or 1million pounds, na today?... A lot of pple tend over raise what they spend on things..not only basket mouth...even the regular guy or babe will still do the same thing... So abeg, free the guy jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helen Paul Stuns In New Make-up Pics / Omotayo Maimunat Starts Following Femi Adebayo Again, Does A Live Video With Him / DJ Xclusive Looks Cute In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.