Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Picture Of Casualties, As Students Protest At Nassarawa State University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Casualties, As Students Protest At Nassarawa State University (879 Views)

Bayelsa2015: Protest At INEC Office "Cancel Southern Ijaw Results" / Borno Governor Refers To BH Casualties As "Only" Seven - Channels / JUST NOW: Casualties As Military Launch Air Strikes On Boko Haram Strongholds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Casualties, As Students Protest At Nassarawa State University by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
A friend of mine who works at the Federal medical centre in Keffi sent this picstory of the casualties as a result of the protest by student in the quest for portable water. This shows the level of carelessness on the part of the so-called stake holders. It was reported the two students lost their lives in the struggle and several others injured, while some were wounded. The annoying thing is that, most of their children are outside the country schooling. It is a shame that students have to protest to get portable water...

Re: Picture Of Casualties, As Students Protest At Nassarawa State University by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
Reports reaching me, has it that two more students just gave up the ghost, it was said that they were shot by the soldiers. While some students with bad motives, used this medium to break into other student's lodges and made away with some valuables.

(1) (Reply)

No Conspiracy, Blackmail Can Stop Me – Gov. Aliyu 0f Niger State / Enugu Chamber Of Commerce And Industry - Youths Unemployment. / Nigeria: U.S. Seeks Deeper Knowledge Of South-east Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.