Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Boobs Are Getting Me Into Trouble With Men –yoruba Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boobs Are Getting Me Into Trouble With Men –yoruba Actress (1958 Views)

Shocking! Popular Yoruba Actress Turns Monster After Using Bleaching Cream *pic / Ella Mensah: How My Boobs Got So Big / Efia Odo: I Don’t Wear Bra Because My Boobs Are Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boobs Are Getting Me Into Trouble With Men –yoruba Actress by godman01(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
Adediwura Adesegha is a beautiful actress who stands tall among the rising movie stars who are being tipped to take over from the established acts. In a recent chat, she speaks on the many troubles her boobs and shape have caused her with men and other personal issues. Below is a brief excerpts:
Is there any part of your body you that men can’t resist?
Adediwura Adesegha: We have the physical aspect and the spiritual and other aspects that surround that question. When we talk about physical attributes, it has to do with my shape, it has to do with whatever you think you can flaunt. For example, at a nightclub where you are expected to dress in a manner that portrays a club girl, in that case, I think I have something I should be able to flaunt. I have got boobs (laughs). On a serious note, it has to do with your educational background. You have to be educated. The way the world is going now, you must be talented and outspoken. You must be an extrovert and must be able to face challenges. I think I have a sound educational background and so too are my physical attributes. So, I am well packaged.
You must be having it tough with men because of your shape and boobs. How do you handle that?

Adediwura Adesegha: My boobs and shape do get me attracted to men just like it happens to every other lady that have got it but I think I have been able to handle it well. Besides, it is really no big deal to get advances from men because it’s like a daily routine, but its left to you as a lady to be responsible and respect yourself.

When would you get married?

Adediwura Adesegha: Having a man to oneself is another job entirely. You have to search, open your eyes and pray. Its not something you just say ‘okay, I love him’, while what you have for him is not real. Some will be in love at the beginning but later, as the year rolls by, the love goes off. As regards when I will marry, I will keep you posted.

How often do you have sex?
Adediwura Adesegha: I read in a magazine that if you can have sex like three times in a week or more, it’s really another form of exercise. So, sex is good. But how often I have it is personal and not for the public to know (laughter).

Re: My Boobs Are Getting Me Into Trouble With Men –yoruba Actress by Akshow: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
Who is this nonentity?
Re: My Boobs Are Getting Me Into Trouble With Men –yoruba Actress by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2013
Who be this one wey be like pepper seller (omo alata)

(1) (Reply)

See What Towie's Danni Park-dempsey Wears To St Patrick's Day Party / Chinedu Ikedieze Loses Dad / D'prince Acquires 24CT Macbook Pro All Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.