Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,234 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel (1080 Views)

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / Why I Visited President Buhari – Father Mbaka / Pastor Ajanaku Confirmed Dead, Visited By 27 Ogboni Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by sidespin: 4:07am On Feb 26, 2013
A 7’’ HUGE, WINGLESS BLOND-HAIRED ANGEL

A number of years ago, I was preaching for a pastor in Jonesville, Louisiana. In those days during meetings, I stayed at the pastor's home, as visiting preachers always did. At that time I had been having heavy chest pains and suffering from stress, but I hadn't told Cathy or anybody else. I just kept preaching non-stop and moving at a fast pace. (I'm still doing that even today.) Before going to sleep at night, I always like to put Scriptures in my mind so that, instead of thinking on bad things, I will think on the Word. That night in Jonesville, I had read a couple of Scriptures and was about to close the Bible, turn off the light and go to sleep. I happened to notice the clock and saw that it was just before midnight. Whether or not you believe what happened next makes no difference; it still happened.

I looked up and saw standing at the foot of my bed the biggest character I had ever seen in my life. I hadn't heard anyone come into the room. He just stood there looking at me. It was an angel of the Lord! He was huge. He looked about seven feet tall and had blond hair longer than mine. He glowed. It was such a shock to see him standing there, I could have blown a hole in the wall getting out if I could have made myself move. He said, "I have been sent by the Lord. You are under much stress, and the Lord sent me to tell you to sleep." I wasn't about to argue with a seven-foot, blond-headed angel! I just accepted those words as being from the Lord. Immediately he was gone.I had been holding the Bible in my hand, so I just rested it on my chest and fell asleep. I average about four, five, maybe six hours of sleep a night. But that night I slept for twelve solid hours! It was noon the next day when I woke up. I hadn't moved all night long. I was lying there in the same position as before with the Bible still resting on my chest. I felt like a million dollars! When I saw the pastor, I said, "There was an angel of God in your house last night." He said, "You know, my two dogs were going nuts. I didn't know what was going on. I did everything I could to shut them up." "I didn't hear them barking," I said. "In fact, I didn't hear anything except that angel of the Lord." "What did he look like?" he asked. "He was a big man." One particular thing I remember about him was that he didn't have any wings. (Jesse Duplantis)
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by Vansnickers: 4:48am On Feb 26, 2013
Praise be to Allah!!
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by enilove(m): 5:17am On Feb 26, 2013
Van snickers: Praise be to Allah!!

Praise God. Allah is not in our Bible.
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by Vansnickers: 5:53am On Feb 26, 2013
enilove:

Praise God. Allah is not in our Bible.

Praise Allah!! No God but Allah! Mind yourself you infidel!
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by Heatblast(m): 5:58am On Feb 26, 2013
Err... Passing by
Has anyone ever encounted a black angel??.. How come this so called angels are always somehow similar to the white man(blonde in this case). Could they be racist angry

Oh... Lemmi guess, a black angel is considered as a demon sad

1 Like

Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by ITbomb(m): 6:28am On Feb 26, 2013
You should posted the pix here for clarifications
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by frank317: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2013
Its just funny, millions of people, even belivers are really suffering all over the world, going through pains and anguish in sadness and hunger. Yet the Lord has not sent a single angel to console them. The best he can quickly do is send u one just to tell u to sleep.

Do u need an angel to tell u to sleep b4 u can sleep. Must u work urself to death. Don't u know when ur body is fagged out and needs rest? Even an uneducated begger knows when he needs rest. Pls stop getting me angry with such posts.
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by sidespin: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2013
frank3.16:
Its just funny, millions of people, even belivers are really suffering all over the world, going through pains and anguish in sadness and hunger. Yet the Lord has not sent a single angel to console them. The best he can quickly do is send u one just to tell u to sleep.

Do u need an angel to tell u to sleep b4 u can sleep. Must u work urself to death. Don't u know when ur body is fagged out and needs rest? Even an uneducated begger knows when he needs rest. Pls stop getting me angry with such posts.

Angels still visits us today. It depends on your relationship the the Lord Jesus Christ. Sometimes, they come disguisingly. If not for angelic intervention, many of us would have been destroyed. These angels protects us from so many disaster. They know how to do it that one will hardly tell & some times they leave a trail behind their actions
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
sidespin:

Angels still visits us today. It depends on your relationship the the Lord Jesus Christ. Sometimes, they come disguisingly. If not for angelic intervention, many of us would have been destroyed. These angels protects us from so many disaster. They know how to do it that one will hardly tell & some times they leave a trail behind their actions
Do you know how many children dies everyday? Thoussands would have died before I even finish this comment that I am typing smiley
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
Van snickers:

Praise Allah!! No God but Allah! Mind yourself you infidel!
Allah is not allow here pls!! Praise almighty Jehova.
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by Areaboy2(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
... double post
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by Areaboy2(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
well, Shaquille o'neal and Yao ming will pwn this short angel grin

oh and first line, you mean 7' not 7" tongue
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
Logicboy03:
Do you know how many children dies everyday? Thoussands would have died before I even finish this comment that I am typing smiley
Dat is why u need 2 repent nd come 2 jesus so u may not be condemned when death comes... It is better 4 u 2 die as a child of God (not minding d fact dat no body hv seen God, as u pple claim) dan 2 die as an atheis, facing condemnation with regrets.

1 Like

Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
ekenedegreat: Dat is why u need 2 repent nd come 2 jesus so u may not be condemned when death comes... It is better 4 u 2 die as a child of God (not minding d fact dat no body hv seen God, as u pple claim) dan 2 die as an atheis, facing condemnation with regrets.

Where were the angels for this children? Why shouldnt it be your child that dies since you say that it is better for a child to die since they go to heaven?
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by sidespin: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yes! they goto heaven. some of them would have lived dirty lives & goto HELL FIRE to be with the devil forever. God in His mercy allow certain things to happen. Remember 9/11 - God said He told all in that building that day to leave that building. the ones who obeyed were spared. those who disobeyed were burnt. God said He also told the terrorist not to go ahead wt their plans. But man has his own choice which God will not violate. If one chose to go to HELL, God wont forcefully stopt the person becos He made us like Himself. Its better to go to HEAVEN than to go to HELL.
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
sidespin:

Yes! they goto heaven. some of them would have lived dirty lives & goto HELL FIRE to be with the devil forever. God in His mercy allow certain things to happen. Remember 9/11 - God said He told all in that building that day to leave that building. the ones who obeyed were spared. those who disobeyed were burnt. God said He also told the terrorist not to go ahead wt their plans. But man has his own choice which God will not violate. If one chose to go to HELL, God wont forcefully stopt the person becos He made us like Himself. Its better to go to HEAVEN than to go to HELL.

God should allow your children to die Horribly and your partner to get aids then.

Christians only says that God allows bad things when it doesnt happen to them
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by sidespin: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

God should allow your children to die Horribly and your partner to get aids then.

Christians only says that God allows bad things when it doesnt happen to them

I always pray for the WILL OF THE LORD JESUS to be done in my life
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
sidespin:

I always pray for the WILL OF THE LORD JESUS to be done in my life

Hopefully, the will of god in your life will be like Job's smiley
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by frank317: 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
sidespin:

Ok, so angels visit us and save some people and leave others? Good people I know (won't go into details), I even mean men of God included, have died from illness, accidents, plane crash etc. Why didn't angel visit them. And for the Lord to think that it is necessary to send an angel to u just to tell u to sleep?

How can God send such an unnecessary message? What did he gain? Ohhh it made u realize how much he loves u? Oh please...
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
Heatblast: Err... Passing by
Has anyone ever encounted a black angel??.. How come this so called angels are always somehow similar to the white man(blonde in this case). Could they be racist angry

lol....how did I miss this comment? The curse of the black man- putting a slave masters religion before his own common sense.

When will we move past all these fairytales given to us by colonial white masters
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by Joagbaje(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
Heatblast: Err... Passing by
Has anyone ever encounted a black angel??.. How come this so called angels are always somehow similar to the white man(blonde in this case). Could they be racist >:

White angels appear l white people, black angels appears to black people . Sometimes it may be so sometimes not. The angels takes the appearance that appeals to the mind of those who they are dealing with.
Re: Visited By A 7-feet Huge, Wingless Blond-haired Angel by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
Joagbaje:

White angels appear l white people, black angels appears to black people . Sometimes it may be so sometimes not. The angels takes the appearance that appeals to the mind of those who they are dealing with.

Proof that angels and miracles exists only in the mind and not reality. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Interfaith And Peaceful Coexistence From An Islamic Point Of View / I Was Almost A Victim Of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo – Franca. / We All Need To Learn To Yield To The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.