Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Any Recommendation For Free African Films On Youtube Or Irokotv? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Recommendation For Free African Films On Youtube Or Irokotv? (934 Views)

Need To Download Films On My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Ooooo / Nollywood Films On Wikipedia / Watch Free African Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Recommendation For Free African Films On Youtube Or Irokotv? by JustStef: 1:44am On Feb 26, 2013
Hello,

I just recently discovered free African films on Utube and Irokotv.
I have been watching a lot of them in the past couple of months. I have seen a lot of ammature work and some
that are well done. I haven't really seen any that reach Hollywood A list quality movies. The better ones are more along the line of films for TV as far as production.

I would love recommendations and reviews to widen my horizons. Please post a link along with your review. I'm Haitian American living in New York City. Watching Nigerian films had been an fascinating introduction to your culture. I'm interested in discussing the creative and cultural aspects of Nigerian films.

I have a ton of questions from how rape is portrayed to is it common to having a refrigerator in dining room? Having a refrigerator in the dining room would be an interior design faux pas. Forgiving a rapist as an oops but he has changed his ways would have most women coming out for blood.
Re: Any Recommendation For Free African Films On Youtube Or Irokotv? by JustStef: 1:51am On Feb 26, 2013
OMG! The word r*pe was automatically changed to molestation on this website. Changing the word is as to say say it's not so severe.

(1) (Reply)

Ni9ja Boy Blowing Up In The US Of A / My Oga At The Top .com / How Nollywood Can Fight Piracy Using Okiki App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.