Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

My Uncle Impregnates Me & Threatens To Send Me Packing If I Don't Abort. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Impregnates Me & Threatens To Send Me Packing If I Don't Abort. (2347 Views)

"Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Impregnates Me & Threatens To Send Me Packing If I Don't Abort. by Macelliot(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
My name is Damilola, I am 23 years old. I lost my parents in the Christmas Day Bombing in Madalla in 2011. Since the death of my parents, life has become a struggle for me. I thought all hope is gone before my uncle who lives in the North came to my rescue. He told me to come and live with him.
I moved into his house in early February of this year and he promised to fund my education.

I never knew this is the beginning of my misery in life. Few months back his wife traveled abroad to stay with their children for the summer and since then he has started behaving funny towards me.
He has been constantly demanding for sex from me as if am his wife. On one occasion, he called me to his bedroom but I refused knowing the dare consequences of it.
I asked him how on earth could I sleep with my father's younger brother but he didn't pay attention to my question. Since my refusal, he has been threatening me, he even told me he will send me back to my village if I don't allow him to sleep with me. After so much pressures and beating, I allowed him to have sex with me.
Few weeks ago, I started feeling so dizzy and tired. He then asked me to go for a check up and the doctor confirmed am indeed seven weeks pregnant for him. I told my uncle about the development and he asked me to abort the pregnancy. I’m afraid I, I’ve not done such thing before and the worst of it is that his wife would return by month end. He threatened to throw me out of the house if I don’t terminate the baby. I am in a desperate situation, what should I do, please advice me?

Re: My Uncle Impregnates Me & Threatens To Send Me Packing If I Don't Abort. by Fussbot: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ur film no even get suspense....go read 4 jamb jhor...u are a guy arn't uabi is this wat u're planning 2 do 2 ur cousin??
Re: My Uncle Impregnates Me & Threatens To Send Me Packing If I Don't Abort. by gramci: 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
The op must be a dunce, she moved into her uncles house this february and she's now seven weeks pregnant by 25th february. SMH
Re: My Uncle Impregnates Me & Threatens To Send Me Packing If I Don't Abort. by Vivly(f): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2013
Av seen dis movie once. I
Re: My Uncle Impregnates Me & Threatens To Send Me Packing If I Don't Abort. by Vivly(f): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2013
Av seen dis movie once.
Re: My Uncle Impregnates Me & Threatens To Send Me Packing If I Don't Abort. by blazingtrain: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
wicked wonder

(1) (Reply)

A Young Man’s Job Interview With Great, Heart Touching Lessons(a must read) / Reddish Rash On My Baby's Neck,what Do I Apply / Rate Of Pregnancy These Days Quite Alarming!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.