Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars (3165 Views)

Stunning Photos Of Very Beautiful Albino Ladies / Braless Red Carpet Photos At AMVCA / Red Carpet at the Ankara Festival 2013 Africans in Hollywood (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars by uzoo: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
i must say , when i see a guy in a good suit its definitely worth complimenting. Doesn't he just look Handsome..... smiley

Corrine Bishop looks ravishing too, she's all grown up .

Re: Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars by YorubaOmoge: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
Jamie don old o.

O ga
Re: Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars by uzoo: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
he's just 44. i guess you can say he started having kids much more earlier than we thought. he sure looks good for his age.
Re: Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars by tjskii(f): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
Wow his daughter is lovely kiss
Re: Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars by kandiikane(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
How can you say a 44year old having a 19year old started young?

What about the 34year olds with 19years?

Anyways, did he adopt her?
Re: Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars by uzoo: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2013
kandiikane: How can you say a 44year old having a 19year old started young?

What about the 34year olds with 19years?

Anyways, did he adopt her?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars by uzoo: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
Uzoo--- ''having kids much earlier than we thought''

Kandiikane ---- ''' a 44 year old having a 19 year old started young'''

as simple as a sentence in English might sound ,it is quite clear that it is incomprehensible to some people.

.....just one of the reasons why i hate to comment on replies on Nairaland.....
Re: Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
So Jamie Foxx has a 19year old daughter wey get head like fowl egg. That's interesting.

1 Like

Re: Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars by uzoo: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars by uzoo: 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
What a difference eight years makes! Jamie Foxx brought his daughter Corinne back to the Oscars on Sunday night – eight years after she appeared on the red carpet as a fresh-faced 11-year-old in 2005.

"Someone was asking me about being nervous about the Oscars. I said, 'I'm not nervous anymore. I'm just excited to show how beautiful my daughter has turned out,' " Foxx said Sunday on the red carpet.

Re: Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars by uzoo: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
The Django Unchained actor, 45, said he had been talking Corinne, now 19, about college and relationships on their way over to the ceremony on Sunday. "Just catching up," he said. "Talking about love."

That's a big difference from 2005 when Foxx won his Best Actor Oscar for Ray.

"She's 11," Foxx said of Corinne at those Oscars. "She said, 'Dad, after this, can we go to the big awards?' – which are the Nickelodeon Awards."

Re: Jamie Foxx & 19 Yr Old Daughter Looking Stunning On The Red Carpet At The Oscars by uzoo: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2013
smiley

(1) (Reply)

This Lady's Buttocks Enlargement Is So Bad That It Drags Her Backward (video) / Global Ankara Trend: The Colourful Fabric Revolutionizing International Fashion / Describe In Details What You're Wearing Or What You Wore Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.