Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark (58781 Views)

Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) / Chichi Igbo Says Her Bum Is The Type That Breaks Coconut; Shares Pic As Proof / Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by ndlife: 1:09am On Feb 26, 2013
ladykilllar:

If na u see this kain pix shey sleep go come? Lol

I for talk sleep no wan worry me since..watin I go do now.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 26, 2013
See the way she do face like strong cocoa yam conbined with monkey when leak lime.And who told the OP she is a Lesbian?Abi na because she grab?That is not a perimeter to label her as one.Naija people with their quick to label mentality.Mtcheeeew
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Dreadhead: 1:23am On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Dreadhead: 1:26am On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by BashToks: 2:09am On Feb 26, 2013
madridsta007: LOL...

She would probably have gone illegally to Denmark like many Africans do... And she is not so good-looking so she would have struggled to find a Danish-passport bearing man to marry her for her papers.

So she would have opted to form 'lesbian'; at least that would make her stay in the country since Nigeria and Africa is well-known to be strongly anti-gay.

She would need to continue to behave and act gay, so her visa won't be revoked.

By the time her visa can not be revoked by the Danish government, she would have gone too far in the gay behavior, it would have become a habit and you cant stop.

Its what this lady has gotten herself into.

Too much IFs...
And for ur mind u dey form detective oo..
Lol.. e no easy but u cant base ur thoeries on pure assumptions.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by touchmeder: 2:14am On Feb 26, 2013
She has a very beautiful skin smiley and that tummy awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww work it girl wink super flat
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by BashToks: 2:24am On Feb 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: your comment is irrelevant, since this topic is not about Cameroonian entrepreneur I won't go farther. Naijan and their insecurity everything has to evolve around "m more beautiful/lighter than you" m not even sure you can stand in front of me in term of beauty talk less about the goddess called Cameroonian girl. Now back to the topic since your little brain could not process my comment ,let me break it down for you.

I respect seun and his forum and as an African entrepreneur he must defend our African values which are not lesbianism and homosexuality. You get it? If not blame your educational system.

As for the mastery of the English language , no one here decided to b colonized by French or British, but I know for sure my English language skills are far ahead yours in any others Western languages.the day you will b able to speak 3 foreign languages+ your own give me a call.
To conclude, Since you are not the owner of this forum and we do not know each other my comments shouldn't bother you. If it doesn't appeal you don't comment, if my English is too poor for your liking don't quote me.

Hmmn.. Nice write up
And if u truly speak up to 3 intl languages, I wud be forced to commend u on dat tho it doesn't add a penny to my hustle.
I originally quoted ur rash, irrational post about this being a negavite post from Seun.
I stil find it difficult to get ur point exactly, so here goes these questions.
* How the hell does bringing posts about a Lesbo footballer to the front page support Lesbianism
*Where in his write up did he make an attempt at glorifying the act.

Your claim stems completely from Sentimental grounds (as a cameroonian) and do urself a favour.. admit it and let us be.
PS: Your English is not flawless yet.. You're not all that alright?
PEACEEEE!
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by BashToks: 2:30am On Feb 26, 2013
ladykilllar:

If na u see this kain pix shey sleep go come? Lol

Lol.. Omo na insomnia mode!
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 26, 2013
I love the young ladies swag. Well, as a man, I got nothing against lesbian but gay guys are messed up.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by manny4life(m): 3:17am On Feb 26, 2013
donedy: I love the young ladies swag. Well, as a man, I got nothing against lesbian but gay guys are messed up.

Lesbians aren't but gays are? You see your partiality, God will save you. Lesbian Gay, Transexual, Bisexual, all of them na same thing.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by redsun(m): 3:29am On Feb 26, 2013
Tom boy to the core. This use to be the initial impression of a typical lesbian but now they are as sleek and beautiful ad average beauty queens.

It is life and she looks like she is full of life. She no send at all.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 26, 2013
Revolva: She is just a tom boy dats all -- not every tom boiz have lesbian tendency ok @op how do u guys define a lesbian self

redsun: Tom boy to the core. This use to be the initial impression of a typical lesbian but now they are as sleek and beautiful ad average beauty queens.

It is life and she looks like she is full of life. She no send at all.

take a look at these pix

https://www.nairaland.com/1207597/chichi-igbo-lesbian-footballer-denmark/3#14492894

...are you sure she's "just" a tomboy? grin

come on now!!
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by blessed4ever: 5:25am On Feb 26, 2013
Mark 9:47 And if your eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for you to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
Mark 9:48 Where their worm dies not, and the fire is not quenched.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev 2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
Rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by sigmundfreud(m): 5:30am On Feb 26, 2013
Mr. Chichi..
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by teniyi(m): 5:41am On Feb 26, 2013
Good for her to be Easterner. Ok ooo, evil begot evil.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by blessedchosen: 5:41am On Feb 26, 2013
Lesbianism, masturbation, homosexuality, fornication, adultery are terrible wickedness and you had better repent and stop it or perish eternally. Jesus Christ will deliver you.
I am a Chosen.

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 26, 2013
Frustrated and lonely coupled with her muscular body, a guiness-recorded ugliness and a neglect by men,why would she not end up a lesbo to make up for her miseries ?
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Frustrated and lonely coupled with her muscular body, a guiness-recorded ugliness and a neglect by men,why would she not end up a lesbo to make up for her miseries ?

Damn! That was harsh shocked
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 26, 2013
that's one ugly woman
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Hardfact: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2013
Gay/lesbian's a choice. You cant be it you dont want it.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by kheart(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2013
She can still be classified as gay, omo see muscles.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by sayso: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2013
Na small small madness dey take start.This one don reach level 3 already.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by chiefmega: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2013
Ohh she used steriods, creatine and other body mass supplements to transform herself into her present look couple with working out 24/7. I dont think shes Les... she just an AG(aggressive girl) thats what they call themselves.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by deelobe: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2013
Please what is there to emulate about this. Is it something to be proud of. PLS take these kinds of talks and pictures elsewhere. Am suspicious of you.
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Dovahkiin(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2013
shes not even hot , the world needs more hot lesbians and less of this smh undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by nagoma(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2013
dvdon: Am in Love with dis girl! OP hw can I meet her. This is love at first sight cry

Where is Lesbian boy?
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Pwidy: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2013
dvdon: Am in Love with dis girl! OP hw can I meet her. This is love at first sight cry
Serizly
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by adabeke12(f): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2013
librangyps: Wow! This girl could hav£ b££n r£ally pr£tty...
that's wht i thought to
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 26, 2013
onila: kmr women are gorgeous . .its just the way he said it was quite funny

besides i see nigeria and cameroon are on the news again. .boko haram.. cameroonian are quite angry at Naija's @ the moment grin
yess Onila how do you know that e be like you were on this Cameroonian forum/group again
Re: Chichi Igbo, A Lesbian Footballer In Denmark by nodullin(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2013
Damn!!!!
her 6packs greater than mine>>>> #hands covering face#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport / Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp / If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.