Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Samsung Confirms Galaxy S IV Launch On March 14th In NYC - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Confirms Galaxy S IV Launch On March 14th In NYC (614 Views)

Infinix Zero3 To Launch On Dec 15th / NCC To Launch Mobile Number Portability On March 26 / Samsung Galaxy S IV To Launch In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Confirms Galaxy S IV Launch On March 14th In NYC by bitweezy: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
It was true. And then it wasn't. Now, here at MWC in Barcelona, Samsung has finally confirmed its rumored March 14th launch event for the much-anticipated Galaxy S IV. The smartphone giant's latest flagship is set to debut in New York City, apparently by popular demand. "We introduced the Galaxy S III in London last year," Samsung Electronics' mobile division chief JK Shin told Edaily news. "This time we changed the Venue (to New York)... as we were bombarded with requests from US mobile carriers to unveil the Galaxy S IV in the country." As with any such announcement, details are sparse at best, so we'll need to wait a few more weeks before confirming specs and appearance for the Galaxy S III successor. But, as always, you're welcome to shout out your best guesses in the comments.

Re: Samsung Confirms Galaxy S IV Launch On March 14th In NYC by bitweezy: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
For all the Sammy fans, it is a highly anticipated date to eventually get the true specs but for me it's the practical enhancements that I look forward to.

The sIII came with enhancements like smart stay then the multi window display on Note II which has been cascaded to sIII.

My wishes are they take back the title of the slimmest smart phone from Iphone 5 which holds it at 7.6mm and also pack a 3000mAh battery...that would really knock ma socks off

(1) (Reply)

Beware Your Account Can Be Hacked / . / How Do I Backup My Save Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.