Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! (2127 Views)

Lonely Guy In UK In Need Of Hot Naija Babes / Chating With Naija Babes / Naija Babes/guys Can You Date An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by 190: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
why do Nigerian girls always believe that

1) if you dont have a job
2) a house of your own either owned or rent - Fully furnished with AC and the likes
3) a car
4) Living abroad

they can never ever eva take you seriously!!

Most of them dudes [size=4pt]like me[/size] who's specialized in snatching a couple of babes from the slow dudes of NL who come here wailing each passing
week can attestify to this fact, so the question is Naija babes- wahz the problem what do u actually see in the 4 above mentioned!!

i-d-i-ots back off undecided
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
undecided
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
Correct urself first,not all naija girls.sm men re even more parasitic than sm of this girls
190: why do Nigerian girls always believe that

1) if you dont have a job
2) a house of your own either owned or rent - Fully furnished with AC and the likes
3) a car
4) Living abroad

they can never ever eva take you seriously!!

Most of them dudes [size=4pt]like me[/size] who's specialized in snatching a couple of babes from the slow dudes of NL who come here wailing each passing
week can attestify to this fact, so the question is Naija babes- wahz the problem what do u actually see in the 4 above mentioned!!

i-d-i-ots back off undecided

2 Likes

Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by dopeJemi: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2013

guy u don start again grin
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by 190theclown: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2013
yeah im fully back
myself and my girl had this argument tonite grin grin
so nided more specifications views grin grin grin

btw whers flytefalls grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by 190theclown: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2013
Vanneni: undecided

undecided
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by 190theclown: 12:21am On Feb 26, 2013
Sniffa: Correct urself first,not all naija girls.sm men re even more parasitic than sm of this girls

name 5 men that are parasitic to you ever in your life grin grin
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by automaticcars: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2013
Interesting topic! I know a 25 year old lady who just got called to the bar that told me she needed a boy friend because she needs to be married within a year and have kids within the next two years. I asked her what kind of guy she's looking for and she said a guy with white collar job, good car, his own house rent/own, God fearing never smoke or drink. I just shook my head.
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by 190: 12:40am On Feb 26, 2013
automaticcars: Interesting topic! I know a 25 year old lady who just got called to the bar that told me she needed a boy friend because she needs to be married within a year and have kids within the next two years. I asked her what kind of guy she's looking for and she said a guy with white collar job, good car, his own house rent/own, God fearing never smoke or drink. I just shook my head.

Dies grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by abohrandy: 12:48am On Feb 26, 2013
automaticcars: Interesting topic! I know a 25 year old lady who just got called to the bar that told me she needed a boy friend because she needs to be married within a year and have kids within the next two years. I asked her what kind of guy she's looking for and she said a guy with white collar job, good car, his own house rent/own, God fearing never smoke or drink. I just shook my head.

U no tell am say "Jesus is on his way"
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by abohrandy: 12:49am On Feb 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

If i hear say she mention 2 sef!!!
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by automaticcars: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2013
abohrandy:

U no tell am say "Jesus is on his way"

She is a lawyer and currently doing NYSC. She said all of her friends already married or engaged and they all got what they're looking for in a man except her. I just said to myself that a lot of guys want you but they are just not good enough for you.
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by abohrandy: 12:56am On Feb 26, 2013
automaticcars:

She is a lawyer and currently doing NYSC. She said all of her friends already married or engaged and they all got what they're looking for in a man except her. I just said to myself that a lot of guy want you but they are just not good enough for you.

no worry her eye go clear by 30 years!! she styl has time to catch her fun!!
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 26, 2013
The highest a girl can get from me is Hi. I would rather flush my money down the WC than to spend it on any girl. Those who know me well among them hate me like shiit and I am enjoying it. Bunch of parasites! Mtcheeew!
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 26, 2013
I'm going to answer this question with the assumption that 'by taking seriously', u mean settling down with.

As for number 1, who wants to settle down with a jobless guy? A jobless guy sef is supposed to be looking for job, not running after ladies. So, yes, he must have a job.

As for numbers 2 & 3, i guess with the job, all those SHOULD come in or WOULD come in soon. Everybody wants to be comfortable, nobody wants to be running after molue every morning when dey're going to work.

As for number 4, i don't know about dt nd dt looks a bit silly buh the truth is dt it goes both ways. Even naija guys sef, once they know u're out of the country, even if d place dt u are is one confirm village lyk dt, dey don't wanna know, dey just start loving you sharpaly. So, it's a 2-way thing! It's our stupid mentality dt anywhere across the seas is heaven! grin grin

But if you mean for girls that are still dating and av probably not made anything good out of their own life themselves, then, maybe d standards could be lowered.

190, if this is a way of tryna disturb pple nd u made write dt long epistle, den, be expecting a knock on ur head lipsrsealed undecided angry grin
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 26, 2013
This just goes to confirm that nigerian girls are a disgrace to womanhood...and to the society at large...nigerian girls are too materialistic ,thats why most girls are easily deceived by material things
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by 190theclown: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2013
coolkris: This just goes to confirm that nigerian girls are a disgrace to womanhood...and to the society at large...nigerian girls are too materialistic ,thats why most girls are easily deceived by material things

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by 190theclown: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2013
aluu4 alutacontinues

and what does the girl herself have to dictate what she needs in a man
some of them their papa nor even get Keke na pep tyre and u see them saying things like

I want a man who would take me shopping to dubai
If hes not driving range rover sports then hes not the ideal man for me
I want my man to earn 12 digit sum of money!!

when most of them their mom cant even afford an extra wrapper since Jan last year-

most of these girls full nairaland lagos undecided undecided
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2013
I ll after u name five naija babes u ve bought akara for before.
190-the-clown:

Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 26, 2013
Mind ur words.ur grandmama,mama and sisters too?
coolkris: This just goes to confirm that nigerian girls are a disgrace to womanhood...and to the society at large...nigerian girls are too materialistic ,thats why most girls are easily deceived by material things
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2013
Stingy dats what u re
tpacalipse: The highest a girl can get from me is Hi. I would rather flush my money down the WC than to spend it on any girl. Those who know me well among them hate me like shiit and I am enjoying it. Bunch of parasites! Mtcheeew!
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by dopeJemi: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2013
Sniffa: Stingy dats what u re

Hau z he stingy.. As long as he gives money 2 his guys, Hez not stingy cuz onLy his guys know hau d hustLe is.. Some of u girLs r not worth spending on, hau can u girLs be asking ur boyfriend 4 something ur father cannot afford, z dat not wickedness?
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2013
will u guys pls just shut da f.uck? Gosh! I'm sick of hearin all dis 'Naija' girls shait. Ahn ahn make una park well o. For cryn out loud nt all girls are d same so PLS stop emphasizin!
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by dopeJemi: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2013
U know.. U cud av just ignored dis thread rather dan telLing us 2 'shut up' .. If u r tired of hearing 'naija girLs' den simpLy ignore any thread dah concerns it

Thank u
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by Beync(f): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2013
American Boy! i guess u don't have Nigerians girls as ur siblings otherwise they must be disgracing ur family for you to have spew these rubbish.
U boys should just leave girls alone, they are entitled to their choices and opinions. 190 i mean u and ur cohorts fish heads
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by yuzedo: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
aluu4 alutacontinues

and what does the girl herself have to dictate what she needs in a man
some of them their papa nor even get Keke na pep tyre and u see them saying things like

I want a man who would take me shopping to dubai
If hes not driving range rover sports then hes not the ideal man for me
I want my man to earn 12 digit sum of money!!

when most of them their mom cant even afford an extra wrapper since Jan last year-

most of these girls full nairaland lagos undecided undecided
**Rolling*** grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can name the NL babes in this category! lipsrsealed

190: Most of them dudes [size=4pt]like me[/size] who's specialized in snatching a couple of babes from the slow dudes of NL who come here wailing each passing
"Attestify"? Really? undecided 190, bro, are you yoruba? (no offence) undecided
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2013
the real i-d-i-o-t who should back off is 190 and co(include youselves).
I havent met a lot of girls whose checklist contains ''he 'must' base abroad.''
supposing you even know 1, y not look for some1 else whose idea is different nau

abeg if you dont have anything to say dont create a thread....angry
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by DExplorer1: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2013
I usually don't do this but you are a foöl
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2013
dopeJemi: U know.. U cud av just ignored dis thread rather dan telLing us 2 'shut up' .. If u r tired of hearing 'naija girLs' den simpLy ignore any thread dah concerns it

Thank u

who the hell made you the moderator?
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by Unluvable(f): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2013
yuzedo:

"Attestify"? Really? undecided 190, bro, are you yoruba? (no offence) undecided

He's just some dude that thinks 'testify' is 'Attestify'. And you'll expect a guy whose job is to bash girls on nairaland to do better
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by 190: 9:40am On Feb 26, 2013
Seems some New female gagools has taken over nairaland
Una never know 190 yet - just wait for my next thread
Re: Naija Babes Which Way!!!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2013
Even if i'm very broke and i'm starving i dont ask my bf for money or anything cos i dont want him to feel like he owns me.i alwz ask money from my old boy
dopeJemi:

Hau z he stingy.. As long as he gives money 2 his guys, Hez not stingy cuz onLy his guys know hau d hustLe is.. Some of u girLs r not worth spending on, hau can u girLs be asking ur boyfriend 4 something ur father cannot afford, z dat not wickedness?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Beautiful Girl For Love In Abuja / An Edo Girl Need A Relationship / Do You Need A Life Partner?(only For Serious Ladies And Men Ready For Marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.