Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,578 members, 7,854,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Berende,the Accused Terrorist Is An Acn Senatorial Aspirant. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Berende,the Accused Terrorist Is An Acn Senatorial Aspirant. (698 Views)

"To Forgive Terrorist Is Up To God,to Send Them To Him Is Up To Me"-Putin / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / ''one Man's Terrorist Is Another Man's Freedom Fighter'' - El'rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Berende,the Accused Terrorist Is An Acn Senatorial Aspirant. by bilms(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
Berende,the accused terrorist is an acn senatorial aspirant. Can you believe that the arrested accused terrorist,Abdullahi Berende which was said to have targeted Ibb, Dansuki and others is a known politician? Not just that, he was or will i say is a member of the action congress of Nigeria (ACN). In fact, he was a kwara central senatorial aspirant under acn in the 2011 election.
Re: Berende,the Accused Terrorist Is An Acn Senatorial Aspirant. by AustineE1: 5:24am On Feb 26, 2013
ACN,CPC---ACP.....Nigerians shld expect more from this inglorious merger!'i just dey laugh'.
Re: Berende,the Accused Terrorist Is An Acn Senatorial Aspirant. by omenka(m): 6:20am On Feb 26, 2013
Irritating crap!

U want me to give you the roll call of terrorists linked to ur paymasters? It is an endless list.
Even Azazi knew and said it.

Rubish thread.
Re: Berende,the Accused Terrorist Is An Acn Senatorial Aspirant. by MrMcJay(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2013
Who killed Bola Ige?
Who killed Marshall Harry?
Who killed A.K Dikibo?
Who killed Jerry Agbeyegbe?
Who killed Funsho Williams?

1 Like

Re: Berende,the Accused Terrorist Is An Acn Senatorial Aspirant. by bilms(m): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2013
Pls don't make this post look like a political thread. I only gave an info i know
Re: Berende,the Accused Terrorist Is An Acn Senatorial Aspirant. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2013
Mr McJay: Who killed Bola Ige?
Who killed Marshall Harry?
Who killed A.K Dikibo?
Who killed Jerry Agbeyegbe?
Who killed Funsho Williams?
Who killed Funsho Williams? ACN (formerly AD), who killed Dipo Dina? ACN rumored. Others in your list have not been substantiated.

ACN is a party of cons, ex cons, terrorists, fraudsters and tribalists.
Re: Berende,the Accused Terrorist Is An Acn Senatorial Aspirant. by bilms(m): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2013
Why the exchange of such words. This is not a contest between parties pls. I just tried to give info about the man in question due to what i read on vanguard where the kwara govt and his family are denying him.
Re: Berende,the Accused Terrorist Is An Acn Senatorial Aspirant. by gramci: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2013
Buharistan
Re: Berende,the Accused Terrorist Is An Acn Senatorial Aspirant. by bilms(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2013
What is that suppose to mean?

(1) (Reply)

If Alamieyeseigha Deserve State Pardon James Ibori Must Be Pardon. / Atiku Prepares For 2015 By Giving The Shoeless One Enough Shoes(Pictures) / Am Not A BH Member: Freelance Journalist Ahmed Salkida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.